Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Planning with Nirin & Eaglerider
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Yeah. Maybe... hmm. What would government be,like?
Yeah. Maybe... hmm. What would government be,like?
How are you both today?
How are you both today?
I'm good, you? :)

Also sorry, thought I answered that last question about the government :/ Ah well. I can't remember what I was gonna say anyway xD Did you have any opinions?
I'm good, you? :)

Also sorry, thought I answered that last question about the government :/ Ah well. I can't remember what I was gonna say anyway xD Did you have any opinions?
I'm good.

Perhaps one is more authoritarian and elitist?
I'm good.

Perhaps one is more authoritarian and elitist?
Sounds good--would probably be the conquering country. What do you think for the resistance's country? Maybe something a president/royal representative, but also a government/parliament counterpart, probably a lot more relaxed than the authoritarian country?
Sounds good--would probably be the conquering country. What do you think for the resistance's country? Maybe something a president/royal representative, but also a government/parliament counterpart, probably a lot more relaxed than the authoritarian country?
Perhaps a republic?
Perhaps a republic?
I'm good with that. Lol hope Rex has been seeing all this brainstorming we've been doing, otherwise they're gonna have like 3-4 pages of posts to catch up on xD
I'm good with that. Lol hope Rex has been seeing all this brainstorming we've been doing, otherwise they're gonna have like 3-4 pages of posts to catch up on xD
Lol. Oops. I get carried away sometimes...
Lol. Oops. I get carried away sometimes...
Haha, me too. Ah well, at least we've gotten some good ideas for Rex to look over.
Haha, me too. Ah well, at least we've gotten some good ideas for Rex to look over.
Yep! Hopefully they like it
Yep! Hopefully they like it
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8