Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~ Insanity ~ Reboot ~ Sign-Ups Open ~
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@1moon1spirit @SystemGoingDown

Yes, we're waiting for @NightwingStar and @Hibiscusflare.
@1moon1spirit @SystemGoingDown

Yes, we're waiting for @NightwingStar and @Hibiscusflare.
Hi guys. I am so sorry that I did not reply sooner. Wifi was down at my house because of the snow in my area.
@/Typhix I am kind of confused what is happening right now. Will Azrael still be paired with Kyle? Or will Azrael be switched off to someone else?
Hi guys. I am so sorry that I did not reply sooner. Wifi was down at my house because of the snow in my area.
@/Typhix I am kind of confused what is happening right now. Will Azrael still be paired with Kyle? Or will Azrael be switched off to someone else?
DHsCMJx.png
@NightwingStar

It's fine, my Internet can be rather dodgy too. I had to re-arrange everything due to people dropping out and stuff. If you want, you can have Azrael as a volunteer or a contained teen. Either way, you'll be paired with Hibiscusflare's character, if they're still into this.

((@Relics - interest ping? One spot left if Hibiscusflare doesn't take it))
@NightwingStar

It's fine, my Internet can be rather dodgy too. I had to re-arrange everything due to people dropping out and stuff. If you want, you can have Azrael as a volunteer or a contained teen. Either way, you'll be paired with Hibiscusflare's character, if they're still into this.

((@Relics - interest ping? One spot left if Hibiscusflare doesn't take it))
Umm. Okay. That works for me.
Umm. Okay. That works for me.
DHsCMJx.png
No, I’m good. Thanks for the ping though.
No, I’m good. Thanks for the ping though.
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
Why can’t Kyle and Azrael be paired up? Neavah could be paired with HibiscusFlare’s character
Why can’t Kyle and Azrael be paired up? Neavah could be paired with HibiscusFlare’s character
2jctt91.jpg he/him please!
@InfernalShepherd

That’s fine it that’s what you want, I was just pairing the existing characters off so that we could work even without the two others!
@InfernalShepherd

That’s fine it that’s what you want, I was just pairing the existing characters off so that we could work even without the two others!
@Hibiscusflare

Hey, are you still interested in the RP?
@Hibiscusflare

Hey, are you still interested in the RP?
Question, is the paring finish or are we still missing a few? ouo
Question, is the paring finish or are we still missing a few? ouo
Tori | FR +1
They/them
ACOZFAh.png
9R2Unq1.png
XmHV7tO.png
2VtxnMX.png

LvQHVPG.pngHxP6kXi.png96nyJJF.pngICfbH0b.pngwI74OY9.png9oWXBNn.pngY8tJr9S.pngt6Bzul7.pngKmSwaly.png
CnfmRxI.png
We're missing one person
We're missing one person
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15