Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Upgraded Dragons 1x1
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 246 247
Ranna looks at him. She out of sight of everyone else now. "Why?" She asked him.
Ranna looks at him. She out of sight of everyone else now. "Why?" She asked him.
"Why what?" he said with a small yet unnerving smile on his face. "Everything went better than expected."
"Why what?" he said with a small yet unnerving smile on his face. "Everything went better than expected."
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
"You attacked... why?" She says. She didn't know why they would, the dragons did nothing wrong.
"You attacked... why?" She says. She didn't know why they would, the dragons did nothing wrong.
Carnelian blinked in surprise. "Didn't I tell you that they're on the other side? What else would you have wanted me to do?"
Carnelian blinked in surprise. "Didn't I tell you that they're on the other side? What else would you have wanted me to do?"
"Speak to them..." She says. "They were not soldiers Carnelian." She looks at him sadly.
"Speak to them..." She says. "They were not soldiers Carnelian." She looks at him sadly.
Carnelian smiled in amusement for a moment before realizing she was serious. "Really? You...you're not from Nature or Lightning, are you? We don't speak to our enemies. We fight them and solve battles with our claws. Sometimes in Lightning its done through deals or whatnot, but the true desert dragons know that fighting is the way to go."

"They were on the other side, so they must be taken down. That's it. End of story." He didn't seem too happy anymore.
Carnelian smiled in amusement for a moment before realizing she was serious. "Really? You...you're not from Nature or Lightning, are you? We don't speak to our enemies. We fight them and solve battles with our claws. Sometimes in Lightning its done through deals or whatnot, but the true desert dragons know that fighting is the way to go."

"They were on the other side, so they must be taken down. That's it. End of story." He didn't seem too happy anymore.
Ranna sighs. "I didn't know. And no. I'm from Ashfall wastes." She says. "I guess I'm not familiar with the culture differences outside my clan." Why did he look angry now? Or was it just disappointment?
Ranna sighs. "I didn't know. And no. I'm from Ashfall wastes." She says. "I guess I'm not familiar with the culture differences outside my clan." Why did he look angry now? Or was it just disappointment?
Carnelian now looked a bit less angry, more dissapointed. "You most definitely do not...now, want to help chase down that fool Wildclaw?" he asked, pointing over to where Sossat and Ashe were- they had finally realized that this was a lost battle and had decided to rush off. Ashe looked towards Ranna, realized who she was speaking with, and followed the Wildclaw with a small nod of 'See you later'.
Carnelian now looked a bit less angry, more dissapointed. "You most definitely do not...now, want to help chase down that fool Wildclaw?" he asked, pointing over to where Sossat and Ashe were- they had finally realized that this was a lost battle and had decided to rush off. Ashe looked towards Ranna, realized who she was speaking with, and followed the Wildclaw with a small nod of 'See you later'.
Ranna nodded. "Are you sure? They are ahead." She says trying to stall him. She didn't know why he was disappointed now. "Is something wrong with me Carnelian?"
Ranna nodded. "Are you sure? They are ahead." She says trying to stall him. She didn't know why he was disappointed now. "Is something wrong with me Carnelian?"
Carnelian spread his wings, looking after the leaving dragons. "I can catch up to them." However Ranna's question did slow him down, as he answered it before even flying off into the air: "I'm just surprised at how you don't know our ways."
Carnelian spread his wings, looking after the leaving dragons. "I can catch up to them." However Ranna's question did slow him down, as he answered it before even flying off into the air: "I'm just surprised at how you don't know our ways."
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 246 247