Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Eye of the Storm (OOC)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34
@ all you new people, feel free to start roleplaying on the other thread, Eye of the Storm :)
@ all you new people, feel free to start roleplaying on the other thread, Eye of the Storm :)
I dont see the thread Luna I cant find it anymore
I dont see the thread Luna I cant find it anymore
@pokemon559738

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2655455/1#post_2655455

Here's the link to the other thread :)
@pokemon559738

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2655455/1#post_2655455

Here's the link to the other thread :)
Heya btw I think it would be nice if two or more of the characters notice each other and start to interact in small groups then the catastrophe or something hits and we all band together. I was thinking that maybe Bead and Duskfall could notice the little crowd around Tricks and start interacting with him that way. While Adrian per say could see Vogel in the sea and could start interacting with her. Ect, ect.
Though this is only a thought and suggestion. What do you guys think?
Heya btw I think it would be nice if two or more of the characters notice each other and start to interact in small groups then the catastrophe or something hits and we all band together. I was thinking that maybe Bead and Duskfall could notice the little crowd around Tricks and start interacting with him that way. While Adrian per say could see Vogel in the sea and could start interacting with her. Ect, ect.
Though this is only a thought and suggestion. What do you guys think?
lightanim1.gif~Proud member of the Light Flight.
Sounds good. Also,w e should change the name of the thread to Eye of the storm ooc or somthing
Sounds good. Also,w e should change the name of the thread to Eye of the storm ooc or somthing
Ahhh yes, that sounds good
and ye, I can change the name of this thread
Ahhh yes, that sounds good
and ye, I can change the name of this thread
Cool. I forgot to mention that Tricks will randomly stop in the middle of words and just continue again like nothing. Such as when you pause a movie and continue again. This makes it really hard for most to understand him. Imma go to bed for tonight
Cool. I forgot to mention that Tricks will randomly stop in the middle of words and just continue again like nothing. Such as when you pause a movie and continue again. This makes it really hard for most to understand him. Imma go to bed for tonight
Okay, that's pretty interesting. Alright
Okay, that's pretty interesting. Alright
Hey can I join and Is there a form or can I start instantly with one of my dragons?
Hey can I join and Is there a form or can I start instantly with one of my dragons?
Hold on tighter with my lighter shining through!
Give the dragons name, and a description about themself, their personality and why they are there. You can also give a picture of what they look like but that is optional. Then Luna with tell ya if you are accepted or not then you just hop right in.
Give the dragons name, and a description about themself, their personality and why they are there. You can also give a picture of what they look like but that is optional. Then Luna with tell ya if you are accepted or not then you just hop right in.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34