Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Montana Wolf Thread OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[list][list][size=5][url=https://advanced-scribes.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=38282&p=1386188#p1386188][color=#4040FF]* [/color][/url] [color=transparent]0[/color][b]L[/b] u n e s t r a [color=transparent]0[/color] ( [b]L[/b] u n a)[/size] [size=90]_____________________________________________[/size] [size=75][ [color=#4040FF]age[/color] ] five [ [color=#4040FF]location[/color] ] pack taritory [ [color=#4040FF]Tags[/color] ] Ira[ [color=#4040FF]Mate[/color] ] reserved[/size][/list][/list] She was taken back to say the least. She did not mean the sentence as an insult but looking back at her words...they could have come across that way. She never was good at sugar coating things. Her eyes looked to him as he spoke and she let her ears flatten in an almost...Understanding...way before her ears perked again and she let the feelings become buried deep down in her soul. "My apologies...I mean not to insult...I just mean that when winters come...one should not rely on what they are used to...you see...." The she-wolf didn't exactly know how to explain in words...."With the large prey gone...so are the larger predators.....which means....Others come out of hiding..." She tried to explain...though she knew she wasn't making much sense..."Oh its easier to explain if you just follow me." She stated With that, she turned her nose to the hair then dug her paw into the snow before looking at the soft green that lay beneath. and yet...it was also patchy. "Fox and Rabbit....this area is full of them....Rabbits dig up the snow and eat the grass underneath....but it's covered up so you have to look at the ends of the grass....Wherever the rabbits go...the fox is sure to follow....where the fox goes....the eagle and vulture follow....to get the leftovers....so...in other words....if you follow the rabit...then you will find everything else." She said. "while a singular small animal doesn't feed a pack... you're bound to find more than one thing to eat...so it balances out..."
* 0L u n e s t r a 0 ( L u n a)

She was taken back to say the least. She did not mean the sentence as an insult but looking back at her words...they could have come across that way. She never was good at sugar coating things. Her eyes looked to him as he spoke and she let her ears flatten in an almost...Understanding...way before her ears perked again and she let the feelings become buried deep down in her soul.

"My apologies...I mean not to insult...I just mean that when winters come...one should not rely on what they are used to...you see...." The she-wolf didn't exactly know how to explain in words...."With the large prey gone...so are the larger predators.....which means....Others come out of hiding..." She tried to explain...though she knew she wasn't making much sense..."Oh its easier to explain if you just follow me." She stated

With that, she turned her nose to the hair then dug her paw into the snow before looking at the soft green that lay beneath. and yet...it was also patchy. "Fox and Rabbit....this area is full of them....Rabbits dig up the snow and eat the grass underneath....but it's covered up so you have to look at the ends of the grass....Wherever the rabbits go...the fox is sure to follow....where the fox goes....the eagle and vulture follow....to get the leftovers....so...in other words....if you follow the rabit...then you will find everything else." She said. "while a singular small animal doesn't feed a pack... you're bound to find more than one thing to eat...so it balances out..."
1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
The black wolf got up and followed her, ears perked up in interest. He watched and listened as she explained. Ira found it to be a pretty ingenious way of thinking. Although during her explanation he found himself looking only at her. The large arctic wolf was a menacing figure to say the least, with an added tough shell and intimidating manner. Beneath all that he sensed a lot of wisdom, compassion and true strength in character. She must've endured many hardships, but she seemed to fair well enough as a lone wolf..
But not all fights must be fought alone. A wolf is stronger with a pack.

His gaze and focus fell back on her words, as if nothing else had crossed his mind. "Never thought of it that way. That it's all connected like that... That's ingenious!" He looked at the nibbled edges of the grass. "I've always relied on actual tracks, and fresh scent.. Will you show me more?" His tail wagged a big due to his excitement. This was groundbreaking!
The black wolf got up and followed her, ears perked up in interest. He watched and listened as she explained. Ira found it to be a pretty ingenious way of thinking. Although during her explanation he found himself looking only at her. The large arctic wolf was a menacing figure to say the least, with an added tough shell and intimidating manner. Beneath all that he sensed a lot of wisdom, compassion and true strength in character. She must've endured many hardships, but she seemed to fair well enough as a lone wolf..
But not all fights must be fought alone. A wolf is stronger with a pack.

His gaze and focus fell back on her words, as if nothing else had crossed his mind. "Never thought of it that way. That it's all connected like that... That's ingenious!" He looked at the nibbled edges of the grass. "I've always relied on actual tracks, and fresh scent.. Will you show me more?" His tail wagged a big due to his excitement. This was groundbreaking!
A she » » 20y/o
» Professional procrastinator »

» pronounced sehbootwentytoo »
» at this point, there are too many fandoms to count »
-- » Vet-student (this will be the end of me)» --

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. - Psalm 19:1 -

giphy.gif

3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif

R6dnTUj.gif
23892.png
Willow shook her self and smiles, " i am sure they can hunt but i have too find the herd of cariboo first. " she leaps behind virion and makes her way back to the pack.
Willow shook her self and smiles, " i am sure they can hunt but i have too find the herd of cariboo first. " she leaps behind virion and makes her way back to the pack.
[list][list][size=5][url=https://advanced-scribes.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=38282&p=1386188#p1386188][color=#4040FF]* [/color][/url] [color=transparent]0[/color][b]L[/b] u n e s t r a [color=transparent]0[/color] ( [b]L[/b] u n a)[/size] [size=90]_____________________________________________[/size] [size=75][ [color=#4040FF]age[/color] ] five [ [color=#4040FF]location[/color] ] pack taritory [ [color=#4040FF]Tags[/color] ] Ira[ [color=#4040FF]Mate[/color] ] reserved[/size][/list][/list] She was taken back, to say the least. Never had someone listened to her speak and wanted to hear more due to....was that...excitement? The she-wolf didn't seem to show her surprise or her interest in the male as she slowly nodded and began making her way down the trail that the rabbit had left. and looked to the trees as she did. "birds...like owls and hawks perch on branches to watch for prey...if you look closely youll see tallon marks from where they pushed off to follow their prey." Luna explained...."and the direction in which the bird took off" she said making her way around a tree looking at a branch till she saw one side with talon marks in it. "tells you the direction that their intended prey went." she stated before turning and walking through the woods. Luna walked for a little while glancing at the male ever so often before sniffing the air and quickly lowering herself to the ground to stay out of sight. And there they were....two rabbits digging in the snow to get to the grass....but Luna wasn't interested in the small hares. she nudged the male next to her and gestured to behind a few bushes and trees....and there sat a Bobcat that was planning to pounce on the rabbits...."and there you have it" she stated. "The hunter usually doesnt expect to be hunted..." her voice was low and quiet. She was sure to keep their scents down wind.

She was taken back, to say the least. Never had someone listened to her speak and wanted to hear more due to....was that...excitement? The she-wolf didn't seem to show her surprise or her interest in the male as she slowly nodded and began making her way down the trail that the rabbit had left. and looked to the trees as she did. "birds...like owls and hawks perch on branches to watch for prey...if you look closely youll see tallon marks from where they pushed off to follow their prey." Luna explained...."and the direction in which the bird took off" she said making her way around a tree looking at a branch till she saw one side with talon marks in it. "tells you the direction that their intended prey went." she stated before turning and walking through the woods.

Luna walked for a little while glancing at the male ever so often before sniffing the air and quickly lowering herself to the ground to stay out of sight. And there they were....two rabbits digging in the snow to get to the grass....but Luna wasn't interested in the small hares. she nudged the male next to her and gestured to behind a few bushes and trees....and there sat a Bobcat that was planning to pounce on the rabbits...."and there you have it" she stated. "The hunter usually doesnt expect to be hunted..." her voice was low and quiet. She was sure to keep their scents down wind.

03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
Virion nodded

even then, he still felt the need to be protective over his pack

they were after all his family.

the wolf made his way toward the pack as well.
Virion nodded

even then, he still felt the need to be protective over his pack

they were after all his family.

the wolf made his way toward the pack as well.
(School started two weeks ago, It's been very busy.. sorry for not replying sooner)

Ira followed, and listened closely. This was nothing like he'd been taught by his mentor. Such attention to detail. The talon marks on the branch wouldn't have been noticeable unless you knew what you were looking for.
They walked further in to the wood, he walked alongside her, looking up at the branches to see if he himself could notice any marks, and determine the direction the bird had flown. But it proved to be a challenge..

Once the she-wolf dropped down to a crouch, he did the same. Once he saw hares, his first instinct would have been to pounce, but when she pointed out the Bobcat nearby, he finally began to grasp the bigger picture. "Woah!" He said in a whisper, it was all he could say as he took it all in.

"Should we go for it now? Or do you want to wait for it to catch a hare, it'd be pretty of guard while having caught it too."
(School started two weeks ago, It's been very busy.. sorry for not replying sooner)

Ira followed, and listened closely. This was nothing like he'd been taught by his mentor. Such attention to detail. The talon marks on the branch wouldn't have been noticeable unless you knew what you were looking for.
They walked further in to the wood, he walked alongside her, looking up at the branches to see if he himself could notice any marks, and determine the direction the bird had flown. But it proved to be a challenge..

Once the she-wolf dropped down to a crouch, he did the same. Once he saw hares, his first instinct would have been to pounce, but when she pointed out the Bobcat nearby, he finally began to grasp the bigger picture. "Woah!" He said in a whisper, it was all he could say as he took it all in.

"Should we go for it now? Or do you want to wait for it to catch a hare, it'd be pretty of guard while having caught it too."
A she » » 20y/o
» Professional procrastinator »

» pronounced sehbootwentytoo »
» at this point, there are too many fandoms to count »
-- » Vet-student (this will be the end of me)» --

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. - Psalm 19:1 -

giphy.gif

R6dnTUj.gif
23892.png
(( Thats quite alright I understand...Im a Biology/wildlife major so I understand lots of school work XD )) [list][list][size=5][url=https://advanced-scribes.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=38282&p=1386188#p1386188][color=#4040FF]* [/color][/url] [color=transparent]0[/color][b]L[/b] u n e s t r a [color=transparent]0[/color] ( [b]L[/b] u n a)[/size] [size=90]_____________________________________________[/size] [size=75][ [color=#4040FF]age[/color] ] five [ [color=#4040FF]location[/color] ] pack taritory [ [color=#4040FF]Tags[/color] ] Ira[ [color=#4040FF]Mate[/color] ] reserved[/size][/list][/list] As the male whispered she glanced at him and gave a wolfish grin....one could say more wolfish than even the worst of their kind. She may be helping the male but more laid under the surface than she allowed others to see. With that she let her eyes go back to the Bobcat. "In my opinion, I think for schooling purposes you should just sit and watch..." I say. "You are used to hunting in a pack style...but those like me and that cat hunt alone..." She began to explain but the look on his face seemed to say that he would never not be with his pack...[i]Yes, loyal to a fault this one.[/i] She thought to herself before turning her eyes to watch again. "Learning to hunt doesn't just mean learning from you or me or another wolf...Other hunters can teach us just as much...The feline is on its guard...even if it's not for its own safety... it's watching to make sure nothing is going to make its kill." She explained..."So....we wait....Creatures such as that have...ticks...little signs to what they are thinking. You have to watch for them...and wait..." Luna despite herself knew that she was not one to play fair in the natural world. She was always thinking about ways to be faster, smarter, and more dangerous than those around her. Luna was in her own right larger than timber wolves due to her heritage...but that taller stature meant she just moved faster...but being faster doesn't always make one fast enough, she knew that better than anyone. The she-wolves eyes watched the cat as it prowled closer...Its tail rose and it's back legs got into a position to pounce. "That...thats its tick," she said quietly. The female still didn't move, She watched the movement in the felines muscles....and the moment it pounced...so did she. She latched onto the feline's neck causing the rabbits to hop off into the snow and the large bird in the trees above to swoop down and grab one before flying off...not before its golden eyes met the blue and green eyes of the white wolf. With that, she bit down and the medium-sized cat and it stopped struggling. she let go and it fell to the ground. "hesitation will cause it to get away....but so will impatience...an animals guard is the highest right before it strikes...but it's at its lowest during the time it does..." The she-wolfs eyes met his with the conviction of one that should be much older than her. she looked down at her prey and said to it in a whisper. "The hunter is always the hunted...one way or another...but your life...is not gone in vain." Luna looked up at the male and sat with her tail laying still in the thin snow. Her eyes were so deep with knowledge...and yet so void of love or even the remains of it. Then again, she never experienced it...to even know if it was real.
(( Thats quite alright I understand...Im a Biology/wildlife major so I understand lots of school work XD ))

As the male whispered she glanced at him and gave a wolfish grin....one could say more wolfish than even the worst of their kind. She may be helping the male but more laid under the surface than she allowed others to see. With that she let her eyes go back to the Bobcat. "In my opinion, I think for schooling purposes you should just sit and watch..." I say. "You are used to hunting in a pack style...but those like me and that cat hunt alone..." She began to explain but the look on his face seemed to say that he would never not be with his pack...Yes, loyal to a fault this one. She thought to herself before turning her eyes to watch again.

"Learning to hunt doesn't just mean learning from you or me or another wolf...Other hunters can teach us just as much...The feline is on its guard...even if it's not for its own safety... it's watching to make sure nothing is going to make its kill." She explained..."So....we wait....Creatures such as that have...ticks...little signs to what they are thinking. You have to watch for them...and wait..."

Luna despite herself knew that she was not one to play fair in the natural world. She was always thinking about ways to be faster, smarter, and more dangerous than those around her. Luna was in her own right larger than timber wolves due to her heritage...but that taller stature meant she just moved faster...but being faster doesn't always make one fast enough, she knew that better than anyone.

The she-wolves eyes watched the cat as it prowled closer...Its tail rose and it's back legs got into a position to pounce. "That...thats its tick," she said quietly. The female still didn't move, She watched the movement in the felines muscles....and the moment it pounced...so did she.

She latched onto the feline's neck causing the rabbits to hop off into the snow and the large bird in the trees above to swoop down and grab one before flying off...not before its golden eyes met the blue and green eyes of the white wolf. With that, she bit down and the medium-sized cat and it stopped struggling. she let go and it fell to the ground. "hesitation will cause it to get away....but so will impatience...an animals guard is the highest right before it strikes...but it's at its lowest during the time it does..."

The she-wolfs eyes met his with the conviction of one that should be much older than her. she looked down at her prey and said to it in a whisper. "The hunter is always the hunted...one way or another...but your life...is not gone in vain." Luna looked up at the male and sat with her tail laying still in the thin snow. Her eyes were so deep with knowledge...and yet so void of love or even the remains of it. Then again, she never experienced it...to even know if it was real.

Evergreen Nile (Nile) & Soaring Eagle (Eagle)
Pack Den | Lounging | No mentions

Nile rested with her chin laid over her brother's shoulders. The large male had parted his jaws in a yawn ignoring his sister for the most part. His golden eyes regarding the densite and the dense vegetation around it that would protect everyone. Eagle blinked a few times before flopping his chin down over his paws with a soft huff. One of his ears swiveled around to the sound of bird song in the distance.
Evergreen Nile (Nile) & Soaring Eagle (Eagle)
Pack Den | Lounging | No mentions

Nile rested with her chin laid over her brother's shoulders. The large male had parted his jaws in a yawn ignoring his sister for the most part. His golden eyes regarding the densite and the dense vegetation around it that would protect everyone. Eagle blinked a few times before flopping his chin down over his paws with a soft huff. One of his ears swiveled around to the sound of bird song in the distance.
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
[list][list][size=5][url=https://advanced-scribes.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=38282&p=1386188#p1386188][color=#4040FF]* [/color][/url] [color=transparent]0[/color][b]F[/b] o x t r o t [color=transparent]0[/color] ( [b]F[/b] o x)[/size] [size=90]_____________________________________________[/size] [size=75][ [color=#4040FF]age[/color] ] 9 weeks [ [color=#4040FF]location[/color] ] pack taritory [ [color=#4040FF]Tags[/color] ] open[ [color=#4040FF]Mate[/color] ] open[/size][/list][/list] Foxtrot was young. Large enough to pass as an adult but still not quite a year old yet. The endlessly curious wolf was already up to trouble in the midday sun as she made her way dangerously close to where humans hike the trails. The pup just wanted to see what made humans so scary, to see what made her parents die at their hands. The red pelt of the young wolf stood out against all the green as she made her way through the forest but as she came close to where the faint smell of humans hit her nose she sunk low. She hid herself and the large underbrush of the forest and came to a stop along a trail crouching by the path to see if any humans would pass by.
* 0F o x t r o t 0 ( F o x)

Foxtrot was young. Large enough to pass as an adult but still not quite a year old yet. The endlessly curious wolf was already up to trouble in the midday sun as she made her way dangerously close to where humans hike the trails. The pup just wanted to see what made humans so scary, to see what made her parents die at their hands. The red pelt of the young wolf stood out against all the green as she made her way through the forest but as she came close to where the faint smell of humans hit her nose she sunk low.

She hid herself and the large underbrush of the forest and came to a stop along a trail crouching by the path to see if any humans would pass by.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9