Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wing of fire-Hybrids Jail ~Always Open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144
Yea that sounds good.
Yea that sounds good.
407Ohsj.png225064.pngImcBE9r.png made by cossmiicdolphin
Omg I made a thing! [IMG]https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/r610/Stormreaper/0/375ab6b9-68d3-4663-9be6-061f7d2ef821-original.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds[/IMG]
This will be considered as an update to her bio
Omg I made a thing! [IMG]https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/r610/Stormreaper/0/375ab6b9-68d3-4663-9be6-061f7d2ef821-original.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds[/IMG]
This will be considered as an update to her bio
that's amazing! i like it a lot uwu noice!
that's amazing! i like it a lot uwu noice!
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
Aww thanks, though to me the wings are in somewhat of an awkward position, but yea, also updated her bio almost completely.
Aww thanks, though to me the wings are in somewhat of an awkward position, but yea, also updated her bio almost completely.
yeye i get that with my drawings too and i can see it a bit. maybe look at refs of bat wings if you have a bit of trouble with them? that's what i did with the drawing of sibo i did!
yeye i get that with my drawings too and i can see it a bit. maybe look at refs of bat wings if you have a bit of trouble with them? that's what i did with the drawing of sibo i did!
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
Ah yea, thanks xeno. Also Sibo seems pretty lit. And I gotta head off for the night. Bye!
Ah yea, thanks xeno. Also Sibo seems pretty lit. And I gotta head off for the night. Bye!
yeye! gn!

also added another character if you want to check over when you get back withered!
yeye! gn!

also added another character if you want to check over when you get back withered!
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
Hey can I join?
Hey can I join?
xZUT2.gif
@Tweeter101 Welcome! @Moonflight23 Yup! @ZyXeno OOOOH pretty! Also you guys can pretty much do what ever you want, the only rules are : 1 have fun 2 be nice and don’t get in a fight plsss 3 ...uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can’t think of anything else.... honestly the ‘three is limit’ technically isn’t a rule it just what I think that might help out a bit so it’s easier for people. ... I’m trying Btw It2 in my opinion. Very good CGI it looked real and very creepy Also you could tell when there was going to be a jump scare, or at least I could tell, but even though you can predict it , I still jumped from 1 : music/loud noises 2:CREEPY AS HECK 3: I can be a wimp at best of times haha I give it [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
@Tweeter101
Welcome!

@Moonflight23
Yup!

@ZyXeno
OOOOH pretty!

Also you guys can pretty much do what ever you want, the only rules are :
1 have fun
2 be nice and don’t get in a fight plsss
3 ...uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I can’t think of anything else.... honestly the ‘three is limit’ technically isn’t a rule it just what I think that might help out a bit so it’s easier for people.
I’m trying

Btw It2 in my opinion.
Very good CGI it looked real and very creepy
Also you could tell when there was going to be a jump scare, or at least I could tell, but even though you can predict it , I still jumped from
1 : music/loud noises
2:CREEPY AS HECK
3: I can be a wimp at best of times haha
I give it
I am a artist / roleplayer / gamer / and an insane idiot
Name: Larkspur
Nickname: Spur
Species: Silk/leaf
Abilities: Sense subtle changes, flamesilk
Personality: Larkspur tries to be a kind dragon, but gets defensive, very fast. She has a very hard time trusting dragons and it takes a lot for her to really open up to anyone. She is usually quiet and lies low, not wanting to draw attention to herself. But when she is angered, Larkspur becomes snappy and will fight if provoked. She has a strong fight or flight instinct in times of distress and really any uncomfortable or awkward situation. Basically, she just wants to get out of any bad situation as quickly as possible. Her first reaction is to flee, but she will fight back if she needs to.
Strengths: Amazing fighter, very quick on her feet, has a small and wiry build so she is quick and can land a deadly blow.
Weaknesses: Cannot really fly at all, weak bones due to long-term malnourishment as a dragnet, Since she relies so heavily on stealth and speed, Larkspur doesn’t do very well in open battle. She can hold her own due to her expert fighting skills, but her bones break much more easily so she can be knocked down with only a few hard blows.
Scars/abnormalities: a large, thick scar at the base of her neck on the right side, her wings are very weak and unstable due to how malnourished he was during metamorphosis age. There are some small scars scattered around both her shoulders.
Appearance: scales are a dark green and brown. Though the scales on her snout and forehead, along with some scales on her neck and tail are a brighter gold-orange. Her under-belly is a slightly lighter green-orange. She has four large wings that have leaf-like patterns on them. Her wings are a deep green flecked with gold-orange at the tips She has Silkwing spines, but a leafwing tail fluke at the end of her tail. She has a pair of leafwing horns with some Silkwing antennae as well.
Apparel: Wears a simple harness that wraps around her neck and chest and is attached to her handmade wing braces. On each of her main wing arms, there is a flexible but strong metal rod tied to each wing with some metal clamps. These braces help her wings stay firm and allow her to flap her wings and fly, though she still has trouble doing so.
History: Larkspur has a troubled past. She was orphaned at age three, so she was quickly thrown into the streets and cast aside soon after her parents died. Larkspur roamed the alleyways of her hometown, begging for food. And when that didn’t work, she soon was forced to resort to stealing. She didn’t like it, but only did it so she wouldn’t starve. With a lack of wings and any useful abilities, She taught herself to fight and move quickly. She soon began to ace at it. Being able to easily outrun, lose and hid from most dragons, so she was able to get food more easily. But it was still very hard because some days she was forced to go days without food, and her health paid the price for it. Her metamorphosis came four months late due to her being so malnourished. And by the time she had stocked up enough food and a safe place to undergo her metamorphosis, her wings already starting to come out forcefully. When her metamorphosis was finished, she found her wings to be weak, and that it hurt to fly. But she also finally got something good, Flamesilk. She was able to sell hr flamesilk for high prices on the black market and used the money she earned to have a blacksmith custom make braces for her wings. They worked well, and Larkspur could finally fly without being in extreme pain. But one night she when she was stealing some food, there was a particularly annoying pair of hivewing shopkeepers chasing her. After she couldn’t lose them, however, She accidentally killed them when she tried to knock them out. Larkspur, realizing what she had done, immediately fled into the night. She fled the continent, arriving on Pyrrhia about five days later.
She was able to secure a job as a thief for a mafia organization in the scorpion den. And even though she direly didn’t want to, she was forced to kill on a few more occasions. She kept up her job for three years until Skywing guards finally tracked her down and captured her, for her forced acts of murder on both continents. Larkspur has been in jail now for half a year and has been plotting, every second of her imprisonment, her ultimate revenge for being imprisoned
---

Here
Uncolored version
Name: Hypaethral
Nickname: Hype
Tribes: Sky/Rain/Ice/Night
Personality: Has a more submissive nature, he really doesn't like to make trouble of any kind. Though he will defend himself if needed. Hype has been in captivity for nearly his whole life so he doesn't know or knows very little of the basic functions a dragon needs to know to survive outside of the life he has inside the Skywing dungeons. Though he doesn't like it, and really wishes to be free, Hype has learned long ago that this is his life, and has been forced to accept it.
Scars/Abnormalities: Scar on his chest(right above his front legs), and also has a few very small scars on the tip of his tail
Abilities: Read minds, camoflouge(Though his underbelly and some scales on his arms and legs can't change color.), Breathe a pale blue tinged black fire that is laced with with slight traces of slight venom and frostbreath, though it is not enough to make Hypaethral's breath power much different from normal fire aside from it giving off more of a frostbite feel rather then an actually fire burn.
Weaknesses: Hypaethral inherited a Skywing's edurence, but not strength, so Hype is not very strong. He also has Nightwing wings, so he can't fly for very long distances due to his much smaller wings. And if he breathes his fire for too long, it will start to burn his throat and cause extreme pain. Scar on his chest makes it a little harder for him to take deep breaths So he may faint if he starts breathing to fast or rapidly.
Appearence: He has the body of and arms and legs of a Skywing, markings and tail of a rainwing, wings of a nightwing, and the spines of and claws of an Icewing. His spines and horns are a lighter blue, while under belly is a slightly darker blue. His main scales are a grey, while they grandient into a dark green on his rainwing tail. The scale plates running from his forehead to base of his tail are a deep purple, with the scale plates on his arms, legs, and halfway up his wing are purple as well. His wing arms are the same green color as his tail. His jagged icewing claws and talons are a polished silver color. His wings were had black membrane with scattered silver stars
History: He was born to two hybrid parents who lived in Possibility. He had a normal life until he was one and a half, when Skywing soldiers stormed his home one night. His parents were away that night, and he curled up in his bed asleep. He was taken from his bed and brought to the sky kingdom, where he was locked up deep in the dungeons. At first he would try to fight the guards, and one such incident ended up with him the infirmary with a large cut on his throat. Hype eventually caught on that fighting his way out wouldn't work.

Wip. I know a Quadbrid sounds a bit op, but I tried to give him an even amount of weaknesses to make him more balanced.
Name: Larkspur
Nickname: Spur
Species: Silk/leaf
Abilities: Sense subtle changes, flamesilk
Personality: Larkspur tries to be a kind dragon, but gets defensive, very fast. She has a very hard time trusting dragons and it takes a lot for her to really open up to anyone. She is usually quiet and lies low, not wanting to draw attention to herself. But when she is angered, Larkspur becomes snappy and will fight if provoked. She has a strong fight or flight instinct in times of distress and really any uncomfortable or awkward situation. Basically, she just wants to get out of any bad situation as quickly as possible. Her first reaction is to flee, but she will fight back if she needs to.
Strengths: Amazing fighter, very quick on her feet, has a small and wiry build so she is quick and can land a deadly blow.
Weaknesses: Cannot really fly at all, weak bones due to long-term malnourishment as a dragnet, Since she relies so heavily on stealth and speed, Larkspur doesn’t do very well in open battle. She can hold her own due to her expert fighting skills, but her bones break much more easily so she can be knocked down with only a few hard blows.
Scars/abnormalities: a large, thick scar at the base of her neck on the right side, her wings are very weak and unstable due to how malnourished he was during metamorphosis age. There are some small scars scattered around both her shoulders.
Appearance: scales are a dark green and brown. Though the scales on her snout and forehead, along with some scales on her neck and tail are a brighter gold-orange. Her under-belly is a slightly lighter green-orange. She has four large wings that have leaf-like patterns on them. Her wings are a deep green flecked with gold-orange at the tips She has Silkwing spines, but a leafwing tail fluke at the end of her tail. She has a pair of leafwing horns with some Silkwing antennae as well.
Apparel: Wears a simple harness that wraps around her neck and chest and is attached to her handmade wing braces. On each of her main wing arms, there is a flexible but strong metal rod tied to each wing with some metal clamps. These braces help her wings stay firm and allow her to flap her wings and fly, though she still has trouble doing so.
History: Larkspur has a troubled past. She was orphaned at age three, so she was quickly thrown into the streets and cast aside soon after her parents died. Larkspur roamed the alleyways of her hometown, begging for food. And when that didn’t work, she soon was forced to resort to stealing. She didn’t like it, but only did it so she wouldn’t starve. With a lack of wings and any useful abilities, She taught herself to fight and move quickly. She soon began to ace at it. Being able to easily outrun, lose and hid from most dragons, so she was able to get food more easily. But it was still very hard because some days she was forced to go days without food, and her health paid the price for it. Her metamorphosis came four months late due to her being so malnourished. And by the time she had stocked up enough food and a safe place to undergo her metamorphosis, her wings already starting to come out forcefully. When her metamorphosis was finished, she found her wings to be weak, and that it hurt to fly. But she also finally got something good, Flamesilk. She was able to sell hr flamesilk for high prices on the black market and used the money she earned to have a blacksmith custom make braces for her wings. They worked well, and Larkspur could finally fly without being in extreme pain. But one night she when she was stealing some food, there was a particularly annoying pair of hivewing shopkeepers chasing her. After she couldn’t lose them, however, She accidentally killed them when she tried to knock them out. Larkspur, realizing what she had done, immediately fled into the night. She fled the continent, arriving on Pyrrhia about five days later.
She was able to secure a job as a thief for a mafia organization in the scorpion den. And even though she direly didn’t want to, she was forced to kill on a few more occasions. She kept up her job for three years until Skywing guards finally tracked her down and captured her, for her forced acts of murder on both continents. Larkspur has been in jail now for half a year and has been plotting, every second of her imprisonment, her ultimate revenge for being imprisoned
---

Here
Uncolored version
Name: Hypaethral
Nickname: Hype
Tribes: Sky/Rain/Ice/Night
Personality: Has a more submissive nature, he really doesn't like to make trouble of any kind. Though he will defend himself if needed. Hype has been in captivity for nearly his whole life so he doesn't know or knows very little of the basic functions a dragon needs to know to survive outside of the life he has inside the Skywing dungeons. Though he doesn't like it, and really wishes to be free, Hype has learned long ago that this is his life, and has been forced to accept it.
Scars/Abnormalities: Scar on his chest(right above his front legs), and also has a few very small scars on the tip of his tail
Abilities: Read minds, camoflouge(Though his underbelly and some scales on his arms and legs can't change color.), Breathe a pale blue tinged black fire that is laced with with slight traces of slight venom and frostbreath, though it is not enough to make Hypaethral's breath power much different from normal fire aside from it giving off more of a frostbite feel rather then an actually fire burn.
Weaknesses: Hypaethral inherited a Skywing's edurence, but not strength, so Hype is not very strong. He also has Nightwing wings, so he can't fly for very long distances due to his much smaller wings. And if he breathes his fire for too long, it will start to burn his throat and cause extreme pain. Scar on his chest makes it a little harder for him to take deep breaths So he may faint if he starts breathing to fast or rapidly.
Appearence: He has the body of and arms and legs of a Skywing, markings and tail of a rainwing, wings of a nightwing, and the spines of and claws of an Icewing. His spines and horns are a lighter blue, while under belly is a slightly darker blue. His main scales are a grey, while they grandient into a dark green on his rainwing tail. The scale plates running from his forehead to base of his tail are a deep purple, with the scale plates on his arms, legs, and halfway up his wing are purple as well. His wing arms are the same green color as his tail. His jagged icewing claws and talons are a polished silver color. His wings were had black membrane with scattered silver stars
History: He was born to two hybrid parents who lived in Possibility. He had a normal life until he was one and a half, when Skywing soldiers stormed his home one night. His parents were away that night, and he curled up in his bed asleep. He was taken from his bed and brought to the sky kingdom, where he was locked up deep in the dungeons. At first he would try to fight the guards, and one such incident ended up with him the infirmary with a large cut on his throat. Hype eventually caught on that fighting his way out wouldn't work.

Wip. I know a Quadbrid sounds a bit op, but I tried to give him an even amount of weaknesses to make him more balanced.
xZUT2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144