Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~ Insanity ~ Reboot ~ Sign-Ups Open ~
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
Ah sorry I kept meaning to respond, but I never did! I also thought about that and its the only reason I'm not all in about them pairing up because I thought it wouldn't leave us much room to interact a lot with other people. Also where did everyone go?

Is anyone else open to pairing up with me?
Ah sorry I kept meaning to respond, but I never did! I also thought about that and its the only reason I'm not all in about them pairing up because I thought it wouldn't leave us much room to interact a lot with other people. Also where did everyone go?

Is anyone else open to pairing up with me?
2I8iN.gif
> Ray / Raynix
> 2+ FR time
> she / her
> Wishlist
One of the plot points tho is that every insane is paired to a visitor
One of the plot points tho is that every insane is paired to a visitor
2jctt91.jpg he/him please!
Name: Eden Rose Illander

Sexuality: Straight

Patient Number: I-17

Appearance: A tall girl with curled, auburn hair. Her skin is white with the faint marks of freckles that are trying to break through. She has high cheekbones and large ivy green eyes. Her hair reaches down to her shoulder blades but is usually kept up in a high bun. She is on the thinner side with large feet. Her body harbors the scars and markings from her past.

Personality: A dreamy girl that tends to be very distant from reality. She is usually kind and solicitous in an attempt to be a shoulder to cry on for everyone. Except that is usually a factor that fuels a growing depression inside of her. In trying to help everyone around her, she is actively taking their issues onto her own shoulders as well.

Backstory: She grew up on a farm in South Dakota, spending her life working with animals and in programs such as 4H. Her parents were both victims of gang violence from two rivaling groups that bordered their vast property. At the age of 11 a gang raided the farm she lived at, forcing her to watch them kill the animals and burn the fields. They ended up injuring both of her parents, her mother later dying at the hospital. The gang, however, took her hostage where she was abused and starved. After several years she was rescued by local police officers, but the majority of the gang members were still out of police custody. From there she was diagnosed mentally insane from the trauma she had endured.

Partner: None ATM

In What Way Are You 'Insane': You can find most reasoning in the Backstory section. She is victim to many hallucinations and fantasies. As when trapped within the horrible world of gang violence she had only herself and her mind to deal with. Sometimes reality and imagination clash in her mind, and her cortex will mix up things. Such as thinking stuffed animals are really alive, or a person has super powers when they really don't.

Reason For Slight Insanity: Abuse and Mistreatment by Violent Gangs.

Relations: To be Edited as RP ensues. Credit to Typhix for the following idea.
Friends- Open
Enemies- Open
Crush- Open

Other: Hmm, I do enjoy many chocolates. But I'd have to say the best/favorite of mine was this pineapple milk chocolate that I had during a trip to Hawaii. I tend to dislike dark chocolates xD
Name: Eden Rose Illander

Sexuality: Straight

Patient Number: I-17

Appearance: A tall girl with curled, auburn hair. Her skin is white with the faint marks of freckles that are trying to break through. She has high cheekbones and large ivy green eyes. Her hair reaches down to her shoulder blades but is usually kept up in a high bun. She is on the thinner side with large feet. Her body harbors the scars and markings from her past.

Personality: A dreamy girl that tends to be very distant from reality. She is usually kind and solicitous in an attempt to be a shoulder to cry on for everyone. Except that is usually a factor that fuels a growing depression inside of her. In trying to help everyone around her, she is actively taking their issues onto her own shoulders as well.

Backstory: She grew up on a farm in South Dakota, spending her life working with animals and in programs such as 4H. Her parents were both victims of gang violence from two rivaling groups that bordered their vast property. At the age of 11 a gang raided the farm she lived at, forcing her to watch them kill the animals and burn the fields. They ended up injuring both of her parents, her mother later dying at the hospital. The gang, however, took her hostage where she was abused and starved. After several years she was rescued by local police officers, but the majority of the gang members were still out of police custody. From there she was diagnosed mentally insane from the trauma she had endured.

Partner: None ATM

In What Way Are You 'Insane': You can find most reasoning in the Backstory section. She is victim to many hallucinations and fantasies. As when trapped within the horrible world of gang violence she had only herself and her mind to deal with. Sometimes reality and imagination clash in her mind, and her cortex will mix up things. Such as thinking stuffed animals are really alive, or a person has super powers when they really don't.

Reason For Slight Insanity: Abuse and Mistreatment by Violent Gangs.

Relations: To be Edited as RP ensues. Credit to Typhix for the following idea.
Friends- Open
Enemies- Open
Crush- Open

Other: Hmm, I do enjoy many chocolates. But I'd have to say the best/favorite of mine was this pineapple milk chocolate that I had during a trip to Hawaii. I tend to dislike dark chocolates xD
"A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool, because he has to say something." -Plato
@RaynixAura, What if you partner with @WeaverofLies? Kyrin, and Lydian might make for an interesting pair. They're somewhat similar in personality, Kyrin could be like a grounding factor for Lydian.
@RaynixAura, What if you partner with @WeaverofLies? Kyrin, and Lydian might make for an interesting pair. They're somewhat similar in personality, Kyrin could be like a grounding factor for Lydian.
@Typhix

I was thinking maybe Elizabeth could partner up with James.
@Typhix

I was thinking maybe Elizabeth could partner up with James.
@HibiscusFlare all the insane teen slots r already filled I think
@HibiscusFlare all the insane teen slots r already filled I think
2jctt91.jpg he/him please!
@SystemGoingDown

That sounds good. I was gone for a few days (there was some sort of flu going around at school, I'm mostly better now but I had one hell of a headache and couldn't stand to stare at a screen) so I'll have to go through and add all the new characters, but I'll definitely add James as Liz's partner.
@SystemGoingDown

That sounds good. I was gone for a few days (there was some sort of flu going around at school, I'm mostly better now but I had one hell of a headache and couldn't stand to stare at a screen) so I'll have to go through and add all the new characters, but I'll definitely add James as Liz's partner.
@NightwingStar @Hibiscusflare

I apologize for not getting to you two sooner. I'm afraid all the spots were already filled before you two signed up. I simply was unable to get on for a few days due to a head cold and wasn't able to record the new characters on the main post. I would open more spots, but I don't want this to go too crazy out-of-control with too many people.
@NightwingStar @Hibiscusflare

I apologize for not getting to you two sooner. I'm afraid all the spots were already filled before you two signed up. I simply was unable to get on for a few days due to a head cold and wasn't able to record the new characters on the main post. I would open more spots, but I don't want this to go too crazy out-of-control with too many people.
@Gramarye @SystemGoingDown @RaynixAura @1moon1spirit @meely @WeaverofLies @InfernalShepard
Sorry for the ping, those of you who are subbed. I'm happy to announce all the spots are filled and we can soon get the actual RP underway! However, can everyone who PLAYS A VOLUNTEER post who they'd like their character to be assigned to? If you don't really care, then I can do it for you.

VOLUNTEER | INSANE
Elizabeth | James
Adelaide | Harriet
Kyrin | Lydian
Neavah | Kyle
OPEN VOLUNTEER | OPEN INSANE
@Gramarye @SystemGoingDown @RaynixAura @1moon1spirit @meely @WeaverofLies @InfernalShepard
Sorry for the ping, those of you who are subbed. I'm happy to announce all the spots are filled and we can soon get the actual RP underway! However, can everyone who PLAYS A VOLUNTEER post who they'd like their character to be assigned to? If you don't really care, then I can do it for you.

VOLUNTEER | INSANE
Elizabeth | James
Adelaide | Harriet
Kyrin | Lydian
Neavah | Kyle
OPEN VOLUNTEER | OPEN INSANE
@Typhix, I can actually pull Nathan so @NightwingStar can remain with Azrael. He was already paired with @InfernalShepard' character Kyle. Since I already have James as a character I think I'd actually prefer to focus on him since he's decently complex on his own. Not to mention I hadn't partnered Nate with anyone yet.

Sorry for the pings I just wanted to make sure everyone got this before we officially start.
@Typhix, I can actually pull Nathan so @NightwingStar can remain with Azrael. He was already paired with @InfernalShepard' character Kyle. Since I already have James as a character I think I'd actually prefer to focus on him since he's decently complex on his own. Not to mention I hadn't partnered Nate with anyone yet.

Sorry for the pings I just wanted to make sure everyone got this before we officially start.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15