Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Planning with Nirin & Eaglerider
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Oh I just woke up, good to see you guys got the ball rolling! I'll read through everything while I have breakfast.
Oh I just woke up, good to see you guys got the ball rolling! I'll read through everything while I have breakfast.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Oooh, I like those ideas too! Especially one country conquering the other, I hadn't thought of that before.

Also good morning Rex :3
Oooh, I like those ideas too! Especially one country conquering the other, I hadn't thought of that before.

Also good morning Rex :3
It could be the aftermath or during?
It could be the aftermath or during?
Hmm...aftermath would have plenty of good rebellion material; there'd already be some sort of foreign ruling system/government set up (new and semi-unstable possibly if this takes place immediately after the war) and I imagine the enemy would be enforcing a military dictatorship, at least for a little while, just to get everyone under control. They could be enforcing curfews, limiting the travel, restricting freedom of speech and other freedoms, etc....maybe even forcing some people to take in military residents, like they did in the World Wars? There'd be ample opportunities for little skirmishes between resistance fighters and the enemy soldiers trying to subdue everyone.
Hmm...aftermath would have plenty of good rebellion material; there'd already be some sort of foreign ruling system/government set up (new and semi-unstable possibly if this takes place immediately after the war) and I imagine the enemy would be enforcing a military dictatorship, at least for a little while, just to get everyone under control. They could be enforcing curfews, limiting the travel, restricting freedom of speech and other freedoms, etc....maybe even forcing some people to take in military residents, like they did in the World Wars? There'd be ample opportunities for little skirmishes between resistance fighters and the enemy soldiers trying to subdue everyone.
Yep!
What factions should exist?
Yep!
What factions should exist?
Errrrr....I dunno, you have any suggestions? xD
Errrrr....I dunno, you have any suggestions? xD
Loyalists, rebels, automatons, traitors?
Loyalists, rebels, automatons, traitors?
Is the countries clashing idea the one we're going with?
Is the countries clashing idea the one we're going with?
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I'd, among the population that's been forcibly taken over, there would be the rebels/resistance, loyalists (I guess just people who either are fine with the way things are/don't want to fight it, or they were rooting for the enemy all along? Maybe they're categorized as traitors, too), traitors (either as mentioned before or/and literal traitors who helped the enemy take the country/turn over rebels and disclose their secret meetings and meeting places)...I suppose there could also be neutrals, people who just want to survive and don't take sides, just do as they're told. Probably looked down on by the rebels and praised for their passiveness by the loyalists and enemy. Of course, lots of them could secretly be rebels...

Within the conquering country, maybe there's the loyalists (loyal to the country and probably working with/employing the traitors of the other country), traitors (who tried to sabotage their country's takeover and assist the rebels), and maybe sympathizers (there could be different kinds; one group believes in their country and supports it, but maybe disagrees with the methods being used and/or pities the conquered people...and then there's some who are pretty much traitors themselves, helping the rebellion and totally disagreeing with their country/government). And I suppose the enemy could have their neutrals too, people who'd just rather not question anything and go along with whatever.

There could also be outsiders, mercenaries so to speak, who were hired by either side and either remain neutral (just in it for the money), end up supporting the side they were hired by (becoming sympathizers), or supporting the opposite side (becoming traitors).

Any other faction suggestions?

Also, Rex--yes, I think so? If you're alright with it, I think me and Eaglerider are both on board xD
I'd, among the population that's been forcibly taken over, there would be the rebels/resistance, loyalists (I guess just people who either are fine with the way things are/don't want to fight it, or they were rooting for the enemy all along? Maybe they're categorized as traitors, too), traitors (either as mentioned before or/and literal traitors who helped the enemy take the country/turn over rebels and disclose their secret meetings and meeting places)...I suppose there could also be neutrals, people who just want to survive and don't take sides, just do as they're told. Probably looked down on by the rebels and praised for their passiveness by the loyalists and enemy. Of course, lots of them could secretly be rebels...

Within the conquering country, maybe there's the loyalists (loyal to the country and probably working with/employing the traitors of the other country), traitors (who tried to sabotage their country's takeover and assist the rebels), and maybe sympathizers (there could be different kinds; one group believes in their country and supports it, but maybe disagrees with the methods being used and/or pities the conquered people...and then there's some who are pretty much traitors themselves, helping the rebellion and totally disagreeing with their country/government). And I suppose the enemy could have their neutrals too, people who'd just rather not question anything and go along with whatever.

There could also be outsiders, mercenaries so to speak, who were hired by either side and either remain neutral (just in it for the money), end up supporting the side they were hired by (becoming sympathizers), or supporting the opposite side (becoming traitors).

Any other faction suggestions?

Also, Rex--yes, I think so? If you're alright with it, I think me and Eaglerider are both on board xD
Yeah that sounds good! Fits my lad pretty well if anything. I'll add his references later - on mobile right now.
Yeah that sounds good! Fits my lad pretty well if anything. I'll add his references later - on mobile right now.
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8