Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wing of fire-Hybrids Jail ~Always Open
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 143 144
Hello my honey, hello my darling hello my rag-tag girl. hello the dragons that are imprisoned in the cave hmm hmm hm hm hm hm
Hello my honey, hello my darling hello my rag-tag girl. hello the dragons that are imprisoned in the cave hmm hmm hm hm hm hm
BHAHAHA
BHAHAHA
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
OwO
OwO
If only this suddenly happened between Dusk and Sibo
If only this suddenly happened between Dusk and Sibo
407Ohsj.png225064.pngImcBE9r.png made by cossmiicdolphin
Rosemary

Tribe: Leaf/Ice

Abilities: Frostbreath, but it is lessened in strength. Can blend into greenery, has no control over plants

Looks: Small, lithe, light minty green dragoness, with a more Icewing build until it comes to her face, horns, and wings. Wings are thin and an elongated leaf-ish shape, with white veins running through. Face is regal and elegant, and she has a blue sapphire earring. Has the Icewing spikes on her neck and a spikey leaf shape on the tip of her long, narrow tail.

Personality: Quiet, sarcastic when she does speak, easily offended and hurt but doesn't show it. Doesn't really know what her sexuality is yet.
Just really doesn't like most dragons.
Rosemary

Tribe: Leaf/Ice

Abilities: Frostbreath, but it is lessened in strength. Can blend into greenery, has no control over plants

Looks: Small, lithe, light minty green dragoness, with a more Icewing build until it comes to her face, horns, and wings. Wings are thin and an elongated leaf-ish shape, with white veins running through. Face is regal and elegant, and she has a blue sapphire earring. Has the Icewing spikes on her neck and a spikey leaf shape on the tip of her long, narrow tail.

Personality: Quiet, sarcastic when she does speak, easily offended and hurt but doesn't show it. Doesn't really know what her sexuality is yet.
Just really doesn't like most dragons.
oof maaaannn
BAHAHAHHA BLITZ UR NOT WRONG PFFFF

awww cUTIE
BAHAHAHHA BLITZ UR NOT WRONG PFFFF

awww cUTIE
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2