Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 Astral
1 2 3 4 5 6
((Sorry I couldn't respond yesterday, I was busy. And okay, that's what we'll go with for the inns. And we gotta come up with something...maybe they can part ways for the night and meet up in the morning? Like they wake up around the same time and happen upon each other in the morning? Or Sef could try and convince Ali to come to the Inn? I dunno, any ideas?))

"Oh, okay, good", Alister said, a small, shy smile growing on his face as he realized Sefirot's expression wasn't directed at him. The man sure seemed to get caught up in his own thoughts a lot, but who was he to judge? "And you seem to have a great bond with your Aegislash, probably since you saved his life! Maybe he was injured in a battle nearby, and then you stumbled upon him and helped him? Then the myth would be kinda true!" Now that he knew the man wasn't angry at him, his confidence and excitement shone through again. Even though he was tired, he stepped to the side and revealed Bronze, the disk-like Pokemon now deciding to just hover close to him instead of behind him.

"Your story kinda reminds me how I met Bronze. I sort of saved him from being trapped in a cage forever, and now he's attached to me, just like you are with Archon." As if to prove Alister's point, Bronze only drifted closer to him as he spoke. It was also around this time that Alister then remembered that Waxy was a little warmer than usual.

"Hey, cut it out", he chastised, poking the little candle and causing her to squeak at the man. He glanced at Sefirot and said apologetically, "Sorry, she does this whenever I meet new people, even when they do nothing wrong to me." He directed that last part at Waxy, the candle only puffing her flame for a moment before turning down her glare. "She has some...protective issues." The only reply Waxy gave to his comment was an indignant squeak.

Fatigue settled deep in Alister's bones and he suddenly felt like he could fall over any second, the excitement finally leaving him. "Well...", he said, yawning slightly, "I guess this is where we part ways. It was...really nice meeting you, sir. Thanks for saving me again. Um, the inn's over there, just in case you didn't know. I've heard it's pretty good..." He shuffled his feet again, looking up at the man and feeling a little sad he'll probably never see him again. He was just so interesting, but Alister had to get on with doing his work or else he'll fade away completely. No time for fun and games...

((I'm sorry this is a weird place to leave off, I just didn't know how else to end it ;;))
((Sorry I couldn't respond yesterday, I was busy. And okay, that's what we'll go with for the inns. And we gotta come up with something...maybe they can part ways for the night and meet up in the morning? Like they wake up around the same time and happen upon each other in the morning? Or Sef could try and convince Ali to come to the Inn? I dunno, any ideas?))

"Oh, okay, good", Alister said, a small, shy smile growing on his face as he realized Sefirot's expression wasn't directed at him. The man sure seemed to get caught up in his own thoughts a lot, but who was he to judge? "And you seem to have a great bond with your Aegislash, probably since you saved his life! Maybe he was injured in a battle nearby, and then you stumbled upon him and helped him? Then the myth would be kinda true!" Now that he knew the man wasn't angry at him, his confidence and excitement shone through again. Even though he was tired, he stepped to the side and revealed Bronze, the disk-like Pokemon now deciding to just hover close to him instead of behind him.

"Your story kinda reminds me how I met Bronze. I sort of saved him from being trapped in a cage forever, and now he's attached to me, just like you are with Archon." As if to prove Alister's point, Bronze only drifted closer to him as he spoke. It was also around this time that Alister then remembered that Waxy was a little warmer than usual.

"Hey, cut it out", he chastised, poking the little candle and causing her to squeak at the man. He glanced at Sefirot and said apologetically, "Sorry, she does this whenever I meet new people, even when they do nothing wrong to me." He directed that last part at Waxy, the candle only puffing her flame for a moment before turning down her glare. "She has some...protective issues." The only reply Waxy gave to his comment was an indignant squeak.

Fatigue settled deep in Alister's bones and he suddenly felt like he could fall over any second, the excitement finally leaving him. "Well...", he said, yawning slightly, "I guess this is where we part ways. It was...really nice meeting you, sir. Thanks for saving me again. Um, the inn's over there, just in case you didn't know. I've heard it's pretty good..." He shuffled his feet again, looking up at the man and feeling a little sad he'll probably never see him again. He was just so interesting, but Alister had to get on with doing his work or else he'll fade away completely. No time for fun and games...

((I'm sorry this is a weird place to leave off, I just didn't know how else to end it ;;))
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
((Don't worry about it, I'll do my best to pull along o/ I guess Sefirot can be a good person here, or at least try to be?))

"You... Found him in a trap?" Sefirot looks over to the teal-colored, disk-shaped Pokemon. It could be that, but the chances of someone setting up traps in a place where Pokemon like that were found seemed kind of unlikely. Thus, he guessed that the reality was probably a bit more sinister, and chose not to question it. He knew of poachers, of course, and had actually had a few unpleasant run-ins, but Archon did not take lightly at its hilt being touched by anyone but himself.

"I think it means she likes you plenty." The knight almost chuckles seeing the Litwick's protectiveness. "Believe me, Archon was exactly like that before he evolved and mellowed out... At least it's obvious, since it's honestly difficult to explain to someone that your pair of swords is protective of you."

"And I know where the inn is, but... Are you not going?" It was a bit weird if Alister was aiming to reach town and actually didn't plan on staying there. "Even if not, you should come with me. And don't worry about the lodging, I have plenty enough to pay for it."

It was true that his work paid well enough, but he never had much to do with money other than to buy food or nights at the inns. Sefirot supposed that he should at least make the days a little easier for someone who was far less fortunate than he was, judging by the condition of the child's garments alone. He didn't know if it was actually out of pity, but he really did feel bad for him.

In fact, why in the world was he out on the route unsupervised? Where were his parents? Did they send him out, or was he sneaking out? But judging by his age, he ought to be far too scared of the dark for such a thing... Did he have no parents? Given the recent history, that was an all-too-real possibility.

No young child should have to live like that. Sefirot cursed internally, noting to himself that he would ask about this as delicately as he could, as to hopefully not upset Alister.
((Don't worry about it, I'll do my best to pull along o/ I guess Sefirot can be a good person here, or at least try to be?))

"You... Found him in a trap?" Sefirot looks over to the teal-colored, disk-shaped Pokemon. It could be that, but the chances of someone setting up traps in a place where Pokemon like that were found seemed kind of unlikely. Thus, he guessed that the reality was probably a bit more sinister, and chose not to question it. He knew of poachers, of course, and had actually had a few unpleasant run-ins, but Archon did not take lightly at its hilt being touched by anyone but himself.

"I think it means she likes you plenty." The knight almost chuckles seeing the Litwick's protectiveness. "Believe me, Archon was exactly like that before he evolved and mellowed out... At least it's obvious, since it's honestly difficult to explain to someone that your pair of swords is protective of you."

"And I know where the inn is, but... Are you not going?" It was a bit weird if Alister was aiming to reach town and actually didn't plan on staying there. "Even if not, you should come with me. And don't worry about the lodging, I have plenty enough to pay for it."

It was true that his work paid well enough, but he never had much to do with money other than to buy food or nights at the inns. Sefirot supposed that he should at least make the days a little easier for someone who was far less fortunate than he was, judging by the condition of the child's garments alone. He didn't know if it was actually out of pity, but he really did feel bad for him.

In fact, why in the world was he out on the route unsupervised? Where were his parents? Did they send him out, or was he sneaking out? But judging by his age, he ought to be far too scared of the dark for such a thing... Did he have no parents? Given the recent history, that was an all-too-real possibility.

No young child should have to live like that. Sefirot cursed internally, noting to himself that he would ask about this as delicately as he could, as to hopefully not upset Alister.
XOxv5KE.png
((Whoo, yay Sefirot, trying to be a good guy! :D And I'm excited to see where this goes.))

"Um...sort of", he mumbled in response to Sefirot's question about Bronze, glancing at the blue Pokemon, "I mean, I guess the man who had you must have caught you somehow, huh?" Bronze only hummed a sad, metallic sound, floating back behind Alister. He didn't like remembering that man. Ali frowned when he remembered that his friend didn't like it when he brought that guy up, reaching around with his hand to awkwardly pat Bronze on the edge of his rim a few times. "Sorry buddy", he whispered, the metallic Pokemon giving a small, happier note in reply.

The boy then turned his head to the Pokemon sitting on his shoulder, a small smile growing on his face. "Yeah, you think so?", he smirked at her, earning him a golden-eyed glare, "Well, I'm glad it's not just Waxy who's like that then."

The next words the man said made Alister freeze and turn his eyes to slowly look at him. It was as if the boy was appraising him, looking over his expression and posture for any indication that he was merely kidding. But he found none. "You're...serious? I, I can't pay for the lodging, and I can't pay you back...", Alister mumbled the last part, turning his gaze down to the ground. He always felt bad when he couldn't pay for things that was commonplace for others. He always tried to keep the weight of having very limited money away, but it was very hard to ignore if one just so much as opened their eyes. Alister can't remember the last time he'd slept in one of the inns, or on a real bed for that matter, as he'd always just found a secure place outside to settle down in. It was cheaper that way.

"And I really don't like owing people things...", he also added quietly, memories bubbling up to the surface that he just as quickly stamped down.

((Sorry if it's shorter, I would have added more but it seemed weird since they're having a conversation))
((Whoo, yay Sefirot, trying to be a good guy! :D And I'm excited to see where this goes.))

"Um...sort of", he mumbled in response to Sefirot's question about Bronze, glancing at the blue Pokemon, "I mean, I guess the man who had you must have caught you somehow, huh?" Bronze only hummed a sad, metallic sound, floating back behind Alister. He didn't like remembering that man. Ali frowned when he remembered that his friend didn't like it when he brought that guy up, reaching around with his hand to awkwardly pat Bronze on the edge of his rim a few times. "Sorry buddy", he whispered, the metallic Pokemon giving a small, happier note in reply.

The boy then turned his head to the Pokemon sitting on his shoulder, a small smile growing on his face. "Yeah, you think so?", he smirked at her, earning him a golden-eyed glare, "Well, I'm glad it's not just Waxy who's like that then."

The next words the man said made Alister freeze and turn his eyes to slowly look at him. It was as if the boy was appraising him, looking over his expression and posture for any indication that he was merely kidding. But he found none. "You're...serious? I, I can't pay for the lodging, and I can't pay you back...", Alister mumbled the last part, turning his gaze down to the ground. He always felt bad when he couldn't pay for things that was commonplace for others. He always tried to keep the weight of having very limited money away, but it was very hard to ignore if one just so much as opened their eyes. Alister can't remember the last time he'd slept in one of the inns, or on a real bed for that matter, as he'd always just found a secure place outside to settle down in. It was cheaper that way.

"And I really don't like owing people things...", he also added quietly, memories bubbling up to the surface that he just as quickly stamped down.

((Sorry if it's shorter, I would have added more but it seemed weird since they're having a conversation))
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
((It's all good ^^ I wonder what would happen when Alister finds out about the Aegislash superstition? Fun times for sure, but way too early for that...))

"Trust me, my classmates never let me hear the end of it when Archon, as a Doublade, would spar them in my stead because I turned down duels during any time I was injured." Sefirot sighs, and a resounding number of metallic clinks come from the Pokemon in question, whose violet eye now displayed a happier expression. "He doesn't do it anymore, though. Mainly because there's no need."

"And you don't have to pay me back because you are not in debt, and thus owe me nothing." The knight says in response to Alister's words. "Yes, a trade or a purchase is an equivalent exchange, but I don't want anything back, consider it a gift instead." He urges Alister along as he begins a slow stride towards the inn, wanting to get at least some rest before the sun decided to pay them all a friendly visit. "So come on, I'd hate to see you sleep out when I can say otherwise."

He did extend goodwill whenever it could, and while he knew that it helped others, it wouldn't impact the grand scheme of things in the slightest. But that didn't matter here. He couldn't bear seeing suffering that he could change or remedy, and if he could alleviate even just a single person's pain, it was one person less.

((It's all good ^^ I wonder what would happen when Alister finds out about the Aegislash superstition? Fun times for sure, but way too early for that...))

"Trust me, my classmates never let me hear the end of it when Archon, as a Doublade, would spar them in my stead because I turned down duels during any time I was injured." Sefirot sighs, and a resounding number of metallic clinks come from the Pokemon in question, whose violet eye now displayed a happier expression. "He doesn't do it anymore, though. Mainly because there's no need."

"And you don't have to pay me back because you are not in debt, and thus owe me nothing." The knight says in response to Alister's words. "Yes, a trade or a purchase is an equivalent exchange, but I don't want anything back, consider it a gift instead." He urges Alister along as he begins a slow stride towards the inn, wanting to get at least some rest before the sun decided to pay them all a friendly visit. "So come on, I'd hate to see you sleep out when I can say otherwise."

He did extend goodwill whenever it could, and while he knew that it helped others, it wouldn't impact the grand scheme of things in the slightest. But that didn't matter here. He couldn't bear seeing suffering that he could change or remedy, and if he could alleviate even just a single person's pain, it was one person less.

XOxv5KE.png
((Sorry for the absence, I felt really sick again yesterday. ^^; And that'll be really fun when it comes to it! Ooooo, things are finally moving...))

A small smile crept up Alister's face as he listened to Sefirot's short story, imagining a younger version of him sitting a ways away as his sword Pokemon battled in his stead. That raises the question though, what did Archon's other forms look like? A smaller sword? Doublade does sounds a lot like 'double blade' though...

As the man urged him along, the boy just followed awkwardly, not used to this sort of thing. This sort of kindness. He didn't have to pay him back? It was a gift? Did he hear that right? Ali shared a glance with Waxy and Bronze, one that asked the question of 'do we trust this guy?'. Sefirot was nearly a stranger, and although from what they've seen he's been nothing but kind, they've only been with him for around half an hour. They didn't really know him, didn't know if he was just waiting for their guards to go down. But fatigue hit like a speeding cart and all three could only follow like herded Pokemon as Sefirot directed them towards the Inn. One night in a bed. How amazing would that be? To actually go to sleep and not wake up with a stiff back, it was a dream.

Alister stumbled slightly as the lights from the Inn grew closer, the warm glow making him want to just collapse on the spot. But he kept shuffling forward, until he came face-to-face with the door that led in. He had only been inside once or twice before, but it was very nice looking and had some kind employees. The boy waited for the man to open the door, not wanting to barge in ahead and undermine the weird kindness that was being shown to him. That, and he was so tired after everything that had happened that he was already half asleep. The slight nervousness and excitement at maybe sleeping in a real bed might have been the only thing that stopped him from curling up on the ground and going to sleep right then and there.

((Again, sorry for the shortness!))
((Sorry for the absence, I felt really sick again yesterday. ^^; And that'll be really fun when it comes to it! Ooooo, things are finally moving...))

A small smile crept up Alister's face as he listened to Sefirot's short story, imagining a younger version of him sitting a ways away as his sword Pokemon battled in his stead. That raises the question though, what did Archon's other forms look like? A smaller sword? Doublade does sounds a lot like 'double blade' though...

As the man urged him along, the boy just followed awkwardly, not used to this sort of thing. This sort of kindness. He didn't have to pay him back? It was a gift? Did he hear that right? Ali shared a glance with Waxy and Bronze, one that asked the question of 'do we trust this guy?'. Sefirot was nearly a stranger, and although from what they've seen he's been nothing but kind, they've only been with him for around half an hour. They didn't really know him, didn't know if he was just waiting for their guards to go down. But fatigue hit like a speeding cart and all three could only follow like herded Pokemon as Sefirot directed them towards the Inn. One night in a bed. How amazing would that be? To actually go to sleep and not wake up with a stiff back, it was a dream.

Alister stumbled slightly as the lights from the Inn grew closer, the warm glow making him want to just collapse on the spot. But he kept shuffling forward, until he came face-to-face with the door that led in. He had only been inside once or twice before, but it was very nice looking and had some kind employees. The boy waited for the man to open the door, not wanting to barge in ahead and undermine the weird kindness that was being shown to him. That, and he was so tired after everything that had happened that he was already half asleep. The slight nervousness and excitement at maybe sleeping in a real bed might have been the only thing that stopped him from curling up on the ground and going to sleep right then and there.

((Again, sorry for the shortness!))
((Dw about it as always :D So time for these poor souls to get some sleep, haha))

Archon seems to notice Alister's weariness, and pushes him and his Pokemon along and through the doorframe as its owner conducts whatever business needs to be done.

"Two rooms." Sefirot walks up to the counter and reaches into his money pouch, withdrawing two gleaming coins and putting them down. "Any will do." After receiving the keys, he passes one to Alister and escorts him through the hallways, because this kid seriously looks like he's about to crash on the ground, which was understandable, because it was also taking all of his willpower and strength to not do exactly that.

"I trust you'll be alright." He looks to Alister, who happens to have been roomed next to him, at the very end of the hall. Placing the key in the lock, he then turns the brass doorknob to his own room. Hopefully the other would actually make it to the bed, and not end up passing out in the doorway. As for himself, he wastes no time in going into his room and taking off his coat, carefully folding it and setting it down before promptly collapsing face-first onto the mattress, a disapproving noise coming from Archon as it watched.

Sleep overtook his senses within a minute. The long day's travel and the battle clearly exhausted his stamina, and even Archon floated near a wall soon after, leaning against it as the gem on the hilt went opaque.
((Dw about it as always :D So time for these poor souls to get some sleep, haha))

Archon seems to notice Alister's weariness, and pushes him and his Pokemon along and through the doorframe as its owner conducts whatever business needs to be done.

"Two rooms." Sefirot walks up to the counter and reaches into his money pouch, withdrawing two gleaming coins and putting them down. "Any will do." After receiving the keys, he passes one to Alister and escorts him through the hallways, because this kid seriously looks like he's about to crash on the ground, which was understandable, because it was also taking all of his willpower and strength to not do exactly that.

"I trust you'll be alright." He looks to Alister, who happens to have been roomed next to him, at the very end of the hall. Placing the key in the lock, he then turns the brass doorknob to his own room. Hopefully the other would actually make it to the bed, and not end up passing out in the doorway. As for himself, he wastes no time in going into his room and taking off his coat, carefully folding it and setting it down before promptly collapsing face-first onto the mattress, a disapproving noise coming from Archon as it watched.

Sleep overtook his senses within a minute. The long day's travel and the battle clearly exhausted his stamina, and even Archon floated near a wall soon after, leaning against it as the gem on the hilt went opaque.
XOxv5KE.png
((Yes, then new adventures in the morning!))

The sword-Pokemon pushed Alister along, the boy squinting as he entered the bright Inn. After being in the dark for so long, it was quite jarring. He noticed Sefirot walking up to the counter, and followed after hesitantly, taking in the place again. He was so tired though that he just accepted the key from the man, glancing at the two shiny coins he used to pay for them, before letting Sefirot escort him down the hall.

"I will, yeah, and thank you sir", he mumbled, gaining enough sense to respond, "And goodnight." He watched as the man turned the key in the lock and walked into the room next to his, only waiting a few moments longer before fumbling with his own keys. Opening up the polished door, Alister stood in the doorway for a long moment, taking everything in. His room was small, but it was cozy and it had a bed and a rug, and a bed, and it was so warm -

Even in his sleep-deprived state he became extremely excited. Closing the door gently and locking it, he then carefully put his bag down on the bed and reveled at how squishy the mattress was. Waxy crackled excitedly, jumping from his shoulder and onto the bedside table. She crackled a few more times, putting out her flame as this room already had a candle or two. Bronze clanged happily as well, floating around the room and looking out the small window.

Alister grinned. "This is so amazing", he whispered, looking around the room with wide eyes once more before he remembered his sleeping Gible. Carefully opening the flap of his bag, he reached in a gently scooped up a curled up Chompers. He didn't even stir as Ali hefted him onto a pillow on the bed, just curling up tighter and falling into a deeper sleep. The boy took another pillow - there were so many pillows! - and placed it on the foot of the bed, motioning for Bronze to come over and lie down. Both Waxy and Bronze were weird, as they didn't need to sleep nearly as much as someone normally would, but they did still eventually get tired.

Putting his bag on the floor next to the bed, he took his jacket off, folded it, and placed it beside Waxy on the table. He then removed his shoes, threw back the covers, and jumped into the bed. Feeling childish, he had to suppress the urge to get up and jump on the bed. Although, the moment he put his head on the pillow, the idea of ever getting up again left him completely. Turning his head slightly, he blew out the remaining candles, shrouding the room in peaceful darkness.

Feeling more content than he has been in a while, sleep quickly overtook him, but not before he mumbled a, "G'night guys". If they replied, he didn't hear them as he drifted off into a deep sleep.

((Time skip I guess?))
((Yes, then new adventures in the morning!))

The sword-Pokemon pushed Alister along, the boy squinting as he entered the bright Inn. After being in the dark for so long, it was quite jarring. He noticed Sefirot walking up to the counter, and followed after hesitantly, taking in the place again. He was so tired though that he just accepted the key from the man, glancing at the two shiny coins he used to pay for them, before letting Sefirot escort him down the hall.

"I will, yeah, and thank you sir", he mumbled, gaining enough sense to respond, "And goodnight." He watched as the man turned the key in the lock and walked into the room next to his, only waiting a few moments longer before fumbling with his own keys. Opening up the polished door, Alister stood in the doorway for a long moment, taking everything in. His room was small, but it was cozy and it had a bed and a rug, and a bed, and it was so warm -

Even in his sleep-deprived state he became extremely excited. Closing the door gently and locking it, he then carefully put his bag down on the bed and reveled at how squishy the mattress was. Waxy crackled excitedly, jumping from his shoulder and onto the bedside table. She crackled a few more times, putting out her flame as this room already had a candle or two. Bronze clanged happily as well, floating around the room and looking out the small window.

Alister grinned. "This is so amazing", he whispered, looking around the room with wide eyes once more before he remembered his sleeping Gible. Carefully opening the flap of his bag, he reached in a gently scooped up a curled up Chompers. He didn't even stir as Ali hefted him onto a pillow on the bed, just curling up tighter and falling into a deeper sleep. The boy took another pillow - there were so many pillows! - and placed it on the foot of the bed, motioning for Bronze to come over and lie down. Both Waxy and Bronze were weird, as they didn't need to sleep nearly as much as someone normally would, but they did still eventually get tired.

Putting his bag on the floor next to the bed, he took his jacket off, folded it, and placed it beside Waxy on the table. He then removed his shoes, threw back the covers, and jumped into the bed. Feeling childish, he had to suppress the urge to get up and jump on the bed. Although, the moment he put his head on the pillow, the idea of ever getting up again left him completely. Turning his head slightly, he blew out the remaining candles, shrouding the room in peaceful darkness.

Feeling more content than he has been in a while, sleep quickly overtook him, but not before he mumbled a, "G'night guys". If they replied, he didn't hear them as he drifted off into a deep sleep.

((Time skip I guess?))
((Oh god I'm late. School arrived to kick my behind. And yep, timeskip!))

He was usually an early riser, but since he had hit the mattress so late last night, the morning rays ended up being the ones to wake him up. Groggily shuffling around the blankets, Sefirot tried his best to sit up but ended up just collapsing back in the heap. He moved his left arm up to try and rub the sleep from his eyes, and only half succeeded.

More sleep would really be welcome... But he forced himself to roll over and finally sit up, feeling the wooden floorboards below. The knight had sat there for several minutes before finally working up enough strength to stand completely, stretching his arms upwards to try and wake his muscles.

What time was it, even? He pulled at the nearby curtains and drew them back, seeing that sunrise was about midway. Late enough... Walking over to the supplied bucket of water in the room, he splashed some onto his face, and immediately felt better from the impact of cold liquid. Shaking his head thoroughly afterwards, he unfolded his white coat and pulled it over his shoulder.

"Morning, Archon." Sefirot says, seeing that his Aegislash had been woken by the sounds he had made during his morning routine, and the blade was now hovering absentmindedly around the room. "Rest well?" He receives a metallic clink in return, and he nods. "That's good. Hm, should I go check on Alister...?"

"Probably." He then decides, heading over to the door after picking up the keys. Turning the doorknob, he exited into the hallway and headed to the door right next to his. However, his hand hesitates before it can knock. Was it possible that Alister was still asleep? If he was, he didn't want to give him a rude interruption. Even if the door was unlocked, he didn't want to intrude just to check... Perhaps it was best to go hunt or something, and see if he was up later. Or would he be gone by then?
((Oh god I'm late. School arrived to kick my behind. And yep, timeskip!))

He was usually an early riser, but since he had hit the mattress so late last night, the morning rays ended up being the ones to wake him up. Groggily shuffling around the blankets, Sefirot tried his best to sit up but ended up just collapsing back in the heap. He moved his left arm up to try and rub the sleep from his eyes, and only half succeeded.

More sleep would really be welcome... But he forced himself to roll over and finally sit up, feeling the wooden floorboards below. The knight had sat there for several minutes before finally working up enough strength to stand completely, stretching his arms upwards to try and wake his muscles.

What time was it, even? He pulled at the nearby curtains and drew them back, seeing that sunrise was about midway. Late enough... Walking over to the supplied bucket of water in the room, he splashed some onto his face, and immediately felt better from the impact of cold liquid. Shaking his head thoroughly afterwards, he unfolded his white coat and pulled it over his shoulder.

"Morning, Archon." Sefirot says, seeing that his Aegislash had been woken by the sounds he had made during his morning routine, and the blade was now hovering absentmindedly around the room. "Rest well?" He receives a metallic clink in return, and he nods. "That's good. Hm, should I go check on Alister...?"

"Probably." He then decides, heading over to the door after picking up the keys. Turning the doorknob, he exited into the hallway and headed to the door right next to his. However, his hand hesitates before it can knock. Was it possible that Alister was still asleep? If he was, he didn't want to give him a rude interruption. Even if the door was unlocked, he didn't want to intrude just to check... Perhaps it was best to go hunt or something, and see if he was up later. Or would he be gone by then?
XOxv5KE.png
((I'm late too, so no worries! School just picked up again for me as well. ^^; And did you see the new Pokemon direct?? Gen 8 was announced! Looks pretty cool so far, and has Sword and Shield in it's name! Like, how cool is it that we started an RP like this and the names turned out to be that?))

The soft pitter-patter of little feet sounded out in the quiet room, one resident out of the four awake. Chompers had been awake since the sun came up, but managed to rest for a while longer until the sun's rays called him up. With the warmth streaming through the window, he was wide awake and ready to get up and start moving. His little family of sorts on the other hand...was not. They were all still snoozing peacefully, although Waxy and Bronze were more resting than anything.

It was much later than Chompers ever slept though, so he was itching to run around. He had already explored this whole room twice, and so was about to jump on Alister in boredom when he heard someone move outside their doorway. Instantly excited, he bounded away from the bed and skidded to a stop at the door, looking up at the handle curiously. After a few times of trying to jump to it, gnaw on it, and bat at it, Chompers gave up with a huff. He let out a small squeaky-roar, still very interested with the person on the other side.

Bounding back to the bed after a moment, he jumped up and started jumping up and down on the squishy mattress, making more squeaky-roars. "Wake up!" was very clearly implied in these squeaks, the land-shark nudging Alister a few times with his snout. The boy, in turn, seemed to wake up momentarily, just enough to groggily push the reptile's snout away from him, muttering nonsensical things, before immediately collapsing back into peaceful oblivion.

Chompers squeaked again in slight annoyance, before bounding back to the door and squeaking to the person on the other side. Waxy and Bronze had woken up at this point, and were watching the events unfold with amusement. Chompers turned his big, glassy eyes up to the door nob again, trying to will the door to open.Who could it be? Another friend? Did they meet someone while he was asleep?

((Alister...might need some more incentive to get up. He's dealt with his lizard friend too many times in the early mornings, not to mention he's sleeping in a real bed-!))
((I'm late too, so no worries! School just picked up again for me as well. ^^; And did you see the new Pokemon direct?? Gen 8 was announced! Looks pretty cool so far, and has Sword and Shield in it's name! Like, how cool is it that we started an RP like this and the names turned out to be that?))

The soft pitter-patter of little feet sounded out in the quiet room, one resident out of the four awake. Chompers had been awake since the sun came up, but managed to rest for a while longer until the sun's rays called him up. With the warmth streaming through the window, he was wide awake and ready to get up and start moving. His little family of sorts on the other hand...was not. They were all still snoozing peacefully, although Waxy and Bronze were more resting than anything.

It was much later than Chompers ever slept though, so he was itching to run around. He had already explored this whole room twice, and so was about to jump on Alister in boredom when he heard someone move outside their doorway. Instantly excited, he bounded away from the bed and skidded to a stop at the door, looking up at the handle curiously. After a few times of trying to jump to it, gnaw on it, and bat at it, Chompers gave up with a huff. He let out a small squeaky-roar, still very interested with the person on the other side.

Bounding back to the bed after a moment, he jumped up and started jumping up and down on the squishy mattress, making more squeaky-roars. "Wake up!" was very clearly implied in these squeaks, the land-shark nudging Alister a few times with his snout. The boy, in turn, seemed to wake up momentarily, just enough to groggily push the reptile's snout away from him, muttering nonsensical things, before immediately collapsing back into peaceful oblivion.

Chompers squeaked again in slight annoyance, before bounding back to the door and squeaking to the person on the other side. Waxy and Bronze had woken up at this point, and were watching the events unfold with amusement. Chompers turned his big, glassy eyes up to the door nob again, trying to will the door to open.Who could it be? Another friend? Did they meet someone while he was asleep?

((Alister...might need some more incentive to get up. He's dealt with his lizard friend too many times in the early mornings, not to mention he's sleeping in a real bed-!))
((Whee, a trip came out of nowhere and knocked me out for 2 days :'D So that happened, thanks school. Here's a late post..! Not that it's much because uhh, awkward time/locale? :'D))

Well, if Alister wasn't awake, his Pokemon certainly were, and judging from the sound, were trying to wake their owner up. Sighing, Sefirot decided that he would see what was up after all, turning the knob and pushing the door inwards. Archon floated behind him, seeming to peer over his shoulder.

"Alister?" The knight's voice called out as he looked inside. While not exactly messy, the room was somewhat disorganized. Not that he blamed Alister, both of them were ready to pass out on the ground last night. As he thought, the boy's Pokemon were all awake. Well, maybe except for Litwick.

He wandered if they were all hungry or something, and that was why they were trying to get Alister up. While he would have fed them under normal circumstances, he didn't know if there were some special specifications for them, and didn't want to chance it just in case that would be important.
((Whee, a trip came out of nowhere and knocked me out for 2 days :'D So that happened, thanks school. Here's a late post..! Not that it's much because uhh, awkward time/locale? :'D))

Well, if Alister wasn't awake, his Pokemon certainly were, and judging from the sound, were trying to wake their owner up. Sighing, Sefirot decided that he would see what was up after all, turning the knob and pushing the door inwards. Archon floated behind him, seeming to peer over his shoulder.

"Alister?" The knight's voice called out as he looked inside. While not exactly messy, the room was somewhat disorganized. Not that he blamed Alister, both of them were ready to pass out on the ground last night. As he thought, the boy's Pokemon were all awake. Well, maybe except for Litwick.

He wandered if they were all hungry or something, and that was why they were trying to get Alister up. While he would have fed them under normal circumstances, he didn't know if there were some special specifications for them, and didn't want to chance it just in case that would be important.
XOxv5KE.png
1 2 3 4 5 6