Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Killer's Coffee [Open]
1 2 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 265
[RP] Raven grins. "Thanks.." He looks thoughtful for a few seconds before nodding. "Mercedes-Benz Biome or Silver Arrow don't sound like half bad choices.... Though I think Biome would be better suited for our purpose."
[RP] Raven grins. "Thanks.." He looks thoughtful for a few seconds before nodding. "Mercedes-Benz Biome or Silver Arrow don't sound like half bad choices.... Though I think Biome would be better suited for our purpose."
BNy42UW.pngoKgCGqL.pnghzemmQf.png
She shrugged. “Okay.” They arrived at the dealership moments later and she climbed out, handing him her credit card and wandering off to the motorcycles.
She shrugged. “Okay.” They arrived at the dealership moments later and she climbed out, handing him her credit card and wandering off to the motorcycles.
ENF4NJH.pngShe/Her ~ FR +3 HcLmuty.png
l3kRBf2.png
[RP] Raven takes the card with a nod. "Thanks." Hopping out of the car, he walked off to see if he could find what he wanted.
[RP] Raven takes the card with a nod. "Thanks." Hopping out of the car, he walked off to see if he could find what he wanted.
After a few minutes, Lea walked back to Raven and wandered a bit behind him, eyeing the cars nearby.
After a few minutes, Lea walked back to Raven and wandered a bit behind him, eyeing the cars nearby.
l3kRBf2.png
[RP] Raven spots his car and walks over to it, circling it before grinning. "It's perfect! I love it!" He jumps up and down a little, super hyped about this and looks around for a dealer so he can pay for it.
[RP] Raven spots his car and walks over to it, circling it before grinning. "It's perfect! I love it!" He jumps up and down a little, super hyped about this and looks around for a dealer so he can pay for it.
Lea snatched her card back and sashayed over to the dealer, bargaining with him and showing a few assets until the deal was down to 20k. Smirking, she tossed the keys to Raven and walked back out to her car. “Follow me to the track.”
Lea snatched her card back and sashayed over to the dealer, bargaining with him and showing a few assets until the deal was down to 20k. Smirking, she tossed the keys to Raven and walked back out to her car. “Follow me to the track.”
l3kRBf2.png
[RP] Raven catches the keys with a laugh and slips into the car. "Alright!" Starts it up and kinda squeaks with excitement as he feels the engine rumble to life. Stepping on the gas, he shoots forward with a laugh, hyped up for the race.
[RP] Raven catches the keys with a laugh and slips into the car. "Alright!" Starts it up and kinda squeaks with excitement as he feels the engine rumble to life. Stepping on the gas, he shoots forward with a laugh, hyped up for the race.
Lea grinned and a light chuckle escaped her as she sped to the track. When they arrived, she pulled out the gallon jugs of gas and began to fill up her tank. She had some extra, so she offered it to Raven, tilting her head and setting it down next to his car.
Lea grinned and a light chuckle escaped her as she sped to the track. When they arrived, she pulled out the gallon jugs of gas and began to fill up her tank. She had some extra, so she offered it to Raven, tilting her head and setting it down next to his car.
l3kRBf2.png
Raven took the offered gas with a smile. "Thanks." He started to fill up the tank and hummed. "This is going to be fun. Don't you agree?" Quickly finishing up, he stored away the gas and pulled the cases of drinks from his bag. "Want some?" He set the mixers on his hood before grabbing one of the energy drinks for himself.
Raven took the offered gas with a smile. "Thanks." He started to fill up the tank and hummed. "This is going to be fun. Don't you agree?" Quickly finishing up, he stored away the gas and pulled the cases of drinks from his bag. "Want some?" He set the mixers on his hood before grabbing one of the energy drinks for himself.
Lea grabbed one and chugged it quickly before climbing back into her car and moving to the starting line. She leaned out the window and hollered for him to, "Hurry his *ss up."

@Dragonninja
Lea grabbed one and chugged it quickly before climbing back into her car and moving to the starting line. She leaned out the window and hollered for him to, "Hurry his *ss up."

@Dragonninja
l3kRBf2.png
1 2 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 265