Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings Of Fire: The Marked (Open!)
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
calamity flew over to wavestepper
calamity flew over to wavestepper
hrrr!
are we still rping?
are we still rping?
hrrr!
Yes
Yes
neeto
neeto
hrrr!
do you want to continue or should I?
do you want to continue or should I?
hrrr!
U
U
(New wings of fire fan so don’t mind my possible “oh what’s that please explain”)
MARKEDISH
Name: Moonglimpse
Tribe: Nightwing 75% Sandwing 25%
Power: She has a paralyzing venom Instead of deadly, and can sense what others are thinking about, but cannot fully hear the thoughts. She can control small amounts of sand at a time.
Appearance: She is albino, but her body is very slim, and she looks like she’s starving even if she isn’t. Her scales fade out to black at the tips of her wings, and a slight star pattern can be seen. Some of her neck scales overlap like sandwing scales, and all though it’s small, she has a sandwing stinger.
Backstory: (because I wanna) Moonglimpse’s mother was a marked, half sandwing half nightwing, and she managed to stay alive..... well, until Moonglimpse hatched. After Moon (as I’ll call her) hatched her mother was killed, and her father became quite overprotective (not Coral overprotective, but close). She enjoys teasing herself about how it’s lucky she’s nocturnal since she’s albino.

(New wings of fire fan so don’t mind my possible “oh what’s that please explain”)
MARKEDISH
Name: Moonglimpse
Tribe: Nightwing 75% Sandwing 25%
Power: She has a paralyzing venom Instead of deadly, and can sense what others are thinking about, but cannot fully hear the thoughts. She can control small amounts of sand at a time.
Appearance: She is albino, but her body is very slim, and she looks like she’s starving even if she isn’t. Her scales fade out to black at the tips of her wings, and a slight star pattern can be seen. Some of her neck scales overlap like sandwing scales, and all though it’s small, she has a sandwing stinger.
Backstory: (because I wanna) Moonglimpse’s mother was a marked, half sandwing half nightwing, and she managed to stay alive..... well, until Moonglimpse hatched. After Moon (as I’ll call her) hatched her mother was killed, and her father became quite overprotective (not Coral overprotective, but close). She enjoys teasing herself about how it’s lucky she’s nocturnal since she’s albino.

8-B52-A29-D-81-ED-4374-9-F25-66072-D192499.jpg
Hello darkness my old frieeeend QUQ
Hello darkness my old frieeeend QUQ
I’ve come to see you one agaaaaain QwQ
I’ve come to see you one agaaaaain QwQ
And here’s for my parody of the song on the road again, all alone again.

All alone again
It’s good to be all alone again
The life I love is in the dark
And I can’t wait to beee all alone again

All alone again
Seeing memes I’ve never seen
Seeing memes I may never see again
And I can’t wait to be all alone again
And here’s for my parody of the song on the road again, all alone again.

All alone again
It’s good to be all alone again
The life I love is in the dark
And I can’t wait to beee all alone again

All alone again
Seeing memes I’ve never seen
Seeing memes I may never see again
And I can’t wait to be all alone again
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63