Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Upgraded Dragons 1x1
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 246 247
Ranna continues to perform. She forgetting the plot with Carnelian and instead performing as if everything was normal. She spinning and dancing with ease.
Ranna continues to perform. She forgetting the plot with Carnelian and instead performing as if everything was normal. She spinning and dancing with ease.
There were some strange noises from the bushes, something like dragons speaking in a low whispering voice.
There were some strange noises from the bushes, something like dragons speaking in a low whispering voice.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Ranna ignored it. Thinking it was one of the spectators of the dance. She wondered what Carnelian was up to.
Ranna ignored it. Thinking it was one of the spectators of the dance. She wondered what Carnelian was up to.
There were a few flashes of red and other metallic colors showing through the bushes. Some of the dragons watching the performance looked away at it, but quickly gazed back over to Ranna.
There were a few flashes of red and other metallic colors showing through the bushes. Some of the dragons watching the performance looked away at it, but quickly gazed back over to Ranna.
Ranna smiles and continues. She had no idea dragons were approaching them. But why would they be here?
Ranna smiles and continues. She had no idea dragons were approaching them. But why would they be here?
Sossat walked off from the group for some reason, the voices getting slightly louder. Ashe was in a battle-ready position, although there was no evident danger.
Sossat walked off from the group for some reason, the voices getting slightly louder. Ashe was in a battle-ready position, although there was no evident danger.
Ranna continues to dance. Though by then she noticed Sossat missing. She thought she saw him looking at her... like for her to follow or as something he would soon have.
Ranna continues to dance. Though by then she noticed Sossat missing. She thought she saw him looking at her... like for her to follow or as something he would soon have.
Suddenly a few dragons rushed out of the bushes, moving in a quick and coordinated movement. They ran at the nearest dragon, holding a set of swords and other sharp weapons- Carnelian was visible near the back of the group, and they all had markings on them that proved them to be mechanicals.

The first dragon quickly fell under their weapons.
Suddenly a few dragons rushed out of the bushes, moving in a quick and coordinated movement. They ran at the nearest dragon, holding a set of swords and other sharp weapons- Carnelian was visible near the back of the group, and they all had markings on them that proved them to be mechanicals.

The first dragon quickly fell under their weapons.
Ranna froze hearing the combat. She looks at ashe. "We have to go!" She says. She was panicking as fighting began. "I'll find Sossat and go. Ok?" She says hearing the fighting.
Ranna froze hearing the combat. She looks at ashe. "We have to go!" She says. She was panicking as fighting began. "I'll find Sossat and go. Ok?" She says hearing the fighting.
Ashe shook her head after a bit of thinking. "You can't just run from all these fights...do you want to help these dragons or not?" she asked, scratching at the nearest enemy dragon. "I mean...you could go. I won't stop you. But I'm fighting."

Most likely she just wanted to fight.

Carnelian had showed up in the main part of the fray now- he didn't have any weapons, but he was still taking out Sossat's dragons easily. He saw Ranna out of the corner of his eye and nodded to her.
Ashe shook her head after a bit of thinking. "You can't just run from all these fights...do you want to help these dragons or not?" she asked, scratching at the nearest enemy dragon. "I mean...you could go. I won't stop you. But I'm fighting."

Most likely she just wanted to fight.

Carnelian had showed up in the main part of the fray now- he didn't have any weapons, but he was still taking out Sossat's dragons easily. He saw Ranna out of the corner of his eye and nodded to her.
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 246 247