Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | •SuperNaturals• {Long Term RP}
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 40 41
Orestes briefly looked up at hearing the sound of a moving chair from somewhere near and saw that the skydancer has taken a seat somewhere close but not too close. Somewhere on the ground, emerald feathers fluttered down and he nearly squinted. ’Why is she shedding so quickly?’ He averted his gaze quickly back to his meal when Anu arrived, ignoring the eyes on him. Not so soon however, he began looking around again, this time finding another skydancer. Unlike Rio, this one was colored in a black and golden color, a hint of blue in the smooth crystal formation that stuck to the skydancer. A channeler of Lightweaver perhaps? There was a graceful air to this skydancer that the light nocturne at home held, however he couldn’t judge quickly. Orestes looked back to his meal once more.
Orestes briefly looked up at hearing the sound of a moving chair from somewhere near and saw that the skydancer has taken a seat somewhere close but not too close. Somewhere on the ground, emerald feathers fluttered down and he nearly squinted. ’Why is she shedding so quickly?’ He averted his gaze quickly back to his meal when Anu arrived, ignoring the eyes on him. Not so soon however, he began looking around again, this time finding another skydancer. Unlike Rio, this one was colored in a black and golden color, a hint of blue in the smooth crystal formation that stuck to the skydancer. A channeler of Lightweaver perhaps? There was a graceful air to this skydancer that the light nocturne at home held, however he couldn’t judge quickly. Orestes looked back to his meal once more.
As Anu heard Rio talking about how nervous she is, she looked at her with a smile with a wing around Rio for comfort. “I’m sure that it would be fine, try looking into the more positive lane of possibilities as much as you can. I am sure that it wouldn’t be all that bad, knowing the unknown shouldn’t hurt.” She said, trying to reassure her. “Well yes my lunch is good, but I am only slightly nervous about how strict it might be.” She said as she pulled back her wing back to her side then looked at Jericho for a moment with a wave. Then Anu quickly placed the plate away at the stand on top of Rio’s and sat back down. “Did you enjoy your lunch? And also, I’m not sure if I should practice alone or with someone yet, though I would like to have some help.” She said with a nod.
As Anu heard Rio talking about how nervous she is, she looked at her with a smile with a wing around Rio for comfort. “I’m sure that it would be fine, try looking into the more positive lane of possibilities as much as you can. I am sure that it wouldn’t be all that bad, knowing the unknown shouldn’t hurt.” She said, trying to reassure her. “Well yes my lunch is good, but I am only slightly nervous about how strict it might be.” She said as she pulled back her wing back to her side then looked at Jericho for a moment with a wave. Then Anu quickly placed the plate away at the stand on top of Rio’s and sat back down. “Did you enjoy your lunch? And also, I’m not sure if I should practice alone or with someone yet, though I would like to have some help.” She said with a nod.
407Ohsj.png225064.pngImcBE9r.png made by cossmiicdolphin
Cayenne glanced to the spiral that took a seat near her, silent as she and the guardian were whilst the green skydancer and mirror talked. Nervous tones in their voices among a silent room. Perhaps no one just felt like talking. That was fine with Cayenne, if she didn't know these dragons she wouldn't feel bad about having to fight them.

She spared a glance at the spiral next to her now. White and grey with shimmering scales, gold jewelry and blue silks adorned about his winding form. She wouldn't make full assumptions, but the aura given off by the spiral next to simply fumed with mischievous magic. Though perhaps that was the works of her own biased mind. The guardian on the other hand was solitary and spaced away from them. Armed and exuding a powerful stature over the rest of the Chosen in the room.

Rallying up what she could interpret, Cayenne safely confirmed her chances of success to be immensely low. Perhaps she'd even fail at practice--matter of fact she should practice alone and work on honing her channeling of the Lightweaver and her magic. If she couldn't beat the others by strength, perhaps she could beat them with trickery.
Cayenne glanced to the spiral that took a seat near her, silent as she and the guardian were whilst the green skydancer and mirror talked. Nervous tones in their voices among a silent room. Perhaps no one just felt like talking. That was fine with Cayenne, if she didn't know these dragons she wouldn't feel bad about having to fight them.

She spared a glance at the spiral next to her now. White and grey with shimmering scales, gold jewelry and blue silks adorned about his winding form. She wouldn't make full assumptions, but the aura given off by the spiral next to simply fumed with mischievous magic. Though perhaps that was the works of her own biased mind. The guardian on the other hand was solitary and spaced away from them. Armed and exuding a powerful stature over the rest of the Chosen in the room.

Rallying up what she could interpret, Cayenne safely confirmed her chances of success to be immensely low. Perhaps she'd even fail at practice--matter of fact she should practice alone and work on honing her channeling of the Lightweaver and her magic. If she couldn't beat the others by strength, perhaps she could beat them with trickery.
I love coffee. I love it oh so dearly. The caffeinated joy that brings me to waddle my penguin legs to freedom and join my fellow short brethren. One goal upon all our minds as a collective hive of couch potatoes: feed, sleep, feed. Yet I dared to defect, and ventured to the vast lands to sip the nectar of holiness. The frappuccino size grande. I fell many great beasts; titans of giraffe leggeths, shopping carts of short person annihilation, and crowds of tiny human destruction. I have conquered them all.
Jericho was intending to focus on eating, knowing that if he started talking he may very well talk all his time away, but found it hard to muster much an appetite now. He had a suspicion that, comparatively, his magic was fairly strong. But he wasn't a fighter! He barely knew how to hold his spear the right way! And to top it all off, the very deity he was channeling ran away from the Shade! Hmmm. Maybe I shouldn't think about that? Uh - sorry, Arcanist. The Spiral sighed, forcing himself to eat a few of the spiced beetles he grabbed. He noticed that there was another Skydancer sitting not too far away from him now. She was dark, those there were patches of shimmering yellow across her metallic hide. She almost looks made of metal - like those golems that Lightning emissary brought once. Jericho shot her a friendly smile when she looked in his direction, then turned back to the dragonesses in front of him.

"Well, if you want help with magic, Anu, I wouldn't mind giving you some tips." Jericho offered, plucking another beetle up from his plate. "I'm about as useful as a Hooded Dodo when it comes to like, actual fighting, though." He joked, grinning softly. He shifting the beetle around in his claws thoughtfully before popping it into his mouth. "The Guardian over there looks like they might know how to fight," He added, quickly gesturing towards them with his claws. "Not sure if they'd help, though?"
Jericho was intending to focus on eating, knowing that if he started talking he may very well talk all his time away, but found it hard to muster much an appetite now. He had a suspicion that, comparatively, his magic was fairly strong. But he wasn't a fighter! He barely knew how to hold his spear the right way! And to top it all off, the very deity he was channeling ran away from the Shade! Hmmm. Maybe I shouldn't think about that? Uh - sorry, Arcanist. The Spiral sighed, forcing himself to eat a few of the spiced beetles he grabbed. He noticed that there was another Skydancer sitting not too far away from him now. She was dark, those there were patches of shimmering yellow across her metallic hide. She almost looks made of metal - like those golems that Lightning emissary brought once. Jericho shot her a friendly smile when she looked in his direction, then turned back to the dragonesses in front of him.

"Well, if you want help with magic, Anu, I wouldn't mind giving you some tips." Jericho offered, plucking another beetle up from his plate. "I'm about as useful as a Hooded Dodo when it comes to like, actual fighting, though." He joked, grinning softly. He shifting the beetle around in his claws thoughtfully before popping it into his mouth. "The Guardian over there looks like they might know how to fight," He added, quickly gesturing towards them with his claws. "Not sure if they'd help, though?"
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
"Well then what are we waiting for? I'm sure practicing a bit before the fight will definitely boost our confidence and maybe our skills." Rio said, trying to generate some excitement, while waving away the worry. She let out a weak 'Yay' while rubbing her talons together, and throwing away what was left from the dessert. This reminded her of home, and somehow of adventure, and her teacher. A quiet nagging anxious feeling was growing at the back of her mind. Rio decided to get herself together, well at least look like she is, and summon all the confidence she has.
" 'When the root is planted deep, there is no reason to fear the wind.' - Master Shifu " Rio said, as she beckoned to anyone who might want to join her and Anu, maybe even Jericho. "I'm sure if we can find a way back to the dens, we can practice there." Rio said, determined to sound determined.

Rio walked out the door, and looked around the hallway. It was like a labyrinth. Ah yes, it made her think of the Virdinian variety. Rio paced herself as she walked the twists and turns of the hallway, and soon she found the doors. 'Well I don't think I'll ever figure out this place...'
"Well then what are we waiting for? I'm sure practicing a bit before the fight will definitely boost our confidence and maybe our skills." Rio said, trying to generate some excitement, while waving away the worry. She let out a weak 'Yay' while rubbing her talons together, and throwing away what was left from the dessert. This reminded her of home, and somehow of adventure, and her teacher. A quiet nagging anxious feeling was growing at the back of her mind. Rio decided to get herself together, well at least look like she is, and summon all the confidence she has.
" 'When the root is planted deep, there is no reason to fear the wind.' - Master Shifu " Rio said, as she beckoned to anyone who might want to join her and Anu, maybe even Jericho. "I'm sure if we can find a way back to the dens, we can practice there." Rio said, determined to sound determined.

Rio walked out the door, and looked around the hallway. It was like a labyrinth. Ah yes, it made her think of the Virdinian variety. Rio paced herself as she walked the twists and turns of the hallway, and soon she found the doors. 'Well I don't think I'll ever figure out this place...'
swan.gif
SpeckledNightSky
WKtl2lb.png
5nygeWH.png
mlHpBMC.png
ezgif-4-7712918976d1.gif Bonsai-gif-1.gif
Anu looked at Jericho with a smile. “I would like that!” She said, however when Jericho mentioned the guardian, she immediately felt nervous of fighting with him. “Um....Yea, I can tell.” She said simply while her tail twitches with anxiety, itching to not wanting to get into a fight with him what so ever. “But I’m fine with fighting, but I would like to see some tips about magic.” She said though half lying of how she said she is ‘fine in fighting’. “Anytime would be nice.”

When she heard Rio becoming excited, she smiled as she looked at her while she quickly left. Now quickly running after her. Following her, being careful not to loose her and get lost. Now seeing some doors, she wondered if it could be the room filled with dens. “Is this it?” She asked, hoping that this is the right door to the room they wanted to go to.
Anu looked at Jericho with a smile. “I would like that!” She said, however when Jericho mentioned the guardian, she immediately felt nervous of fighting with him. “Um....Yea, I can tell.” She said simply while her tail twitches with anxiety, itching to not wanting to get into a fight with him what so ever. “But I’m fine with fighting, but I would like to see some tips about magic.” She said though half lying of how she said she is ‘fine in fighting’. “Anytime would be nice.”

When she heard Rio becoming excited, she smiled as she looked at her while she quickly left. Now quickly running after her. Following her, being careful not to loose her and get lost. Now seeing some doors, she wondered if it could be the room filled with dens. “Is this it?” She asked, hoping that this is the right door to the room they wanted to go to.
407Ohsj.png225064.pngImcBE9r.png made by cossmiicdolphin
Cayenne gave a weary, small smile in response, staring low. She perked her head as the spiral spoke up beside her, a glance spared his way, then the Guardian as he was mentioned. She blinked as the green dragoness and her mirror friend came to a compliant chatter on practicing with one another. Her head tilted.

"Those two... Do you know their names?" she spoke up finally, a low, smooth voice rolling with ease from her. Her question was out in the open, yet her snout was tipped ever so slightly to the spiral next to her. Her keen watch following after the two, flicking to the Guardian at the other side of the table now and then. Her antennae shuddered involuntarily as they grasped at the sensations around them.
Cayenne gave a weary, small smile in response, staring low. She perked her head as the spiral spoke up beside her, a glance spared his way, then the Guardian as he was mentioned. She blinked as the green dragoness and her mirror friend came to a compliant chatter on practicing with one another. Her head tilted.

"Those two... Do you know their names?" she spoke up finally, a low, smooth voice rolling with ease from her. Her question was out in the open, yet her snout was tipped ever so slightly to the spiral next to her. Her keen watch following after the two, flicking to the Guardian at the other side of the table now and then. Her antennae shuddered involuntarily as they grasped at the sensations around them.
I love coffee. I love it oh so dearly. The caffeinated joy that brings me to waddle my penguin legs to freedom and join my fellow short brethren. One goal upon all our minds as a collective hive of couch potatoes: feed, sleep, feed. Yet I dared to defect, and ventured to the vast lands to sip the nectar of holiness. The frappuccino size grande. I fell many great beasts; titans of giraffe leggeths, shopping carts of short person annihilation, and crowds of tiny human destruction. I have conquered them all.
((Sorry for the short reply!!))

Jericho watched them go, deciding to try to eat a bit more before he left. He jumped slightly as the Skydancer spoke, having all but forgotten she was there. He looked over at her, unsure if she was actually speaking to him or not, then finally replied after a confused moment. "Oh, uh - yeah! The Mirror's name is Anu, and the Skydancer is Rio." He explained, plucking another bug from his plate. "...You can come train with us, if you want." He offered after a moment. "They're both pretty friendly; I think they'd be happy for the company. It's totally up to you, though! I get it if you wanna train alone." He shrugged.
((Sorry for the short reply!!))

Jericho watched them go, deciding to try to eat a bit more before he left. He jumped slightly as the Skydancer spoke, having all but forgotten she was there. He looked over at her, unsure if she was actually speaking to him or not, then finally replied after a confused moment. "Oh, uh - yeah! The Mirror's name is Anu, and the Skydancer is Rio." He explained, plucking another bug from his plate. "...You can come train with us, if you want." He offered after a moment. "They're both pretty friendly; I think they'd be happy for the company. It's totally up to you, though! I get it if you wanna train alone." He shrugged.
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
The chatters droned on and he had already cleared his plate, not bothering to get up now that he had his fill. It was when he heard the word Guardian that his head snapped over to the spiral’s direction. Quickly though, he turned his head away, resuming listening. It’s not that he was unwilling to help them train since they were his competition, but it’s a wonder if the staff would allow it. Moments later, he heard them leave the place and he wondered if any of them were free to leave at the moment. Orestes remained in his seat, drumming claws lightly on his seat, still picking up noises.
The chatters droned on and he had already cleared his plate, not bothering to get up now that he had his fill. It was when he heard the word Guardian that his head snapped over to the spiral’s direction. Quickly though, he turned his head away, resuming listening. It’s not that he was unwilling to help them train since they were his competition, but it’s a wonder if the staff would allow it. Moments later, he heard them leave the place and he wondered if any of them were free to leave at the moment. Orestes remained in his seat, drumming claws lightly on his seat, still picking up noises.
Cayenne turned her head completely to Jericho. Her eyes widening a bit with piqued interest. "Anu and Rio..." she parroted softly. Putting names to the faces she saw. From the way they behaved with one another, Cayenne couldn't help but ponder if they had some familiarity with each other before coming here. If that was the case then they were truly lucky. Lucky to know at least one dragon here.

"I'm sure they are, but, I'll pass. I practice better alone." Cayenne offered a pleasant smile to the spiral. Her head swerving back around to the direction Anu and Rio had vanished off to, only to look back to the Guardian. She shouldn't bother, yet at the same time she was curious.

That and she wasn't sure whether they could leave or not without say. Perhaps they would, why else would Anu and Rio still be gone from the room and not returned?
Cayenne turned her head completely to Jericho. Her eyes widening a bit with piqued interest. "Anu and Rio..." she parroted softly. Putting names to the faces she saw. From the way they behaved with one another, Cayenne couldn't help but ponder if they had some familiarity with each other before coming here. If that was the case then they were truly lucky. Lucky to know at least one dragon here.

"I'm sure they are, but, I'll pass. I practice better alone." Cayenne offered a pleasant smile to the spiral. Her head swerving back around to the direction Anu and Rio had vanished off to, only to look back to the Guardian. She shouldn't bother, yet at the same time she was curious.

That and she wasn't sure whether they could leave or not without say. Perhaps they would, why else would Anu and Rio still be gone from the room and not returned?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 40 41