Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warriors of Darkness [LoZ|OOC|CLOSED]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
@Draconequis Accepted

Sup guys we have a grand total of two males and one of them is a moblin
@Draconequis Accepted

Sup guys we have a grand total of two males and one of them is a moblin
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
rip us
rip us
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
I have a really unique idea this time but it's actually in the realm of possibility of the game as it did similar.
I have a really unique idea this time but it's actually in the realm of possibility of the game as it did similar.
[quote name="Draconequis" date="2019-05-03 18:47:01" ] rip us [/quote] Can’t forget the gay Gerudo sisters @/Rusty20 You have my interest
Draconequis wrote on 2019-05-03 18:47:01:
rip us
Can’t forget the gay Gerudo sisters

@/Rusty20 You have my interest
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
summin’ here’s gonna hafta change genders and it sure as hell ain’t Ruu
summin’ here’s gonna hafta change genders and it sure as hell ain’t Ruu
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Well it sure ain’t gonna be Mosoki either pal
Well it sure ain’t gonna be Mosoki either pal
801128-C0-8-C7-A-4640-98-E6-A1-B6-EC0-A3-A60.png
tumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.png
7-DE5099-A-45-E5-4-CE6-B24-D-E8696-F7385-FA.png
my wishlist
my bio
@Relics

Are you guys ready for my most unique idea yet?

It's Fara my Ghost Guard/Poe Guard, She actually died at Ganondorf's hands bravely helping Princess Zelda and Impa get away.

Rusty20

-Name-

Fara

-Alias-

Ghost Guard/Poe Guard

-Species-

Ghost, Poe, Or Shade (Formerly Hyrulian)

-Age-

-Gender-

Female

-Sexuality-

Straight

-Crush-

None

-Fur or Skin Color-

See through

-Hair-

Blonde

-Eyes-

Blue with a odd glow

-Height -

5'2

-Weight-

Weightless

-OC or Cannon-

OC

-Talent and or special abilities-

Well she's dead so unless she's using magic to make herself material she Immaterial, With means she can go through things. She can also turn fully invisible and can throw Poe Fireballs from her lantern both use magic though.

-Weakness-

Daylight can destroy Fara's physical form and even completely destroy her of she's not wearing her Poe Cloak. After her Poe/Ghost body has been destroyed her soul can be trapped in a bottle (Like other Poe's). Holy Weaponry like the Master Sword or Light Arrows can damage or even destroy when she's Immaterial.

-Personality-

Fara still has young energy as a ghost and add the wicked sense of humor being a ghost gets you and you can get some pretty cruel jokes. She also tends to be very immature about many things yet very responsible and dutiful about other things. Despite that she cares deeply about Hyrule and will never forgive Ganondorf for what he did. She is also deeply trouble about what happened at the castle and not being able to do more than she did do.

-Description (Can be an image)-

A small petite yet lightly muscled girl with long blonde hair and a pretty yet sad and deeply face. Underneath her tattered purple Poe Cloak is the uniform of a hylian soldier she wore under armor she no longer has. Her blue eyes glow otherworldly and the Poe Lantern she always carries burns brightly and mysteriously.

-Likes-

Darkness

Graveyards

Stormy Nights

Music

-Dislikes-

Bottles

Ganondorf

Holy Weaponry

Sunlight

-Fears-

Ganondorf

Holy Weaponry

Sunlight

-Backstory-

Fara was from a noble line of Hylian Knights and on her first week as a Hylian Guard she was the reason Zelda and Impa got away as she bravely attacked Ganondorf when he first went after them. And she died for it, Her love of her country of Hyrule and her sense of duty to stop Ganondorf, Save Hyrule, And protect Princess Zelda have keep her attached to this world and she became a Ghost/Poe with enough of a connection to hold her old appearance.

-Other-

She will do anything to accomplish her sworn duty to defeat Ganondorf, Restore Hyrule, And protect Princess Zelda.

-Inventory-

Rupees: 10

Weapons:

Immaterial Guard's Spear (Will turn material with her when she's using magic)

Bottles: 1

Items:

None

Other:

Poe Cloak

Poe Lantern

Between Material and Immaterial Bag (It allows her to carry material thing when she's not material otherwise all her material stuff like the bottle would fall away from her when she's immaterial.

Immaterial Pipe Flute

Known Songs:

Health: 10

Magic: 45

I took all the ideas for Fara from Dampe and Poe's in general. So she's completely official to OOT Poe/Ghost wise.
@Relics

Are you guys ready for my most unique idea yet?

It's Fara my Ghost Guard/Poe Guard, She actually died at Ganondorf's hands bravely helping Princess Zelda and Impa get away.

Rusty20

-Name-

Fara

-Alias-

Ghost Guard/Poe Guard

-Species-

Ghost, Poe, Or Shade (Formerly Hyrulian)

-Age-

-Gender-

Female

-Sexuality-

Straight

-Crush-

None

-Fur or Skin Color-

See through

-Hair-

Blonde

-Eyes-

Blue with a odd glow

-Height -

5'2

-Weight-

Weightless

-OC or Cannon-

OC

-Talent and or special abilities-

Well she's dead so unless she's using magic to make herself material she Immaterial, With means she can go through things. She can also turn fully invisible and can throw Poe Fireballs from her lantern both use magic though.

-Weakness-

Daylight can destroy Fara's physical form and even completely destroy her of she's not wearing her Poe Cloak. After her Poe/Ghost body has been destroyed her soul can be trapped in a bottle (Like other Poe's). Holy Weaponry like the Master Sword or Light Arrows can damage or even destroy when she's Immaterial.

-Personality-

Fara still has young energy as a ghost and add the wicked sense of humor being a ghost gets you and you can get some pretty cruel jokes. She also tends to be very immature about many things yet very responsible and dutiful about other things. Despite that she cares deeply about Hyrule and will never forgive Ganondorf for what he did. She is also deeply trouble about what happened at the castle and not being able to do more than she did do.

-Description (Can be an image)-

A small petite yet lightly muscled girl with long blonde hair and a pretty yet sad and deeply face. Underneath her tattered purple Poe Cloak is the uniform of a hylian soldier she wore under armor she no longer has. Her blue eyes glow otherworldly and the Poe Lantern she always carries burns brightly and mysteriously.

-Likes-

Darkness

Graveyards

Stormy Nights

Music

-Dislikes-

Bottles

Ganondorf

Holy Weaponry

Sunlight

-Fears-

Ganondorf

Holy Weaponry

Sunlight

-Backstory-

Fara was from a noble line of Hylian Knights and on her first week as a Hylian Guard she was the reason Zelda and Impa got away as she bravely attacked Ganondorf when he first went after them. And she died for it, Her love of her country of Hyrule and her sense of duty to stop Ganondorf, Save Hyrule, And protect Princess Zelda have keep her attached to this world and she became a Ghost/Poe with enough of a connection to hold her old appearance.

-Other-

She will do anything to accomplish her sworn duty to defeat Ganondorf, Restore Hyrule, And protect Princess Zelda.

-Inventory-

Rupees: 10

Weapons:

Immaterial Guard's Spear (Will turn material with her when she's using magic)

Bottles: 1

Items:

None

Other:

Poe Cloak

Poe Lantern

Between Material and Immaterial Bag (It allows her to carry material thing when she's not material otherwise all her material stuff like the bottle would fall away from her when she's immaterial.

Immaterial Pipe Flute

Known Songs:

Health: 10

Magic: 45

I took all the ideas for Fara from Dampe and Poe's in general. So she's completely official to OOT Poe/Ghost wise.
I don't see why anyone needs to change genders. This is not a dating sim.

@Rusty20

Can you please use the formal app. It's really hard to read your profiles as they are huge and spread out and have lots of random information.
I don't see why anyone needs to change genders. This is not a dating sim.

@Rusty20

Can you please use the formal app. It's really hard to read your profiles as they are huge and spread out and have lots of random information.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Ragnaroc

There's no need to be rude we can add what we want and it is not random it's detailed, It is actually much harder for me to read the squished ones that aren't slightly spread out it helps me find things.

And you do not have to read it if you don't want to no one is forcing you.
@Ragnaroc

There's no need to be rude we can add what we want and it is not random it's detailed, It is actually much harder for me to read the squished ones that aren't slightly spread out it helps me find things.

And you do not have to read it if you don't want to no one is forcing you.
@Rusty20

Okay, I apologies for coming off that way.
@Rusty20

Okay, I apologies for coming off that way.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19