Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings of Fire RP CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 872 873
Yea, I hate it when that happens

Omg now I am scared! Lol.
Yea, I hate it when that happens

Omg now I am scared! Lol.
407Ohsj.png225064.pngImcBE9r.png made by cossmiicdolphin
#Relatable
#Relatable
oof maaaannn
Of all the things that could happen to this RP, death from inactivity is my worst fear.
Of all the things that could happen to this RP, death from inactivity is my worst fear.
oof maaaannn
My worst fear is being hated by people and....... spiders .-.-
My worst fear is being hated by people and....... spiders .-.-
ALSO during the week I may not update once every day, cuz highschool. I would understand for others too. But it is summer for me so I don't have to worry.
ALSO during the week I may not update once every day, cuz highschool. I would understand for others too. But it is summer for me so I don't have to worry.
oof maaaannn
Okay, so you guys are cool with all of us meeting somewhere in the sand kingdom, right?
Okay, so you guys are cool with all of us meeting somewhere in the sand kingdom, right?
oof maaaannn
Same, but my parents just have to overwhelm me with life again, like ‘if you want something, go get a job’ since I am mentally sick, there was no way for me to get one even if I wanted to, so now I also have summer school history and I’m basically a senior at this point. Sigh....... life.....
Same, but my parents just have to overwhelm me with life again, like ‘if you want something, go get a job’ since I am mentally sick, there was no way for me to get one even if I wanted to, so now I also have summer school history and I’m basically a senior at this point. Sigh....... life.....
Yeah ! I have school from like 8 to 1
Also I have to do chores soon to ( I hate chores)
Yeah ! I have school from like 8 to 1
Also I have to do chores soon to ( I hate chores)
I am a artist / roleplayer / gamer / and an insane idiot
Correct
Correct
@RadioactiveBlitz

I feel for you buddy.
Now, we are starting with:

Venomous
Hensbane
and
Falcon
?