Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | IC Lupinus
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 43 44
Leandra Hearst - @BlackberryDown

"Personally I like the jasmine tea out of all of them." She smiled happily giving her input, very few people asked her about the menu. The girl had a small notebook handy ready to write down any orders given.

Drago Hearst - Open for interaction

Drago paced the sidewalks nearly silent, it had started growing quiet again and his wolf was howling bloody murder. A familiar scent clouded his senses as he passed his sister's workplace. Letting a low growl erupt from his chest his eyes took a more golden tint to them. He could feel his canines gently pricking the inside of his mouth as a pre-shift warning. Lea was in danger. The rival pack was already here. The ruling pack crossed his mind for a second, he should warn them but how?

Disappearing into the woods he allowed himself to shift while tucking his satchel and clothes away under a bush. Once he was safely cloaked in fur he trotted a ways into the street. One thing for sure, Drago was a rather headstrong wolf. He let out a low howl masking it like that of a dog's while also broadcasting a warning.

Unfortunately both parties would hear it loud and clear.
Leandra Hearst - @BlackberryDown

"Personally I like the jasmine tea out of all of them." She smiled happily giving her input, very few people asked her about the menu. The girl had a small notebook handy ready to write down any orders given.

Drago paced the sidewalks nearly silent, it had started growing quiet again and his wolf was howling bloody murder. A familiar scent clouded his senses as he passed his sister's workplace. Letting a low growl erupt from his chest his eyes took a more golden tint to them. He could feel his canines gently pricking the inside of his mouth as a pre-shift warning. Lea was in danger. The rival pack was already here. The ruling pack crossed his mind for a second, he should warn them but how?

Disappearing into the woods he allowed himself to shift while tucking his satchel and clothes away under a bush. Once he was safely cloaked in fur he trotted a ways into the street. One thing for sure, Drago was a rather headstrong wolf. He let out a low howl masking it like that of a dog's while also broadcasting a warning.

Unfortunately both parties would hear it loud and clear.
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
Nora

"Oliver and Camellia?" Nora froze. "I... Haven't seen them since I returned." She felt her muscles tense, claws sliding out of her fingers. Surreal fear spread through her body. There was a threat to her family, and now two of them were missing. They could be perfectly fine, sure, but they could also be kidnapped, or worse!

A low howl sounded, not far from where they had wandered. In town. She turned, tilting her head toward the noise. It was vaguely familiar, but she couldn't put her finger on who it was. She took a step or two toward the noise before turning back to Ainsley and Erios. "A warning, or a threat?"

The Enemy

From his perch near the door, the werewolf stiffened. Small divots were clawed into the table where he scratched at the wood. The target was still at the counter, and he was (over)confident his large physique could overpower that one, but two? His eyes slid over the shop, constantly moving from possible hostage to useful weapon to easy escape route.
Nora

"Oliver and Camellia?" Nora froze. "I... Haven't seen them since I returned." She felt her muscles tense, claws sliding out of her fingers. Surreal fear spread through her body. There was a threat to her family, and now two of them were missing. They could be perfectly fine, sure, but they could also be kidnapped, or worse!

A low howl sounded, not far from where they had wandered. In town. She turned, tilting her head toward the noise. It was vaguely familiar, but she couldn't put her finger on who it was. She took a step or two toward the noise before turning back to Ainsley and Erios. "A warning, or a threat?"

The Enemy

From his perch near the door, the werewolf stiffened. Small divots were clawed into the table where he scratched at the wood. The target was still at the counter, and he was (over)confident his large physique could overpower that one, but two? His eyes slid over the shop, constantly moving from possible hostage to useful weapon to easy escape route.
giphy.gif
Ainsley

Ainsley stopped wandering around at the mention of the siblings. "I haven't seen them," he mumbled in agreement, nervous now. "Not since we got back here." He shook his head, trying to get the terrifying scenarios out of his head. "Maybe they went into town. Oliver likes humans," he pointed out. "Maybe he went to follow the new human." It sounded like something he would do, and it alleviated Ainsley's anxiety.

For two seconds.

A low howl. "Both," he decided to Nora's question. "Warnings can be threats, and threats can be warnings." To him, they were synonymous. "What should we do?" He moved closer to Nora, since she was the alpha, not wanting to be lost. "I would've thought we'd have had more time."
Ainsley

Ainsley stopped wandering around at the mention of the siblings. "I haven't seen them," he mumbled in agreement, nervous now. "Not since we got back here." He shook his head, trying to get the terrifying scenarios out of his head. "Maybe they went into town. Oliver likes humans," he pointed out. "Maybe he went to follow the new human." It sounded like something he would do, and it alleviated Ainsley's anxiety.

For two seconds.

A low howl. "Both," he decided to Nora's question. "Warnings can be threats, and threats can be warnings." To him, they were synonymous. "What should we do?" He moved closer to Nora, since she was the alpha, not wanting to be lost. "I would've thought we'd have had more time."

The large dark grey wolf padded over to the cafe doors before carefully pushing it open. Several customers gasped or protested at his appearance in the establishment a vague 'Who allowed their dog in here?!' was heard earning a twitch of his ear. The warning was out, now hopefully Nora and her pack got it. Drago clicked his jaws together sniffing at the air. Two wolves. One a loner he'd yet to encounter the other... Held a distinct scent which used to bring him nightmares.

Swiveling his head on his spine he locked eyes on the wolf closest to the door his lip twitched just barely showing off his teeth. This wolf was a threat to his sister, and he wouldn't hesitate to attack. It didn't even faze him that humans might get caught in the fray. Lea was his to protect from those in the shadows and he was going to make that very clear.

The large dark grey wolf padded over to the cafe doors before carefully pushing it open. Several customers gasped or protested at his appearance in the establishment a vague 'Who allowed their dog in here?!' was heard earning a twitch of his ear. The warning was out, now hopefully Nora and her pack got it. Drago clicked his jaws together sniffing at the air. Two wolves. One a loner he'd yet to encounter the other... Held a distinct scent which used to bring him nightmares.

Swiveling his head on his spine he locked eyes on the wolf closest to the door his lip twitched just barely showing off his teeth. This wolf was a threat to his sister, and he wouldn't hesitate to attack. It didn't even faze him that humans might get caught in the fray. Lea was his to protect from those in the shadows and he was going to make that very clear.
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
Rusty Bernard
@FrostSol Leandra and Drago / @Gramarye The Enemy

Rusty simply nodded at the waitress' suggestion. Personally, he would have gone with some sort of coffee, but he didn't want to ignore her suggestion when he had asked for it. "Then I'll have the jasmine tea, please," he said, taking his wallet out to pay. "With sugar." After paying, he went to find a table to sit at, scanning the café.

He quickly spotted the other wolf, his threatening aura making him more known than his scent. Rusty locked eyes with him, staring back. He wasn't gonna be frightened by a single wolf, and made his point known by slowly uncovering a single, sharpened canine. The staring contest didn't last long however, before a warning howl was heard outside. Rusty was surprised by how close it sounded, and the fact that it was given off during the day, when wolves would draw more attention to themselves. It was Rusty's belief that werewolves should try and draw as little attention from humans as possible, to try and remain undiscovered. That howl was making Rusty peeved, with the wolf's disregard to trying to remain undetected.

The wolf walking into the shop was the last straw however. Rusty didn't understand what was going on, and he did not like it. The hostile werewolf sitting at the door looked like he might shift at any second, and the wolf looked like he might attack the other. All the humans around where probably going to start freaking out soon, and Rusty didn't want the local pack to be mad at him as soon as he arrived. Quickly reacting, Rusty started walking towards the shifted wolf, clapping his hands. "Brutus, you naughty dog, I told you to wait outside!" he cheerfully shouted, going to grab the wolf by the scruff. His plan was to haul the wolf out the shop and to his RV, with the other one hopefully following. Rusty wanted answers to what was going on, and he planned to get them, no matter how aggressive these other werewolves were going to be. "I'll be back for my tea in a sec' miss! Just let me put my dog away."
Rusty Bernard

Rusty simply nodded at the waitress' suggestion. Personally, he would have gone with some sort of coffee, but he didn't want to ignore her suggestion when he had asked for it. "Then I'll have the jasmine tea, please," he said, taking his wallet out to pay. "With sugar." After paying, he went to find a table to sit at, scanning the café.

He quickly spotted the other wolf, his threatening aura making him more known than his scent. Rusty locked eyes with him, staring back. He wasn't gonna be frightened by a single wolf, and made his point known by slowly uncovering a single, sharpened canine. The staring contest didn't last long however, before a warning howl was heard outside. Rusty was surprised by how close it sounded, and the fact that it was given off during the day, when wolves would draw more attention to themselves. It was Rusty's belief that werewolves should try and draw as little attention from humans as possible, to try and remain undiscovered. That howl was making Rusty peeved, with the wolf's disregard to trying to remain undetected.

The wolf walking into the shop was the last straw however. Rusty didn't understand what was going on, and he did not like it. The hostile werewolf sitting at the door looked like he might shift at any second, and the wolf looked like he might attack the other. All the humans around where probably going to start freaking out soon, and Rusty didn't want the local pack to be mad at him as soon as he arrived. Quickly reacting, Rusty started walking towards the shifted wolf, clapping his hands. "Brutus, you naughty dog, I told you to wait outside!" he cheerfully shouted, going to grab the wolf by the scruff. His plan was to haul the wolf out the shop and to his RV, with the other one hopefully following. Rusty wanted answers to what was going on, and he planned to get them, no matter how aggressive these other werewolves were going to be. "I'll be back for my tea in a sec' miss! Just let me put my dog away."
__________________________ ART
ART SHOP
Howdy :o)
theultimatecatsig.gif
Drago & Leandra Hearst - @BlackberryDown

Drago sidestepped growling at the wolf who'd tried to touch him instead he shuffled behind the counter to get close to Lea. Lea was busy making the tea when he brushed against her leg. "Drago?" He sneezed and rubbed his jaw against her calves, the loner was trying to calm himself down and with his sister close he became more level-headed.
Drago & Leandra Hearst - @BlackberryDown

Drago sidestepped growling at the wolf who'd tried to touch him instead he shuffled behind the counter to get close to Lea. Lea was busy making the tea when he brushed against her leg. "Drago?" He sneezed and rubbed his jaw against her calves, the loner was trying to calm himself down and with his sister close he became more level-headed.
2W5hn3g.png
[center][emoji=cat 3] [u][b]Erios[/b][/u] [/center] Cold sweat began to trail down the side of Erios's face. This is not good, the siblings has disappeared. And to make it even worse, right [i]now[/i]. Maybe they did roam into the town, like Ainsley said, but something inside him highly doubts it. He shakes his head in attempt to get rid of the terrifying scenario and focused on Nora and Ainsley, as well as the woods. He stopped when he heard the low howl, same with the other two. "I would agreed on Ainsley's statement. It can be both a threat and warning. Let's be more careful." He sternly said, clenching his fist as he walks slowly. "Let's move on, it'll probably be too late to turn back now." He suggested, standing in front of the both with his canine teeth showing. They've walked quite far already. Turning back would be a bit too late now, and it'll beat the purpose of why they are even out here in the first place.

Erios

Cold sweat began to trail down the side of Erios's face. This is not good, the siblings has disappeared. And to make it even worse, right now. Maybe they did roam into the town, like Ainsley said, but something inside him highly doubts it. He shakes his head in attempt to get rid of the terrifying scenario and focused on Nora and Ainsley, as well as the woods.

He stopped when he heard the low howl, same with the other two. "I would agreed on Ainsley's statement. It can be both a threat and warning. Let's be more careful." He sternly said, clenching his fist as he walks slowly. "Let's move on, it'll probably be too late to turn back now." He suggested, standing in front of the both with his canine teeth showing. They've walked quite far already. Turning back would be a bit too late now, and it'll beat the purpose of why they are even out here in the first place.
C8eEWc5.gif
Nora

Nora looked longingly at the woods. She wanted to continue their search, to find the twins, and seclude everyone back away in the Den for months. However, some responsibilities were more important than personal desires. "We have a duty to investigate," she decided. "If a wolf is in the town, then we must solve the disturbance." She nodded. They could come back later to find the twins. It wouldn't be too late, it wouldn't.

"At least one of you should shift. It might be dangerous." She'd feel much better if one or two packmates were at their fullest fighting capabilities.
Nora

Nora looked longingly at the woods. She wanted to continue their search, to find the twins, and seclude everyone back away in the Den for months. However, some responsibilities were more important than personal desires. "We have a duty to investigate," she decided. "If a wolf is in the town, then we must solve the disturbance." She nodded. They could come back later to find the twins. It wouldn't be too late, it wouldn't.

"At least one of you should shift. It might be dangerous." She'd feel much better if one or two packmates were at their fullest fighting capabilities.
giphy.gif
Ainsley

Erios and Nora seemed nervous. Ainsley didn't like that. He hunched his shoulders nervously. "Careful, careful, careful now," he mumbled to himself, staring at his feet, cautious of every root, branch and leaf on the floor, not wanting to make a single noise. It was never too late, in his mind, to turn back, but the other two seemed to be in agreement. His head twitched at every noise, breathing shallowly.

"I suppose we do," he agreed with Nora, but he didn't want to. Safety for the pack was more important to him than safety for the humans in the town. He thought they should find Oliver and Camellia, and then go back to the Den. But the other two seemed eager to check out the town.

"Okay," he mumbled, but he knew realistically even shifted he wouldn't feel safe. But Nora had ordered it, so Ainsley went behind a tree and shifted, mostly so Erios didn't have to. He stuck to Nora once he was fully transformed, his fur pressing against her skin, nervous. He growled lowly, showing a slight disagreement to the plan.
Ainsley

Erios and Nora seemed nervous. Ainsley didn't like that. He hunched his shoulders nervously. "Careful, careful, careful now," he mumbled to himself, staring at his feet, cautious of every root, branch and leaf on the floor, not wanting to make a single noise. It was never too late, in his mind, to turn back, but the other two seemed to be in agreement. His head twitched at every noise, breathing shallowly.

"I suppose we do," he agreed with Nora, but he didn't want to. Safety for the pack was more important to him than safety for the humans in the town. He thought they should find Oliver and Camellia, and then go back to the Den. But the other two seemed eager to check out the town.

"Okay," he mumbled, but he knew realistically even shifted he wouldn't feel safe. But Nora had ordered it, so Ainsley went behind a tree and shifted, mostly so Erios didn't have to. He stuck to Nora once he was fully transformed, his fur pressing against her skin, nervous. He growled lowly, showing a slight disagreement to the plan.
Rusty Bernard

Rusty broke his own rule and growled back at the wolf, slightly baring his fangs before he quickly regained his composure. If it wasn't for the people around, he would have shifted at taught the other wolf a lesson, but instead he just quietly watched as it trotted behind the counter and nuzzled the girl working there. So that was why she smelled like werewolf, despite being human. Where the two part of the local pack, or just loners? They didn't smell like a pack, that was for sure, but then again, Rusty hadn't been in the town very long either.

Seeing that the humans in the shop were starting to whisper and take their phones out, Rusty walked over to the counter, wearing a strained smile. "Brutus, what did I say, ya silly boy. Get over here!" he said, the last part coming out rather aggressively. Going behind the counter, he leaned over, whispering into the girls ear as he again attempted to grab the wolf, this time much more quickly so he couldn't dodge. "Help me get this mutt outa' here. He's causing a scene, but he seems to be all friendly with you." Rusty was ignoring the werewolf by the door for now, focused on the wolf he was attempting to grab. He would deal with that threat later. "I'll be takin' him outa' here whether ya give a hand or not, so I would suggest helpin' me."
Rusty Bernard

Rusty broke his own rule and growled back at the wolf, slightly baring his fangs before he quickly regained his composure. If it wasn't for the people around, he would have shifted at taught the other wolf a lesson, but instead he just quietly watched as it trotted behind the counter and nuzzled the girl working there. So that was why she smelled like werewolf, despite being human. Where the two part of the local pack, or just loners? They didn't smell like a pack, that was for sure, but then again, Rusty hadn't been in the town very long either.

Seeing that the humans in the shop were starting to whisper and take their phones out, Rusty walked over to the counter, wearing a strained smile. "Brutus, what did I say, ya silly boy. Get over here!" he said, the last part coming out rather aggressively. Going behind the counter, he leaned over, whispering into the girls ear as he again attempted to grab the wolf, this time much more quickly so he couldn't dodge. "Help me get this mutt outa' here. He's causing a scene, but he seems to be all friendly with you." Rusty was ignoring the werewolf by the door for now, focused on the wolf he was attempting to grab. He would deal with that threat later. "I'll be takin' him outa' here whether ya give a hand or not, so I would suggest helpin' me."
__________________________ ART
ART SHOP
Howdy :o)
theultimatecatsig.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 43 44