Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings Of Fire: The Marked (Open!)
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 62 63
"SKY? SKY!" calamity flew down into the pit, looking for her
"SKY? SKY!" calamity flew down into the pit, looking for her
hrrr!
Her dad roared in fury as he flew away.
Her dad roared in fury as he flew away.
calamity started pushing rubble away, looking for sky
calamity started pushing rubble away, looking for sky
hrrr!
Sky groggly opend her eyes OWWWW ok that hurt. She shifs her wings, Not broken, thanks moons She looks up, That should have gotton father to leave.. my freinds are going to kill me... Know to get the tree off of me Sky wiggles trying to get out form under the tree
Sky groggly opend her eyes OWWWW ok that hurt. She shifs her wings, Not broken, thanks moons She looks up, That should have gotton father to leave.. my freinds are going to kill me... Know to get the tree off of me Sky wiggles trying to get out form under the tree
Wavestepper flew down, trying to move some of the branches out of the way. She glanced around and saw a flash of black. "Sky? Sky!" The hybrid flew down towards her friend, a look of concern in her eyes.
Wavestepper flew down, trying to move some of the branches out of the way. She glanced around and saw a flash of black. "Sky? Sky!" The hybrid flew down towards her friend, a look of concern in her eyes.
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
Sky heart leaped with joy, " hey Wavestepper." Sky lumbed her tail like a dog trying to get out from under the tree.
Sky heart leaped with joy, " hey Wavestepper." Sky lumbed her tail like a dog trying to get out from under the tree.
"Sky! You're ok!" calamity exclaimed
"Sky! You're ok!" calamity exclaimed
hrrr!
Sky smiles, " Yes i am fine. Did my mean dad go away?" Sky looks at them for help getting out of under the tree.
Sky smiles, " Yes i am fine. Did my mean dad go away?" Sky looks at them for help getting out of under the tree.
She glanced back. "Yes, he's gone." Wavestepper landed beside Sky in the hole and began to inspect the tree that had trapped her. "Could you please come down here, Calamity? I think I'll be needing some help."
She glanced back. "Yes, he's gone." Wavestepper landed beside Sky in the hole and began to inspect the tree that had trapped her. "Could you please come down here, Calamity? I think I'll be needing some help."
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
Sky wiggles more, " ugg.. hey calatiy i dodnt know youcould do this!"
Sky wiggles more, " ugg.. hey calatiy i dodnt know youcould do this!"
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 62 63