Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Breakthrough Coliseum ([FR RP] OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@BetaArt

well, i made an ooc thread but *shrug* it will most likely just be here.
and we will probably start over the weekend! maybe tonight. still trying to decide what would be best-
@BetaArt

well, i made an ooc thread but *shrug* it will most likely just be here.
and we will probably start over the weekend! maybe tonight. still trying to decide what would be best-
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
I vote tonight
I vote tonight
BetaArt is gay is the most discussed in the media in the few years ago. Even it has happened in 2012, but some of the public still curious about what is exactly happening and to be the reason there is a rumor comes out about his gay. At that time he became the massive FR rumor. The public, especially his fans are shocked. He just came out with his lore which is spread massively. This time is not about his art career, but his lore. The lore is out of standardize of hoax, according the last reported this FR user revealed himself as homosexual.
all right! ill get some things set up and see if a few others will want to join but it will be tonight then!
all right! ill get some things set up and see if a few others will want to join but it will be tonight then!
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
Yeeeeeee
Yeeeeeee
Hey, you. I love you.
Name: Coatl Gender: Male Age: well hes eternally youthful but acts around 16? Description: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44614407] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/446145/44614407_350.png[/img] [/url] Handsome and cute little lad. His scales are hard to the touch and very shiny and clean. His eyes are big and pure, and look like a lighter blue when a bright light is on them. His cute, young face is usually twisted into a snobby expression which does not match his dragonet body at all. Personality: Honestly very narcissistic and thinks everyone is very annoying and he is the best (doesn't help that he's a handsome lil lad-). Coatl has a big soft spot for shy, anxious, and sweet dragons, who are similar to his brother(?) who is an absolute mess. Yes, his name is Coatl. No, I'm not creative. He doesn't really care for familiars and would prolly be that one weird kid in 2nd grade into heavy metal, monster trucks, and news reports on snakes that eat people. He likes being aggressive and fighting and is an angry lil bean and will rip your throat out in your sleep. History: Prolly tried to murder a giant Beastclan thing and got y e e t e d- Orientation: pan, males Abilities: Minor shadow magic, very disoriented. He doesn't like to admit that his magic is hecked up. Anything Else: i will def edit this in a sec but here is the base im sorry xeno forgive me-
Name: Coatl
Description:
44614407_350.png

Handsome and cute little lad. His scales are hard to the touch and very shiny and clean. His eyes are big and pure, and look like a lighter blue when a bright light is on them. His cute, young face is usually twisted into a snobby expression which does not match his dragonet body at all.
Personality: Honestly very narcissistic and thinks everyone is very annoying and he is the best (doesn't help that he's a handsome lil lad-). Coatl has a big soft spot for shy, anxious, and sweet dragons, who are similar to his brother(?) who is an absolute mess. Yes, his name is Coatl. No, I'm not creative. He doesn't really care for familiars and would prolly be that one weird kid in 2nd grade into heavy metal, monster trucks, and news reports on snakes that eat people. He likes being aggressive and fighting and is an angry lil bean and will rip your throat out in your sleep.
History: Prolly tried to murder a giant Beastclan thing and got y e e t e d-
Orientation: pan, males
Abilities: Minor shadow magic, very disoriented. He doesn't like to admit that his magic is hecked up.
Anything Else: i will def edit this in a sec but here is the base im sorry xeno forgive me-
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
You're fine! XD i can't wait to see em finished! take ur time!
You're fine! XD i can't wait to see em finished! take ur time!
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
((cleaned up a lil, will edit later B)
((cleaned up a lil, will edit later B)
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
accepted! what a lad-
accepted! what a lad-
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
Forgot Rosary’s history

Rosary was minding her business, strolling along and gathering yew and larkspurs when she was met with a grim end. A ravenous emperor overtook her and killed her, but not before she poisoned the undead thing. She was gutted and then drowned so yeah-

(Also gore)
Forgot Rosary’s history

Rosary was minding her business, strolling along and gathering yew and larkspurs when she was met with a grim end. A ravenous emperor overtook her and killed her, but not before she poisoned the undead thing. She was gutted and then drowned so yeah-

(Also gore)
Hey, you. I love you.
@BetaArt @Izzooka @FallingIce @MinSalty
This is the very beginning. Any other posts besides new characters should be taken to the OOC on the first post

The atmosphere was tense. A low hiss filled the air as the Imperial prowled around. Astivaran shook out her black, thick coat and looked down at this dragon, her green eyes hard and angry. Her long talons dug into the sand beneath her as she began to prowl with the Imperial, tracking around in a circular pattern.

She hated this place. She really did. But she had to come back to help the others. She knew a way out and that was all Vara could do. It was all she could do to help them.

~~

Tamesis sighed big, his blue eyes focused on the ground as he listened to the murmur of dragons outside. He didn't want to be here. He wasn't a Champion. He didn't want to hurt any other dragon. And yet, here he was. Seven wins under his belt and the favorite of the Goddess of Immortality herself.

All he wanted to do was be at peace for a few moments.

~~

Ingram was pacing in his cell. His talons clicked loudly against the stone beneath him and his fluffy tail lashed back and forth. He had just gotten there, his eyes dulling as he felt the familiar pain slice through him. He only remembered two dragons speaking to him before he arrived here: the Coliseum.

He didn't know much about anything that was going on, but he knew that this place was between the physical and spiritual world. It was sandwiched between the two for a reason the Gaoler could not place.

He just hoped there were new arrivals soon next to his cell so he had someone to talk to.
@BetaArt @Izzooka @FallingIce @MinSalty
This is the very beginning. Any other posts besides new characters should be taken to the OOC on the first post

The atmosphere was tense. A low hiss filled the air as the Imperial prowled around. Astivaran shook out her black, thick coat and looked down at this dragon, her green eyes hard and angry. Her long talons dug into the sand beneath her as she began to prowl with the Imperial, tracking around in a circular pattern.

She hated this place. She really did. But she had to come back to help the others. She knew a way out and that was all Vara could do. It was all she could do to help them.

~~

Tamesis sighed big, his blue eyes focused on the ground as he listened to the murmur of dragons outside. He didn't want to be here. He wasn't a Champion. He didn't want to hurt any other dragon. And yet, here he was. Seven wins under his belt and the favorite of the Goddess of Immortality herself.

All he wanted to do was be at peace for a few moments.

~~

Ingram was pacing in his cell. His talons clicked loudly against the stone beneath him and his fluffy tail lashed back and forth. He had just gotten there, his eyes dulling as he felt the familiar pain slice through him. He only remembered two dragons speaking to him before he arrived here: the Coliseum.

He didn't know much about anything that was going on, but he knew that this place was between the physical and spiritual world. It was sandwiched between the two for a reason the Gaoler could not place.

He just hoped there were new arrivals soon next to his cell so he had someone to talk to.
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9