Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Killer's Coffee [Open]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 264 265
[Raspberry_Jam] Ohhh! The Web Hopper serial killer! You're pretty cool.

[RP] Susie smiled at her phone.
[Raspberry_Jam] Ohhh! The Web Hopper serial killer! You're pretty cool.

[RP] Susie smiled at her phone.
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
[Silenced] It makes it so that my clients know for sure I’ve done what they paid for, dumb*ss. And no, I have no clue.
[Silenced] It makes it so that my clients know for sure I’ve done what they paid for, dumb*ss. And no, I have no clue.
ENF4NJH.pngShe/Her ~ FR +3 HcLmuty.png
l3kRBf2.png
[Glinted.Rust] Nope. Don't really care. Does it have something to do with the 'M'? I think it does. I highly doubt that your name would be 'Hopper'. Unless your parents are millennials or something like that.
[Glinted.Rust] Ah, nevermind. Late post. I'm just dumb XD
[Glinted.Rust] Nope. Don't really care. Does it have something to do with the 'M'? I think it does. I highly doubt that your name would be 'Hopper'. Unless your parents are millennials or something like that.
[Glinted.Rust] Ah, nevermind. Late post. I'm just dumb XD
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
[HopperM] Aaaaand Ras wins the prize! Its me, the infamous Web Hopper serial killer. What a nice surprise...
[HopperM] Aaaaand Ras wins the prize! Its me, the infamous Web Hopper serial killer. What a nice surprise...
oof maaaannn
[Raspberry_Jam] Ohhh, guess me, guess me! :D

((she leaves a raspberry plant seed on the spots where she kills her victims. lol
[Raspberry_Jam] Ohhh, guess me, guess me! :D

((she leaves a raspberry plant seed on the spots where she kills her victims. lol
frt +0
art shop
[Glinted.Rust] I'm bad at guessing games.
[Glinted.Rust] I'm bad at guessing games.
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
[HopperM] Hmm.... I'll have to think.
[HopperM] Oh! You're the one that leaves raspberry seeds on their victims! What a surprise. You nearly killed in my territory, though. That could have been bad, dear.

[RP] Jonas was cleaning his knives at the moment, and jumped when he realized who it was.
[HopperM] Hmm.... I'll have to think.
[HopperM] Oh! You're the one that leaves raspberry seeds on their victims! What a surprise. You nearly killed in my territory, though. That could have been bad, dear.

[RP] Jonas was cleaning his knives at the moment, and jumped when he realized who it was.
oof maaaannn
[Silenced] I’m an easy one. (She tapes the mouths of her victims shut)
[Silenced] I’m an easy one. (She tapes the mouths of her victims shut)
ENF4NJH.pngShe/Her ~ FR +3 HcLmuty.png
l3kRBf2.png
[Raspberry_Jam] That's me! It's mean that I don't have a cool nickname yet :(
What? I would never! Hehe!
[Raspberry_Jam] That's me! It's mean that I don't have a cool nickname yet :(
What? I would never! Hehe!
frt +0
art shop
[HopperM] You better not kill in my space, little girl. I don't know about you, Silenced. Could you perhaps gimme a hint?

[HopperM] You better not kill in my space, little girl. I don't know about you, Silenced. Could you perhaps gimme a hint?

oof maaaannn
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 264 265