Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Cure of Death (OOC): OPEN!
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 52 53
@Axolotlboi
As much as I would love to be able to create the scene needed to get things moving rtn, I really can't and I'm so sorry. You're not being rude, this is all on my end. I'm seeking to provide a chance as soon as i can, although when that'll be... x/ (i have finals next week...) In some ways, I might even be putting this rp on temp hiatus just for this two weeks because I really can't host .-. its simply taking too much of a toll on me. Again, I'm so sorry since you just joined, but thats how it is right and ... yeah xnx
@Axolotlboi
As much as I would love to be able to create the scene needed to get things moving rtn, I really can't and I'm so sorry. You're not being rude, this is all on my end. I'm seeking to provide a chance as soon as i can, although when that'll be... x/ (i have finals next week...) In some ways, I might even be putting this rp on temp hiatus just for this two weeks because I really can't host .-. its simply taking too much of a toll on me. Again, I'm so sorry since you just joined, but thats how it is right and ... yeah xnx
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
Hey, that's fine! Finals are coming up and I know everyone's stressed with studying and all that. I understand completely.
Hey, that's fine! Finals are coming up and I know everyone's stressed with studying and all that. I understand completely.
WsNF1Ur.png
Y’all know what I thought of

So when the group eventually meets the Vampire Duke, Asriel’s gonna call him Vampy Lord and no one can stop him

It probably won’t end well but hey! XD

Also I love the trailer for Brightburn on a side note, mom doesn’t like it but I sure love myself a superhero horror movie XD
Y’all know what I thought of

So when the group eventually meets the Vampire Duke, Asriel’s gonna call him Vampy Lord and no one can stop him

It probably won’t end well but hey! XD

Also I love the trailer for Brightburn on a side note, mom doesn’t like it but I sure love myself a superhero horror movie XD
xk7ymDQ.png
Oh my gosh yes

I just realized that I based Walter's personality on myself when I eat too much sugar.

Also I will make him start a war/fight about cheese, its official, he's gonna do it. If you believe, you can achieve y'know? It's now one of his life goals besides killing someone with a snail shell...don't ask

Also people are calling me a scaly/furry because I like to draw dragons. But I'm not allowed to stab people...what do I do
Oh my gosh yes

I just realized that I based Walter's personality on myself when I eat too much sugar.

Also I will make him start a war/fight about cheese, its official, he's gonna do it. If you believe, you can achieve y'know? It's now one of his life goals besides killing someone with a snail shell...don't ask

Also people are calling me a scaly/furry because I like to draw dragons. But I'm not allowed to stab people...what do I do
Please keep in mind that my logic permit has expired and that the 76th color of the alphabet in the exact time of a parakeet eating a pie in June is equivalent to a giant whale-eating cantaloupe allergic to a chair made out of potato salami held by a sandwich that has beetle hands.
XD

Oh my lol that’d be a hoot XD I’m pretty sure Asriel doesn’t have any other life goals than ‘be friends with everyone’ and ‘protect my friends at all costs’... So basically he’ll want to throw himself over, let’s say, Walter during a battle and switch into protect mode, I can definitely see this story getting sad at some point and I can’t wait to cry at this rp he

Just let your imagination do the work, makes me feel better basically every time :) I like drawing dragons too ^^ Though last night I was drawing a small sketch thing of an armored bipedal wolf so yeah! XD
XD

Oh my lol that’d be a hoot XD I’m pretty sure Asriel doesn’t have any other life goals than ‘be friends with everyone’ and ‘protect my friends at all costs’... So basically he’ll want to throw himself over, let’s say, Walter during a battle and switch into protect mode, I can definitely see this story getting sad at some point and I can’t wait to cry at this rp he

Just let your imagination do the work, makes me feel better basically every time :) I like drawing dragons too ^^ Though last night I was drawing a small sketch thing of an armored bipedal wolf so yeah! XD
xk7ymDQ.png
I feel like there would just be a whole like chain of people protecting the other person. Like Asriel would protect Walter, then Evanescence sees everyone as her children and would like throw herself in front of all of them.

I also like drawing like dragons and such but I'm not that good at drawing in color or drawing monsters. I make them too human.
I feel like there would just be a whole like chain of people protecting the other person. Like Asriel would protect Walter, then Evanescence sees everyone as her children and would like throw herself in front of all of them.

I also like drawing like dragons and such but I'm not that good at drawing in color or drawing monsters. I make them too human.
Samuel would definitely take a bullet for anyone.
He’s very trusting of others owo
(Ahem, thatswhere name Icarus comes into play, Icarus had flown too close to the sun, aka hubris, and it was his downfall. Samuel is too trusting of others and believes things almost constantly, despite being a man of science and inventing, and thats gonna lead to his downfall.)

I can’t draw well but I can make doodle the origin cast and then the new cast on my free time
Samuel would definitely take a bullet for anyone.
He’s very trusting of others owo
(Ahem, thatswhere name Icarus comes into play, Icarus had flown too close to the sun, aka hubris, and it was his downfall. Samuel is too trusting of others and believes things almost constantly, despite being a man of science and inventing, and thats gonna lead to his downfall.)

I can’t draw well but I can make doodle the origin cast and then the new cast on my free time
Lichtdrache.gif
Omg a protective chain XD I love making most (if not all) of my characters protective of someone, or everyone, either one! That's one of my favorite character traits lol Characters sacrificing themselves are my favorites too hmm

But yeah, a protection chain would be quite the spectacle to see XD

Aw I love characters who are too trusting too, Asriel can join Samuel in the 'too trusting' club because I know for a fact that Asriel's gonna trust these vampires a bit too much and not really question them at all until they like threaten his friends or something, and even then, he won't be too suspicious, he'll just think they're having a bad day, especially Vampy Lord and yes he will call the Duke that-

I'm sure everything will go along just swell and no one will lose their limbs or sanity or anything like that hahaha

I dunno which I find easier to draw, humans, ferals or anthros, honestly when it comes down to it I draw humans most of the time I dunno they're kinda fun for me haha
Omg a protective chain XD I love making most (if not all) of my characters protective of someone, or everyone, either one! That's one of my favorite character traits lol Characters sacrificing themselves are my favorites too hmm

But yeah, a protection chain would be quite the spectacle to see XD

Aw I love characters who are too trusting too, Asriel can join Samuel in the 'too trusting' club because I know for a fact that Asriel's gonna trust these vampires a bit too much and not really question them at all until they like threaten his friends or something, and even then, he won't be too suspicious, he'll just think they're having a bad day, especially Vampy Lord and yes he will call the Duke that-

I'm sure everything will go along just swell and no one will lose their limbs or sanity or anything like that hahaha

I dunno which I find easier to draw, humans, ferals or anthros, honestly when it comes down to it I draw humans most of the time I dunno they're kinda fun for me haha
xk7ymDQ.png
Just imagine like everyone jumping in front of the other, I feel like that would probably go on forever.

I also wanna like totally ship someone with my baby Evanescence but like, she too old for anyone being 21 only just became a true adult and everyone is literally a child so I cry.
Just imagine like everyone jumping in front of the other, I feel like that would probably go on forever.

I also wanna like totally ship someone with my baby Evanescence but like, she too old for anyone being 21 only just became a true adult and everyone is literally a child so I cry.
If the cast dies down a bit I may introduce a character that’d sacrifice the others in a second just to save their own skin.
If the cast dies down a bit I may introduce a character that’d sacrifice the others in a second just to save their own skin.
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 52 53