Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Eye of the Storm (OOC)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34
You said something about wings of fire right?
You said something about wings of fire right?
@pokemon559738
I did, but it was a misunderstanding on my part lol. We're roleplaying Flight Rising.
@pokemon559738
I did, but it was a misunderstanding on my part lol. We're roleplaying Flight Rising.
http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/468434/46843366_350.png?mtime=XBpfLgAC5Ls
Can I use this girl of mine as my character?
http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/468434/46843366_350.png?mtime=XBpfLgAC5Ls
Can I use this girl of mine as my character?
@pokemon559738
Yep, that's perfectly fine! Just make a post on this thread; a little bit about her, maybe where she's from, and earlier we were also discussing why our characters are even interested in the storm/hurricane/thing so maybe add a little bit about that as well :)

But we're putting a pause on the actual roleplaying for now, everyone else has to move their posts to the new thread I just made, then we'll all continue tomorrow sometime!
@pokemon559738
Yep, that's perfectly fine! Just make a post on this thread; a little bit about her, maybe where she's from, and earlier we were also discussing why our characters are even interested in the storm/hurricane/thing so maybe add a little bit about that as well :)

But we're putting a pause on the actual roleplaying for now, everyone else has to move their posts to the new thread I just made, then we'll all continue tomorrow sometime!
Well once we pick the kind of area then it'll make it easier to say stuff about dusk
Well once we pick the kind of area then it'll make it easier to say stuff about dusk
@pokemon559738
I believe that we're all going to end up in the Sea of a Thousand Currents (we're basing it off Flight Rising locations) or in the sea/ocean somewhere (the SoTC is in the middle of all the other territories so I'm not sure if we're just going with it being really really big or if the storm is outside of all the territories..). But you can start wherever you want, you'll just have to have a reason to end up meeting us at SoTC.

It says somewhere in this thread that they end up finding out about a mysterious island that may be filled with treasure but it's surrounded by this really large storm/hurricane. So then they try to figure out what's causing this storm and how to stop it, etc.
@pokemon559738
I believe that we're all going to end up in the Sea of a Thousand Currents (we're basing it off Flight Rising locations) or in the sea/ocean somewhere (the SoTC is in the middle of all the other territories so I'm not sure if we're just going with it being really really big or if the storm is outside of all the territories..). But you can start wherever you want, you'll just have to have a reason to end up meeting us at SoTC.

It says somewhere in this thread that they end up finding out about a mysterious island that may be filled with treasure but it's surrounded by this really large storm/hurricane. So then they try to figure out what's causing this storm and how to stop it, etc.
I suppose the title could be "The Island Adventure" or "Hurricane Treasure Expedition"
*looks at titles*I'm really bad at this. Anywho, anyone else have any odeas?
I suppose the title could be "The Island Adventure" or "Hurricane Treasure Expedition"
*looks at titles*I'm really bad at this. Anywho, anyone else have any odeas?
lightanim1.gif~Proud member of the Light Flight.
I kinda like The Island Adventure ^.^
I kinda like The Island Adventure ^.^
or maybe The Hurricane Island Mystery
Lol, I feel like that's kinda cheesy though
or maybe The Hurricane Island Mystery
Lol, I feel like that's kinda cheesy though
It's all up to you in the end. I don't really mind anything in particular. Sorry I'm in school. At lunch now.
It's all up to you in the end. I don't really mind anything in particular. Sorry I'm in school. At lunch now.
lightanim1.gif~Proud member of the Light Flight.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34