Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Killer's Coffee [Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 264 265
[Silenced] Why the f*ck do you care?
[Silenced] Why the f*ck do you care?
ENF4NJH.pngShe/Her ~ FR +3 HcLmuty.png
l3kRBf2.png
[Raspberry_Jam] Ohh, don't be so moody! Are you going through puberty or something? ^^
It's for fuuun, stop being so mean! Also, swearing is bad :(
[Raspberry_Jam] Ohh, don't be so moody! Are you going through puberty or something? ^^
It's for fuuun, stop being so mean! Also, swearing is bad :(
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
[Silenced] How old are you? 5?
[Silenced] How old are you? 5?
l3kRBf2.png
[Raspberry_Jam] My mommy told me I can't tell random people on the internet my age, sowwy! :'c
[Raspberry_Jam] My mommy told me I can't tell random people on the internet my age, sowwy! :'c
frt +0
art shop
[Silenced] Good lord... it was a rhetorical question, little girl
[Silenced] Good lord... it was a rhetorical question, little girl
l3kRBf2.png
[Raspberry_Jam] How many people have you killed?

[RP] Susie watched her screen with lazy eyes as she adjusted her headband, checking her mirror. The corners of it were cracked and falling apart, but she could still see her reflection good enough. She did a little heart sign with her fingers at the reflection. Mommy's cute little girl. Her eyes drifted over to the body bag in the corner of her room. She'd need to take it out soon.
It was starting to smell.
[Raspberry_Jam] How many people have you killed?

[RP] Susie watched her screen with lazy eyes as she adjusted her headband, checking her mirror. The corners of it were cracked and falling apart, but she could still see her reflection good enough. She did a little heart sign with her fingers at the reflection. Mommy's cute little girl. Her eyes drifted over to the body bag in the corner of her room. She'd need to take it out soon.
It was starting to smell.
frt +0
art shop
[Silenced] Too many to count.

[RP] Lea toyed with the hem of her pajama shirt, lounging in her four-poster king size bed. Her phone lit up occasionally with an assassin request, but she ignored them. She had already received over a million dollars that day, and she wouldn’t need anymore for at least the next two weeks.
[Silenced] Too many to count.

[RP] Lea toyed with the hem of her pajama shirt, lounging in her four-poster king size bed. Her phone lit up occasionally with an assassin request, but she ignored them. She had already received over a million dollars that day, and she wouldn’t need anymore for at least the next two weeks.
l3kRBf2.png
[Glinted.Rust] It seems as if I'm late to the party. What's with the aggression, Silenced? Not like we're gonna reach through the screen and kill ya. Might as well have a little fun.

[RP] Russ yawned, stretching as he flicked off his lights, adjusting the pillows behind him as he shimmied under the covers. This was what he got for living in a building with no services whatsoever. He got cold. At least it had running water.
[Glinted.Rust] It seems as if I'm late to the party. What's with the aggression, Silenced? Not like we're gonna reach through the screen and kill ya. Might as well have a little fun.

[RP] Russ yawned, stretching as he flicked off his lights, adjusting the pillows behind him as he shimmied under the covers. This was what he got for living in a building with no services whatsoever. He got cold. At least it had running water.
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
[Raspberry_Jam] You need to lighten up!! <3 Hold up, I'll brb. Need to take care of something.

[RP] The short girl picked up the body bag, which was almost twice her size, with surprising ease. She walked down her stairs into her basement, pulling open the door to her huge furnace. The girl carefully threw the bag into the fire and rushed back up the stairs, closing the door to her furnace room as the smell of burning rotting flesh started to fill the room.

[Raspberry_Jam] Back! :3 Ohh, a new person! Hello! I'm Susie <3
[Raspberry_Jam] You need to lighten up!! <3 Hold up, I'll brb. Need to take care of something.

[RP] The short girl picked up the body bag, which was almost twice her size, with surprising ease. She walked down her stairs into her basement, pulling open the door to her huge furnace. The girl carefully threw the bag into the fire and rushed back up the stairs, closing the door to her furnace room as the smell of burning rotting flesh started to fill the room.

[Raspberry_Jam] Back! :3 Ohh, a new person! Hello! I'm Susie <3
frt +0
art shop
[HopperM] Jeez, a lot of people are joining, aren't they? Well, happy to know.
[HopperM] Jeez, a lot of people are joining, aren't they? Well, happy to know.
oof maaaannn
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 264 265