Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings of Fire RP CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 872 873
(Handcrafted, delicious, yummy, moist ramen)
(Handcrafted, delicious, yummy, moist ramen)
oof maaaannn
(XD moist, awesome! I think you should start first to give it a whirl)
(XD moist, awesome! I think you should start first to give it a whirl)
407Ohsj.png225064.pngImcBE9r.png made by cossmiicdolphin
(Okay! I'm currently eating the said ramen, so I may take a tiny bit to reply)

Hensbane walks to a fruit stall, looking around nervously. He talks to the dragon up front, who looks confused at the fact there is a rainwing in the sand kingdom. Hensbane gives the dragon a piece of strange metal in exchange for some date cookies, and glances over his shoulder, as if to make sure nobody is watching him. He walks to a dark corner and eats the date cookies quickly.
(Okay! I'm currently eating the said ramen, so I may take a tiny bit to reply)

Hensbane walks to a fruit stall, looking around nervously. He talks to the dragon up front, who looks confused at the fact there is a rainwing in the sand kingdom. Hensbane gives the dragon a piece of strange metal in exchange for some date cookies, and glances over his shoulder, as if to make sure nobody is watching him. He walks to a dark corner and eats the date cookies quickly.
oof maaaannn
Aye, you still there? If not, tis fine.
Aye, you still there? If not, tis fine.
oof maaaannn
Falcon walked around in the market center, ignoring a few glances and small stares from a few Sandwings, wondering who exactly she is. It has been a long day for she has been mostly flying all the way here from within the Skywing kingdom while carrying a package to give. Falcon walked up to a lone bright SandWing next to his den rather close to the market center. She gave him the package as he gave thanks. And so Falcon nodded a goodbye, deciding to take a look around at the market to see whatever meal she could get. She went over to the meat stall as she traded them for a few ambers that she found. Falcon then walked away from the crowds alone under a palm tree as she ate some pieces of meat while watching the movements of other dragons.
Falcon walked around in the market center, ignoring a few glances and small stares from a few Sandwings, wondering who exactly she is. It has been a long day for she has been mostly flying all the way here from within the Skywing kingdom while carrying a package to give. Falcon walked up to a lone bright SandWing next to his den rather close to the market center. She gave him the package as he gave thanks. And so Falcon nodded a goodbye, deciding to take a look around at the market to see whatever meal she could get. She went over to the meat stall as she traded them for a few ambers that she found. Falcon then walked away from the crowds alone under a palm tree as she ate some pieces of meat while watching the movements of other dragons.
(Sorry, I can be slow for replying, like I said, it is also harder too for like I said. I am on Mobil.)
(Sorry, I can be slow for replying, like I said, it is also harder too for like I said. I am on Mobil.)
Hensbane took a few deep breaths, stabilizing himself in this crowded environment. He got up from his spot and wiped the venom that was dripping out of his mouth. He walked towards a darker part of the bazaar, and looked around once more, trying to make sure nobody was watching him.
Hensbane took a few deep breaths, stabilizing himself in this crowded environment. He got up from his spot and wiped the venom that was dripping out of his mouth. He walked towards a darker part of the bazaar, and looked around once more, trying to make sure nobody was watching him.
oof maaaannn
(It's fine, still nervous about this dieing)
(It's fine, still nervous about this dieing)
oof maaaannn
When Falcon was done eating, she looked at an odd dark figure in the ally ways. Wondering who it could be and why would they be wandering in the ally way’s, she decided to take a closer look on what they might be doing. She followed by leaping on top of each building with a little distance away from the dragon(et). Watching with a close eye.
When Falcon was done eating, she looked at an odd dark figure in the ally ways. Wondering who it could be and why would they be wandering in the ally way’s, she decided to take a closer look on what they might be doing. She followed by leaping on top of each building with a little distance away from the dragon(et). Watching with a close eye.
(I assure you that this is a small group (for right now), chances are that this would hardly die at all.)
(I assure you that this is a small group (for right now), chances are that this would hardly die at all.)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 872 873