Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] ::Outbreak:: (IC)
1 2 3 4
@Scarborough @Apptisra @highprince @Mypilot @BTdragons3869 @Continlula @StormEyeTheCat
Outbreak
A mysterious disease has fallen across the Everbloom Garden and is spreading through the Viridian Labyrinth. What used to be a lush, green jungle is now a shriveled terrain entangled in poisonous thorns. The plague is spreading faster than ever. Conflict rises as residents of the Viridian Labyrinth blame their enemy Plague dwellers. Dragons from all clans fear the worst. A group of dragons has been chosen to stop the feud and the sickness. Can they succeed before war breaks out and the plague spreads across the globe?

RULES:

-Follow all FR’s rules

-Respect others

-Avoid godmodding

-Try to stay active

-Drama is always encouraged

-Wait for me to approve your character

-Use the word Magnolia with your character’s description to prove you read the rules

-Have fun!

SLOTS:
  1. NVDragon/Saeurella #1C51E7
  2. Scarborough/Fluid #4A766E
  3. Apptisra/Creed #D5602B
  4. highprince/Zagreus #A261CF
  5. Mypilot/Piroska #A30257
  6. BTdragons3869/Prowler #2F83FF
  7. Continlula/Kona #36A54F
  8. StormEyeTheCat/Prism #AEC8FF

NOTE: Credit goes to @AV756202 and @BTdragons3869
@Scarborough @Apptisra @highprince @Mypilot @BTdragons3869 @Continlula @StormEyeTheCat
Outbreak
A mysterious disease has fallen across the Everbloom Garden and is spreading through the Viridian Labyrinth. What used to be a lush, green jungle is now a shriveled terrain entangled in poisonous thorns. The plague is spreading faster than ever. Conflict rises as residents of the Viridian Labyrinth blame their enemy Plague dwellers. Dragons from all clans fear the worst. A group of dragons has been chosen to stop the feud and the sickness. Can they succeed before war breaks out and the plague spreads across the globe?

RULES:

-Follow all FR’s rules

-Respect others

-Avoid godmodding

-Try to stay active

-Drama is always encouraged

-Wait for me to approve your character

-Use the word Magnolia with your character’s description to prove you read the rules

-Have fun!

SLOTS:
  1. NVDragon/Saeurella #1C51E7
  2. Scarborough/Fluid #4A766E
  3. Apptisra/Creed #D5602B
  4. highprince/Zagreus #A261CF
  5. Mypilot/Piroska #A30257
  6. BTdragons3869/Prowler #2F83FF
  7. Continlula/Kona #36A54F
  8. StormEyeTheCat/Prism #AEC8FF

NOTE: Credit goes to @AV756202 and @BTdragons3869
F50lMAz.png
a young wildcalw sneaked within the shadows, the moon-like glow of the bio-luminescent plant-life of the shadow flight reflected off his glass-like scales. he longed to sit down and take this chance he had to study this blessing of the Shadowbinder, but he knew that with the current events in the Viridian Labyrinth, he could not afford that luxury.
a young wildcalw sneaked within the shadows, the moon-like glow of the bio-luminescent plant-life of the shadow flight reflected off his glass-like scales. he longed to sit down and take this chance he had to study this blessing of the Shadowbinder, but he knew that with the current events in the Viridian Labyrinth, he could not afford that luxury.
qwXUMw.png ?k1yCh=party.png b559c.gif
This is it.
A small pearlcatcher glanced down at her map again. She was right at the meeting spot. She paced around nervously. Was anyone coming? What if she'd grabbed the wrong map? Would she have to stop the fighting alone?
Suddenly, she heard a snap behind her.
She screeched, whirling around. It was nothing but a small rodent, skittering across the ground. She sighed un relief.
"Phew..."
After catching her breath, she observed her surroundings. It was everything she'd expected it to be. A dark forest that could host anything in its shadows. Fungi of all sorts glowed in the dark, illuminating the ground. It was creepy, but beautiful at the same time.
She thought she caught a glimpse of a dragon in the shadows. When she blinked again, it was gone.
That's odd...
This is it.
A small pearlcatcher glanced down at her map again. She was right at the meeting spot. She paced around nervously. Was anyone coming? What if she'd grabbed the wrong map? Would she have to stop the fighting alone?
Suddenly, she heard a snap behind her.
She screeched, whirling around. It was nothing but a small rodent, skittering across the ground. She sighed un relief.
"Phew..."
After catching her breath, she observed her surroundings. It was everything she'd expected it to be. A dark forest that could host anything in its shadows. Fungi of all sorts glowed in the dark, illuminating the ground. It was creepy, but beautiful at the same time.
She thought she caught a glimpse of a dragon in the shadows. When she blinked again, it was gone.
That's odd...
F50lMAz.png
Zagreus had arrived at the Tangled Wood, luminescent mushrooms pulsing in the night. They were the only light Zagreus could see for as he traversed the wood, heading towards their meeting place. He leaped over a fallen tree, cringing as he landed - hard. A branch snapped, and Zagreus listened with bated breath, praying that no hostile shadow dragons had heard the noise.

Zagreus continued trotting towards the meeting place. As far as he knew, he was heading in the right direction. The mushrooms' pulsing had made its way behind Zagreus' eyes, in the form of a pounding headache. "Just what I needed," Zagreus grumbled. He ducked his head beneath a low-hanging branch, wondering if soon he would arrive at this meeting place. Squinting Zagreus saw a blue shape that could have been a rock lit by the mushrooms or, of course, it could've been something else. Zagreus took in a deep breath, and although he could not recognize the smell, it was a dragon.

The Tundra pushed through the thorns. "Pillar shards!" Zagreus cursed, as a pricker tore its way through one of his remaining patches of soft skin. With a huff, Zagreus pushed his way through the underbrush, only to come up faced with a blue Pearlcatcher. Zagreus held his breath, wondering what he should say, if anything at all.
Zagreus had arrived at the Tangled Wood, luminescent mushrooms pulsing in the night. They were the only light Zagreus could see for as he traversed the wood, heading towards their meeting place. He leaped over a fallen tree, cringing as he landed - hard. A branch snapped, and Zagreus listened with bated breath, praying that no hostile shadow dragons had heard the noise.

Zagreus continued trotting towards the meeting place. As far as he knew, he was heading in the right direction. The mushrooms' pulsing had made its way behind Zagreus' eyes, in the form of a pounding headache. "Just what I needed," Zagreus grumbled. He ducked his head beneath a low-hanging branch, wondering if soon he would arrive at this meeting place. Squinting Zagreus saw a blue shape that could have been a rock lit by the mushrooms or, of course, it could've been something else. Zagreus took in a deep breath, and although he could not recognize the smell, it was a dragon.

The Tundra pushed through the thorns. "Pillar shards!" Zagreus cursed, as a pricker tore its way through one of his remaining patches of soft skin. With a huff, Zagreus pushed his way through the underbrush, only to come up faced with a blue Pearlcatcher. Zagreus held his breath, wondering what he should say, if anything at all.
The wildclaw turned his head at the sudden sound. must be getting close... he started to creep towards the sounds, his instinct enabling him to keep his head low as he listened for more signs of life in this gloomy setting.... just in case it was a patrol of hostile shadow dragons
The wildclaw turned his head at the sudden sound. must be getting close... he started to creep towards the sounds, his instinct enabling him to keep his head low as he listened for more signs of life in this gloomy setting.... just in case it was a patrol of hostile shadow dragons
((Going to log off after this![emoji=coatl sleepy])) "[color=#A30257]Excuse me,[/color]" The pearlcatcher nearly jumped out of her scales. She turned to the direction of the voice. A black and red skydancer was staring right at her. "[color=#A30257]Are we all here for the same reason, then?[/color]" "[color=#1C51E7]Uh, I t-think so.[/color]" she stuttered, glancing around. "[color=#1C51E7]I think we're supposed to meet someone here... Um, my name's Saeurella, by the way."
((Going to log off after this!))

"Excuse me,"
The pearlcatcher nearly jumped out of her scales. She turned to the direction of the voice. A black and red skydancer was staring right at her.
"Are we all here for the same reason, then?"

"Uh, I t-think so." she stuttered, glancing around. "I think we're supposed to meet someone here... Um, my name's Saeurella, by the way."
F50lMAz.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/hoU8EFf.png[/img][/center] The skydancer made way into and through the underbrush, maneuvering carefully as to not tangle his silks in bramble. Chips and flakes of ice float to the ground within three feet of him, paying no heed to biome temperature, dissolving into water at the first touch to soil. The air around him is significantly chilly, cold enough to turn whatever fluid was in his capsule to a thick, viscous substance. His talons are long and kept adequately trimmed and clean, white as the tooth of a fangar. A coppercoil creeper follow along his trail, its legs letting out steam-caused mechanical hissing with every movement of each leg. His eyes glimmer a faint yellow despite his magical disposition, his carapace protecting his innards well, a keritinous set of never-overlapping scales not unlike that of a scarab beetle. His wings are thin and translucent, delicate in the way a damselflies wings would be, blue and copper tinting the membrane while it's not broken up by slightly thick blood vessels. His footsteps are light, careful of any traps that may lay underfoot. He seems to have a thick and icy wall built around him figuratively, seeming to be all-business. For now. His voice is not high, nor is it low. He has a subtle light [s][size=2](read=Aussie)[/size][/s] originated accent, soothing in an almost menacing way. Almost is the keyword here, hard to spot if you're not used to paying attention or listening for such. It's thick as molasses and twice as deadly a trap to the tempted. He has the voice of a trustworthy friend, but its best you keep a respectful distance if you prefer to keep dignity. It's easy to forget that masks are just as easily lures. [center][color=#4A766E][font=calabri]"I hope i am not late. If we are doing introductions, call me Fluid."[/color][/center]
hoU8EFf.png

The skydancer made way into and through the underbrush, maneuvering carefully as to not tangle his silks in bramble. Chips and flakes of ice float to the ground within three feet of him, paying no heed to biome temperature, dissolving into water at the first touch to soil. The air around him is significantly chilly, cold enough to turn whatever fluid was in his capsule to a thick, viscous substance. His talons are long and kept adequately trimmed and clean, white as the tooth of a fangar. A coppercoil creeper follow along his trail, its legs letting out steam-caused mechanical hissing with every movement of each leg.

His eyes glimmer a faint yellow despite his magical disposition, his carapace protecting his innards well, a keritinous set of never-overlapping scales not unlike that of a scarab beetle. His wings are thin and translucent, delicate in the way a damselflies wings would be, blue and copper tinting the membrane while it's not broken up by slightly thick blood vessels. His footsteps are light, careful of any traps that may lay underfoot. He seems to have a thick and icy wall built around him figuratively, seeming to be all-business. For now.

His voice is not high, nor is it low. He has a subtle light (read=Aussie) originated accent, soothing in an almost menacing way. Almost is the keyword here, hard to spot if you're not used to paying attention or listening for such. It's thick as molasses and twice as deadly a trap to the tempted. He has the voice of a trustworthy friend, but its best you keep a respectful distance if you prefer to keep dignity. It's easy to forget that masks are just as easily lures.
"I hope i am not late.
If we are doing introductions, call me Fluid."
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
((Sorry for the late reply, I had a few things going on.))

The dense undergrowth made Kona feel out of place, as though she didn’t belong here. It was unsettling, knowing how far away from home she was. She longed to fly, but if she did Kona might never be able to get out of the branches of the canopy. The light from the luminous plants and mushrooms reflected off of the pale green wisps of her eyes, and made it annoyingly difficult to see.

After stopping, Kona thought she could hear voices. Definitely coming from the left of her, she decided after a moment. Fighting her way through the undergrowth, Kona came across 5 dragons. Her maps rattled together in their wooden container as she spoke, “Hi! Are you all here for the outbreak?” A black and red Skydacer caught her eye, and from her coloring she could only assume the worst. “Eghh.. do you plan on being edgy and making this difficult for us? I’mma just leave if that’s the case,” Kona sneered, already prepared for the idiotic words the other would most likely spew.
((Sorry for the late reply, I had a few things going on.))

The dense undergrowth made Kona feel out of place, as though she didn’t belong here. It was unsettling, knowing how far away from home she was. She longed to fly, but if she did Kona might never be able to get out of the branches of the canopy. The light from the luminous plants and mushrooms reflected off of the pale green wisps of her eyes, and made it annoyingly difficult to see.

After stopping, Kona thought she could hear voices. Definitely coming from the left of her, she decided after a moment. Fighting her way through the undergrowth, Kona came across 5 dragons. Her maps rattled together in their wooden container as she spoke, “Hi! Are you all here for the outbreak?” A black and red Skydacer caught her eye, and from her coloring she could only assume the worst. “Eghh.. do you plan on being edgy and making this difficult for us? I’mma just leave if that’s the case,” Kona sneered, already prepared for the idiotic words the other would most likely spew.
Qef5UlF.png
nl5keoc.png
pIlgc2u.png
1j6wDhn.png
d3OF3Gw.png
jA5A7gu.png
sy6UFIv.png
E3nmoMt.png
J7D1quC.png
YMPbu9R.png
wZRY6Cl.gif 3a12fd70-a45a-45bb-93c0-0a24c3ae9dd2.jpg
Hi! Are you all here for the outbreak?” the wildclaw perked his head up. He had sight of the group by the next line was said. "well if it's all the same to you all," he said in a soft wisper, walking twards "then i think we found the right place. I'm Prism."
Hi! Are you all here for the outbreak?” the wildclaw perked his head up. He had sight of the group by the next line was said. "well if it's all the same to you all," he said in a soft wisper, walking twards "then i think we found the right place. I'm Prism."
"My name is Piroska. I suppose who we're supposed to be meeting is running a bit late."

Saeurella nodded thoughtfully.
Piroska. That's a pretty name.

"I'm afraid I'm not entirely up to speed with what has been going on in the Labyrinth. I know the virus is believed to be plague in origin, which is why I decided to help. Do any of you know anything else?"

Saeurella shook her head sombrely. It was quite the mystery in fact. Nature dragons were almost too positive that it was their rivals fault. She hadn't seen the damage yet.

"I-I don't know much. I hope that the dragon we're meeting will tell us more..."

As if on queue, a brown skydancer swooped down gracefully. She landed on a dead stump. She glared down at the dragons, folding in her green wings.

"My name's Ryda and unfortunately, I'm your guide."

She eyed each dragon suspiciously.

"I'm here to give as much information as you need about this plague."

Ryda eyed Piroska. Saeurella guessed that it was because she was a Plague dragon.
"My name is Piroska. I suppose who we're supposed to be meeting is running a bit late."

Saeurella nodded thoughtfully.
Piroska. That's a pretty name.

"I'm afraid I'm not entirely up to speed with what has been going on in the Labyrinth. I know the virus is believed to be plague in origin, which is why I decided to help. Do any of you know anything else?"

Saeurella shook her head sombrely. It was quite the mystery in fact. Nature dragons were almost too positive that it was their rivals fault. She hadn't seen the damage yet.

"I-I don't know much. I hope that the dragon we're meeting will tell us more..."

As if on queue, a brown skydancer swooped down gracefully. She landed on a dead stump. She glared down at the dragons, folding in her green wings.

"My name's Ryda and unfortunately, I'm your guide."

She eyed each dragon suspiciously.

"I'm here to give as much information as you need about this plague."

Ryda eyed Piroska. Saeurella guessed that it was because she was a Plague dragon.
F50lMAz.png
1 2 3 4