Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Montana Wolf Thread OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Virion yelped not expecting such a tackle from their leader and he let out a wolf-like laugh when he realized that they weren't under attack or something.

he nearly lashed out from the serprise, good thing he didn't this time, that would have been bad.

Virion yelped not expecting such a tackle from their leader and he let out a wolf-like laugh when he realized that they weren't under attack or something.

he nearly lashed out from the serprise, good thing he didn't this time, that would have been bad.

Sitala heard the yelp and her head whipped around,a pawn seeing it was just willow and virion she calmed down and followed Loki to the food "wait up loki!i m hungry to!" she barked out laughing and wagging her tail feeling like a puppy again it seemed.she watched him as he ate and went back to the silent howl pose.her mind went from momeries to unknown thoughts drifting away from the world.slowly she opened her eyes and looked around obviously confused by where she was for a second or two before realizing she was with her pack and safe.
Sitala heard the yelp and her head whipped around,a pawn seeing it was just willow and virion she calmed down and followed Loki to the food "wait up loki!i m hungry to!" she barked out laughing and wagging her tail feeling like a puppy again it seemed.she watched him as he ate and went back to the silent howl pose.her mind went from momeries to unknown thoughts drifting away from the world.slowly she opened her eyes and looked around obviously confused by where she was for a second or two before realizing she was with her pack and safe.
FoxScara.png
"My name's Ira." He stated, after she herself had introduced herself. He wasn't about to let his guard down a second time. She found this whole ordeal amusing. Naturally he didn't. He was sure that the pack wouldn't be to appreciative of what he was doing. Talking to an outsider who'd ignored the boundaries, without alerting them..
He relaxed a bit more, and straightened his posture when she implied that he was being to serious. He was surely not going to treat this as a game.

"The pack resided at higher altitudes before, but the winter was harsh, and our late alpha had us move down to the tree line for survival." He responded, "We haven't gotten to moving back up, I guess."
"My name's Ira." He stated, after she herself had introduced herself. He wasn't about to let his guard down a second time. She found this whole ordeal amusing. Naturally he didn't. He was sure that the pack wouldn't be to appreciative of what he was doing. Talking to an outsider who'd ignored the boundaries, without alerting them..
He relaxed a bit more, and straightened his posture when she implied that he was being to serious. He was surely not going to treat this as a game.

"The pack resided at higher altitudes before, but the winter was harsh, and our late alpha had us move down to the tree line for survival." He responded, "We haven't gotten to moving back up, I guess."
A she » » 20y/o
» Professional procrastinator »

» pronounced sehbootwentytoo »
» at this point, there are too many fandoms to count »
-- » Vet-student (this will be the end of me)» --

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. - Psalm 19:1 -

giphy.gif

3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif

R6dnTUj.gif
23892.png
[list][list][size=5][url=https://advanced-scribes.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=38282&p=1386188#p1386188][color=#4040FF]* [/color][/url] [color=transparent]0[/color][b]L[/b] u n e s t r a [color=transparent]0[/color] ( [b]L[/b] u n a)[/size] [size=90]_____________________________________________[/size] [size=75][ [color=#4040FF]age[/color] ] five [ [color=#4040FF]location[/color] ] pack taritory [ [color=#4040FF]Tags[/color] ] Ira[ [color=#4040FF]Mate[/color] ] reserved[/size][/list][/list] The she-wolf nodded. And the more she wondered about his pack the more she wondered...what it was like....to truly be in a pack. She was young when...she left hers. Too young to even be taken on her first pack hunt....too young to even know the names of all her previous pack mates....and the other packs she came across attacked first and asked questions later. And this male....he has yet to even seem threatening...or even attempt to be that way. He confused her, and in that...also amused her. Luna looked to the sky for a moment before shaking her head and looking back at the male. "Winters can be harsh when you don't know how to find the resources underneith it..."
* 0L u n e s t r a 0 ( L u n a)

The she-wolf nodded. And the more she wondered about his pack the more she wondered...what it was like....to truly be in a pack. She was young when...she left hers. Too young to even be taken on her first pack hunt....too young to even know the names of all her previous pack mates....and the other packs she came across attacked first and asked questions later. And this male....he has yet to even seem threatening...or even attempt to be that way. He confused her, and in that...also amused her.

Luna looked to the sky for a moment before shaking her head and looking back at the male. "Winters can be harsh when you don't know how to find the resources underneith it..."
1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
Willow tumbles and there noses touch as she blushes.
Willow tumbles and there noses touch as she blushes.
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Ks8vWjG.png[/img][/center] [center] beckham [b]status[/b] single [b]location [/b] camp territory [b] ping [/b] anyone __________________________________________________[/center] [center] Beckham stood dangerously still. His dark grey coat looked black in the shade of the canopy of the trees towering over him. The only movement indicating this wolf wasn’t a statue was the slight flicker of his ears. Suddenly, the monstrous canine rocked back onto his haunches and lunged forward. His huge paws landed soundlessly on the soft undergrowth. Underneath his feet was a plump rabbit crying and squirming under his weight. In one swift motion, the wolf sank his fangs into the mammal’s soft neck. It didn’t struggle and died instantly. Picking up the kill, Beckham followed his path back picking up all of the animals he had collected. By the time he had gotten back to camp, the sun was high in the sky. He spotted his sister resting in the sun off to the side. Placing his bounty in the fresh kill pile, he grabbed a fat rabbit and a squirrel and padded over to the sleeping canine. Dropping the rabbit in front of Kezwick, he took a seat next to her. [/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/u95Kj0q.png[/img] Kezwick [b]status[/b] single [b]location [/b] camp clearing [b] ping [/b] anyone __________________________________________________[/center] [center]Kezwick flopped on her stomach in the cool dirt. She was absolutely exhausted after her patrol. It wasn’t unlike her to patrol the territory by herself in the early morning. She liked the peace and quiet. Letting out a sigh, she placed her beautiful head on her paws and closed her amber eyes. The midday sun kissed her pepper fur igniting the orange in her fur like a fire. Just as she was about to doze off she was startled by a thud. Snapping her eyes open, she was nose to nose with a dead rabbit. Glancing up, she locked gazes with a massive charcoal wolf. [b][color=#cc0000]“Hey Bec, thanks for the meal.”[/b][/color] Barked the she-wolf. [b][color=#cc0000]“How was your hunt?”[/b][/color] She asked between bites. Bec mirrored her movement and ate his rodent. [b][color=#000099]“It went well. How was your patrol?”[/b][/color] He replied with a mouthful of meat. [b][color=#cc0000]“Good, it was quiet out.”[/b][/color] She said nonchalantly. Kezwick had no idea how hungry she was until she was offered her meal.
Ks8vWjG.png
beckham status single location camp territory ping anyone
Beckham stood dangerously still. His dark grey coat looked black in the shade of the canopy of the trees towering over him. The only movement indicating this wolf wasn’t a statue was the slight flicker of his ears. Suddenly, the monstrous canine rocked back onto his haunches and lunged forward. His huge paws landed soundlessly on the soft undergrowth. Underneath his feet was a plump rabbit crying and squirming under his weight. In one swift motion, the wolf sank his fangs into the mammal’s soft neck. It didn’t struggle and died instantly. Picking up the kill, Beckham followed his path back picking up all of the animals he had collected.

By the time he had gotten back to camp, the sun was high in the sky. He spotted his sister resting in the sun off to the side. Placing his bounty in the fresh kill pile, he grabbed a fat rabbit and a squirrel and padded over to the sleeping canine. Dropping the rabbit in front of Kezwick, he took a seat next to her.

u95Kj0q.png

Kezwick status single location camp clearing ping anyone
Kezwick flopped on her stomach in the cool dirt. She was absolutely exhausted after her patrol. It wasn’t unlike her to patrol the territory by herself in the early morning. She liked the peace and quiet. Letting out a sigh, she placed her beautiful head on her paws and closed her amber eyes. The midday sun kissed her pepper fur igniting the orange in her fur like a fire. Just as she was about to doze off she was startled by a thud. Snapping her eyes open, she was nose to nose with a dead rabbit. Glancing up, she locked gazes with a massive charcoal wolf.

“Hey Bec, thanks for the meal.” Barked the she-wolf. “How was your hunt?” She asked between bites.

Bec mirrored her movement and ate his rodent. “It went well. How was your patrol?” He replied with a mouthful of meat.

“Good, it was quiet out.” She said nonchalantly. Kezwick had no idea how hungry she was until she was offered her meal.
iBXbO0M.png
boop
boop
1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
Virion smiled and was slightly blushing himself.
"come on, let's go before we miss the hunt," the male said with a smile and give willow a friendly nudge.
Virion smiled and was slightly blushing himself.
"come on, let's go before we miss the hunt," the male said with a smile and give willow a friendly nudge.
Ira folded his ears and was taken aback. It felt like an insult. It's not like they hadn't tried. It's not easy to sustain a large pack, in the heart of winter. There are many mouths to feed.
"In our defence, a snowstorm had been raging for days, and the caribou, our main source of food, had wandered of. There were no tracks and no scent to follow. We'd lost a hunting party, and our leadership was disintegrating.. We were on the verge of starvation." He explained and exhaled deeply.
Ira folded his ears and was taken aback. It felt like an insult. It's not like they hadn't tried. It's not easy to sustain a large pack, in the heart of winter. There are many mouths to feed.
"In our defence, a snowstorm had been raging for days, and the caribou, our main source of food, had wandered of. There were no tracks and no scent to follow. We'd lost a hunting party, and our leadership was disintegrating.. We were on the verge of starvation." He explained and exhaled deeply.
A she » » 20y/o
» Professional procrastinator »

» pronounced sehbootwentytoo »
» at this point, there are too many fandoms to count »
-- » Vet-student (this will be the end of me)» --

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. - Psalm 19:1 -

giphy.gif

R6dnTUj.gif
23892.png
@Serenity11 @LilMama
Sitala looked at the pup happily,having a pack was nice.she had eaten what she could and left the rest of her meal for Loki if the pup wanted it.she glanced back at ahkir and wondered what was going on.she was slightly afraid the humans would come back but they had done good fending them off today.she couldn't promise they would every time though,she lightly nudged Loki,"we need a safe word...in case the humans come back,so you know when its safe to come out of hiding and don't get hurt."
@Serenity11 @LilMama
Sitala looked at the pup happily,having a pack was nice.she had eaten what she could and left the rest of her meal for Loki if the pup wanted it.she glanced back at ahkir and wondered what was going on.she was slightly afraid the humans would come back but they had done good fending them off today.she couldn't promise they would every time though,she lightly nudged Loki,"we need a safe word...in case the humans come back,so you know when its safe to come out of hiding and don't get hurt."
FoxScara.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9