Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Breakthrough Coliseum ([FR RP] OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Coatl honestly had a headache. This place was filthy and not at all suitable for a dragon of HIS rankings. He flapped out his wings, wiping his talon on a dry spot on the ground. There was water leaking through the roof of the cell and rust was coming over the bars. He peeked his head out through one of them.
Was he dead? Honestly, he thought heaven would be better than this. And it certainly wasn't hell. He craned his neck to look at the inhabitants of the other cells, surprised to see more dragons. He waved at one (lol one of Xeno's characters), wondering if Fondue was here.
Coatl honestly had a headache. This place was filthy and not at all suitable for a dragon of HIS rankings. He flapped out his wings, wiping his talon on a dry spot on the ground. There was water leaking through the roof of the cell and rust was coming over the bars. He peeked his head out through one of them.
Was he dead? Honestly, he thought heaven would be better than this. And it certainly wasn't hell. He craned his neck to look at the inhabitants of the other cells, surprised to see more dragons. He waved at one (lol one of Xeno's characters), wondering if Fondue was here.
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
There were no locks on the cells. There was no way to open them, though. It appeared as if the guards carried a key that opened them with whatever weird magic they used.

Ingram had been studying them since he got there. He was able to fit his head through the bars, though, despite his size. As he looked around the coliseum, though, he noticed that the cells appeared to be made to fit the size of the dragon within. Strange.

The fight going on beneath him was nothing he was interested in. Instead, he saw a light colored Coatl and nodded to them.

"Hello," he said plainly, his head outside of the bars as his eyes scanned the circular coliseum. The cells were like the stands. It was strange. Something about this entire thing did not sit well with him.
There were no locks on the cells. There was no way to open them, though. It appeared as if the guards carried a key that opened them with whatever weird magic they used.

Ingram had been studying them since he got there. He was able to fit his head through the bars, though, despite his size. As he looked around the coliseum, though, he noticed that the cells appeared to be made to fit the size of the dragon within. Strange.

The fight going on beneath him was nothing he was interested in. Instead, he saw a light colored Coatl and nodded to them.

"Hello," he said plainly, his head outside of the bars as his eyes scanned the circular coliseum. The cells were like the stands. It was strange. Something about this entire thing did not sit well with him.
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
"Hi. Am I dead? Are you the grim reaper? Can I get a suite in this hotel? Can I go home?" Coatl decided then and there that this Gaoler was the owner of the hotel. Oh yes, Gaolers. The only one he had ever met and talked to for a long time was Larry. Then he saw all the other ones when they went to the auction house, but Bone always ignored them. Bone was boring. Too careful with their money. He rolled his eyes just thinking about the spiral. Just because she was all high and mighty and sparkly didn't mean she could-
Wait, this was a hotel, right?
"Hi. Am I dead? Are you the grim reaper? Can I get a suite in this hotel? Can I go home?" Coatl decided then and there that this Gaoler was the owner of the hotel. Oh yes, Gaolers. The only one he had ever met and talked to for a long time was Larry. Then he saw all the other ones when they went to the auction house, but Bone always ignored them. Bone was boring. Too careful with their money. He rolled his eyes just thinking about the spiral. Just because she was all high and mighty and sparkly didn't mean she could-
Wait, this was a hotel, right?
frt +0
art shop
The Imperial lunged for Vara, yet the Gaoler was three steps ahead. She rolled out of the way, used her thick tail to slam into the smaller dragon, and brought her right talon up, slamming it down on his head.

Whoever was paying attention in the cells around her went ballistic.

~~

"Yes, you are dead," Ingram yawned, frowning a bit at the rapid questions. "No, I am not the grim reaper. Though, I do look like one." He snorted a little at his own jab.

"Hotel?" the Gaoler now echoed, tilting his head to the side, amusement flickering in his eyes. "This is no hotel. Do you not recognize this? We are in a coliseum, by the looks of it. You know, where you fight to the death or some crazy sh*t like that?"

His tail flicked with slight amusement. "No. As far as I know since I just got here, too, you cannot go home. There is no way."
The Imperial lunged for Vara, yet the Gaoler was three steps ahead. She rolled out of the way, used her thick tail to slam into the smaller dragon, and brought her right talon up, slamming it down on his head.

Whoever was paying attention in the cells around her went ballistic.

~~

"Yes, you are dead," Ingram yawned, frowning a bit at the rapid questions. "No, I am not the grim reaper. Though, I do look like one." He snorted a little at his own jab.

"Hotel?" the Gaoler now echoed, tilting his head to the side, amusement flickering in his eyes. "This is no hotel. Do you not recognize this? We are in a coliseum, by the looks of it. You know, where you fight to the death or some crazy sh*t like that?"

His tail flicked with slight amusement. "No. As far as I know since I just got here, too, you cannot go home. There is no way."
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
Coatl's eyes widened into full moons as he scrambled over to his bars, not gripping them though. He didn't want GROSS dirt on his talons. He honestly didn't even notice the coliseum. He watched with wide eyes, flicking his tail carefully above the dirty floor of his cell.
"Dead? What? Noooo, never." He mumbled. "That is bad. I cannot fight." He was small and his magic was not at all what he wanted it to be.
Coatl's eyes widened into full moons as he scrambled over to his bars, not gripping them though. He didn't want GROSS dirt on his talons. He honestly didn't even notice the coliseum. He watched with wide eyes, flicking his tail carefully above the dirty floor of his cell.
"Dead? What? Noooo, never." He mumbled. "That is bad. I cannot fight." He was small and his magic was not at all what he wanted it to be.
frt +0
art shop
"Dead, yes," Ingram said again, shrugging easily. "I'm dead, too. Nothing to be too worried about. Besides the fact that we are stuck here, though."

He hummed slightly. "And you don't really need to worry about that. From the fights I've seen...no one gets really that hurt." Ingram frowned, his light brown face twisting a little with the movement.

A sudden smirk was on his face as he cast a glance towards the Coatl's cell. "You can't fight, huh? Was that how you died?"
"Dead, yes," Ingram said again, shrugging easily. "I'm dead, too. Nothing to be too worried about. Besides the fact that we are stuck here, though."

He hummed slightly. "And you don't really need to worry about that. From the fights I've seen...no one gets really that hurt." Ingram frowned, his light brown face twisting a little with the movement.

A sudden smirk was on his face as he cast a glance towards the Coatl's cell. "You can't fight, huh? Was that how you died?"
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
Coatl's feathers bristled can he realized what he said. He puffed out his chest angrily and held his head high, honestly just looking goofy and cute. He went on his tippy toes to make himself appear taller, and was struggling to not fall over on his face.
"I CAN FIGHT. I meant I CAN FIGHT. Death must be messing up my way of communicating." He blabbered proudly to the Gaoler. "I DIDN'T DIE FROM LOSING A FIGHT! I probably went out HEROICALLY protecting the ones I LOVE from the BEASTCLANS." Honestly, Coatl couldn't put a talon on how he went out. Death amnesia.
Coatl's feathers bristled can he realized what he said. He puffed out his chest angrily and held his head high, honestly just looking goofy and cute. He went on his tippy toes to make himself appear taller, and was struggling to not fall over on his face.
"I CAN FIGHT. I meant I CAN FIGHT. Death must be messing up my way of communicating." He blabbered proudly to the Gaoler. "I DIDN'T DIE FROM LOSING A FIGHT! I probably went out HEROICALLY protecting the ones I LOVE from the BEASTCLANS." Honestly, Coatl couldn't put a talon on how he went out. Death amnesia.
frt +0
art shop
Contraire was sobbing, tears running down her exquisite face. The Skydancer was desolate in the corner of her cell, wings wrapped around herself. She could remember clearly how she went out.
Bluebeard had come home drunk again. And she had made his food a little too raw, so he promptly punched her and cooked more himself.
The straw that broke the camel’s back was the fact that she had missed a spot of dirt whilst cleaning. He hurt her again- though she supposed that she even deserved it- and had hit her so hard..her head cracked open on the stone floor.

And now she was here, waiting for death.
Contraire was sobbing, tears running down her exquisite face. The Skydancer was desolate in the corner of her cell, wings wrapped around herself. She could remember clearly how she went out.
Bluebeard had come home drunk again. And she had made his food a little too raw, so he promptly punched her and cooked more himself.
The straw that broke the camel’s back was the fact that she had missed a spot of dirt whilst cleaning. He hurt her again- though she supposed that she even deserved it- and had hit her so hard..her head cracked open on the stone floor.

And now she was here, waiting for death.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
"Right, right," Ingram chuckled. "Death can do that to you. There hasn't been any problems with me, though, so I'm not too sure what you went through when you died."

He joked to help himself. A smile was still on his face, though, as he kept back the laugh.

"Probably. If I were still alive, I would be terrified to have you come after me," Ingram snorted.

He didn't remember the way he died too well, either. Not that it mattered. He just knew it was stupid.
"Right, right," Ingram chuckled. "Death can do that to you. There hasn't been any problems with me, though, so I'm not too sure what you went through when you died."

He joked to help himself. A smile was still on his face, though, as he kept back the laugh.

"Probably. If I were still alive, I would be terrified to have you come after me," Ingram snorted.

He didn't remember the way he died too well, either. Not that it mattered. He just knew it was stupid.
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
Rosary was sitting.. Wherever she was. The last thing she remembered was being gutted and her lungs filling with cold, icy water. Oooh, she would murder that Emperor for that, the idiot. How dare it? Rosary flicked her tail and softly growl-hummed a sweet, sad song.
Rosary was sitting.. Wherever she was. The last thing she remembered was being gutted and her lungs filling with cold, icy water. Oooh, she would murder that Emperor for that, the idiot. How dare it? Rosary flicked her tail and softly growl-hummed a sweet, sad song.
Hey, you. I love you.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9