Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | In Need of A Companion, Probably (OOC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
NirinTallisbane thank you!
Also it actually would be pretty funny lol

"Hey, we're the spooky spooks-scaley chomp chomp bird hybrid clan and we're here to rule the world using our savagery"
NirinTallisbane thank you!
Also it actually would be pretty funny lol

"Hey, we're the spooky spooks-scaley chomp chomp bird hybrid clan and we're here to rule the world using our savagery"
Untitled2767-20230428214125.pngUntitled2937-20240214232602.png

Ellow. I finished TwilitRaven's present! Find it here!

(P.S. the Gaoler costs 500k treasure. I need to do some math to figure out how much I have currently, but 20k treasure would be a great help and I could totally pay that back later. Posting this now because I missed the offer up until just earlier. Thanks!)
Ellow. I finished TwilitRaven's present! Find it here!

(P.S. the Gaoler costs 500k treasure. I need to do some math to figure out how much I have currently, but 20k treasure would be a great help and I could totally pay that back later. Posting this now because I missed the offer up until just earlier. Thanks!)
55073809p.png |
|
|
|
|
Erst
/erst/
adverb (ARCHAIC)
long ago; formerly.
"the friends whom erst you knew"

columns can suck my butt
it is just me and my rage here
Enjoy Sky Blue
Sunnycat4 I'm kinda broke rn although I can give you another 5k though

Also NirinTallisbane I was just gonna ask but maybe in your first post in this and perhaps the main thread include headshots of all the main dragons and the users participating? I can try figure out the code for it and everything, if you want; I just felt it would be useful
Sunnycat4 I'm kinda broke rn although I can give you another 5k though

Also NirinTallisbane I was just gonna ask but maybe in your first post in this and perhaps the main thread include headshots of all the main dragons and the users participating? I can try figure out the code for it and everything, if you want; I just felt it would be useful

QuillOfLimbo Nah that's a definitely good idea...I don't know the coding for it though xD If you can figure it out let me know and I'll definitely add it into the first posts! Also, I've been meaning to say, I loooooove your art :OOO The colors and the lineart and style ahhh it's so beautiful, I wish I could draw like that x'D
Oh and you can just call me Nirin if you like, that's less to type haha
QuillOfLimbo Nah that's a definitely good idea...I don't know the coding for it though xD If you can figure it out let me know and I'll definitely add it into the first posts! Also, I've been meaning to say, I loooooove your art :OOO The colors and the lineart and style ahhh it's so beautiful, I wish I could draw like that x'D
Oh and you can just call me Nirin if you like, that's less to type haha
Okay! I'll send it over, then.
Okay! I'll send it over, then.
Ah, you're right, Nirin is a lot faster lol
Also, thank you so much! I really appreciate the compliments; it honestly makes my day!

As for the code, I quickly realised that those head thingies are a little difficult because, from what I've read, they require a user to go to the select avatar thing and saving the image or something which is just a hassle; I'll probably have to do the tiny dragon thing instead, which will probably still take ages, unfortunately
Ah, you're right, Nirin is a lot faster lol
Also, thank you so much! I really appreciate the compliments; it honestly makes my day!

As for the code, I quickly realised that those head thingies are a little difficult because, from what I've read, they require a user to go to the select avatar thing and saving the image or something which is just a hassle; I'll probably have to do the tiny dragon thing instead, which will probably still take ages, unfortunately

Thanks for the compliments on the lore! Appreciate it >w<

In terms of damage her toxicity is barely taking hold of her, it’s untrained, and it’s not strong at all, so if she ends up biting or clawing Fafnir the most it will cause is a nasty wound but no toxic infection, just some rot.
Thanks for the compliments on the lore! Appreciate it >w<

In terms of damage her toxicity is barely taking hold of her, it’s untrained, and it’s not strong at all, so if she ends up biting or clawing Fafnir the most it will cause is a nasty wound but no toxic infection, just some rot.
Rare-Spirit.pngPlentiful-Albino.pngplagueanim1.gifUqTOVvp.gif
QuillOfLimbo, hmm... I mean, if people aren't opposed to it, I'm cool with just having a long first post here and putting full pictures of all the characters and their users. I already have a link to this thread in the IC, so maybe I could mention there that current characters are here if anyone wants to see? Idk though. xD

Onyx, ahh, okay good. Nobody's going to die then x'D And, just to make sure, the kiddo went after Fafnir, correct? Someone else said Allaiyn so that's what I was thinking when I read it, but you just said Fafnir so I wanna be sure I've got my facts straight xD
QuillOfLimbo, hmm... I mean, if people aren't opposed to it, I'm cool with just having a long first post here and putting full pictures of all the characters and their users. I already have a link to this thread in the IC, so maybe I could mention there that current characters are here if anyone wants to see? Idk though. xD

Onyx, ahh, okay good. Nobody's going to die then x'D And, just to make sure, the kiddo went after Fafnir, correct? Someone else said Allaiyn so that's what I was thinking when I read it, but you just said Fafnir so I wanna be sure I've got my facts straight xD
Nirin I thought it was Allaiyn, too
Nirin I thought it was Allaiyn, too
FiveApples I mean yeah, honest mistake if it wasn't xD There's all these Imperials who don't know each other's names yet so it happens haha
FiveApples I mean yeah, honest mistake if it wasn't xD There's all these Imperials who don't know each other's names yet so it happens haha
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33