Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 ... 2283 2284
( @Zorua345 If that's okay with you.)

The Imperial would slowly stride towards a shady area, their yellow eyes peer out from the darkness.
( @Zorua345 If that's okay with you.)

The Imperial would slowly stride towards a shady area, their yellow eyes peer out from the darkness.
?jk0m2=party.png
(And... I have no idea what to do next.)

@Zorua345
(And... I have no idea what to do next.)

@Zorua345
hVHlIic.pngRHcPE.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=394357&tab=dragon&did=49118267][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=3&bodygene=1&breed=10&element=5&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=98&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=15&auth=b9be42f74a66af71659cf4ac9a15489982bbd2c8&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] later in the night, a small, white glimmer would shine in the darkness. The new presence happily scurries around the camp, not paying attention to the noise he is making
dragon?age=0&body=3&bodygene=1&breed=10&element=5&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=98&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=15&auth=b9be42f74a66af71659cf4ac9a15489982bbd2c8&dummyext=prev.png
later in the night, a small, white glimmer would shine in the darkness. The new presence happily scurries around the camp, not paying attention to the noise he is making
qwXUMw.png ?k1yCh=party.png b559c.gif
@StormEyeTheCat [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31942779] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/319428/31942779_350.png[/img] [/url] A small skydancer by the name of Reckon trotted though the forest, on a midnight search for a certain herb he needed to replenish his healing stores. He raised his nose to the air, trying to see if he could scent it somehow, when he heard a scuttling noise of something in the underbrush. Out of curiousity, Reckon followed the noise, quickly stumbling across a hatchling that glimmered in the moonlight. [b]"Oh, uh- hello there..."[/b] He mumbled, wondering why a kid would be out this late. [b]"Ah- what are you doing here?"[/b] Reckon asked, his tone light to try to keep from scaring the hatchling.
@StormEyeTheCat

31942779_350.png

A small skydancer by the name of Reckon trotted though the forest, on a midnight search for a certain herb he needed to replenish his healing stores. He raised his nose to the air, trying to see if he could scent it somehow, when he heard a scuttling noise of something in the underbrush.

Out of curiousity, Reckon followed the noise, quickly stumbling across a hatchling that glimmered in the moonlight. "Oh, uh- hello there..." He mumbled, wondering why a kid would be out this late. "Ah- what are you doing here?" Reckon asked, his tone light to try to keep from scaring the hatchling.
GLMwkdE.png2rWR3yh.png11efmKl.pngrix3ppo.png5hF3FGk.pngYMPbu9R.png
@LittleLeopard28

"oh-erm.." the little whelp muttered. he turned around to the skydancer. "I..I'm Prism." the Wildclaw stuttered. "I... herd about the RP training grounds... and i think one of my clanmates was supposed to bring me here..." he looked around, still shaking. "have you seen a mirror? minty body? Mulberry wings? shadow dragon?"
@LittleLeopard28

"oh-erm.." the little whelp muttered. he turned around to the skydancer. "I..I'm Prism." the Wildclaw stuttered. "I... herd about the RP training grounds... and i think one of my clanmates was supposed to bring me here..." he looked around, still shaking. "have you seen a mirror? minty body? Mulberry wings? shadow dragon?"
@StormEyeTheCat

Reckon paused for a moment. Training grounds? He had heard there was something like that in the forest before... "Sorry, but I really seen any other dragons around here," He said apologetically, before hastily adding, "Well, aside from you, that is." The skydancer paused, his tail curling thoughtfully for a moment. "Do you want me to help you look for them?" He asked, tilting his head slightly.
@StormEyeTheCat

Reckon paused for a moment. Training grounds? He had heard there was something like that in the forest before... "Sorry, but I really seen any other dragons around here," He said apologetically, before hastily adding, "Well, aside from you, that is." The skydancer paused, his tail curling thoughtfully for a moment. "Do you want me to help you look for them?" He asked, tilting his head slightly.
@LittleLeopard28

Prism nodded. "He probably won't be far, he wanted to go get his notes together before we got there, but i'd appreciate your help." he swished his tail. he turns his head around, and shuffles together his forclaws on the ground.
@LittleLeopard28

Prism nodded. "He probably won't be far, he wanted to go get his notes together before we got there, but i'd appreciate your help." he swished his tail. he turns his head around, and shuffles together his forclaws on the ground.
@StormEyeTheCat

"Notes?" Reckon questioned, "What's he need notes for?" He asked, his eyes giving off a more curious look than accusatory. He glanced to the side, looking as if he was expecting the mint mirror to pop up out of now where and explain.
@StormEyeTheCat

"Notes?" Reckon questioned, "What's he need notes for?" He asked, his eyes giving off a more curious look than accusatory. He glanced to the side, looking as if he was expecting the mint mirror to pop up out of now where and explain.
@LittleLeopard28

"he wanted to join the training grounds so he could work on writing" Prism mumbled, "i think he split after seeing some sort of 'inspiration' to add." he said with a ting of annoyance in his voice.
@LittleLeopard28

"he wanted to join the training grounds so he could work on writing" Prism mumbled, "i think he split after seeing some sort of 'inspiration' to add." he said with a ting of annoyance in his voice.
@StormEyeTheCat

"Oh, so... any idea what that inspiration was?" Reckon asked, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. "Might make it easier to find him if we know what he's looking for." He continued.
@StormEyeTheCat

"Oh, so... any idea what that inspiration was?" Reckon asked, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. "Might make it easier to find him if we know what he's looking for." He continued.
1 2 ... 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 ... 2283 2284