Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Cure of Death (OOC): OPEN!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
Ok, I’ll start working on them then! I’ be sure to add weakness to balance out the added strengths, but tell me if it seems too unfair.
Ok, I’ll start working on them then! I’ be sure to add weakness to balance out the added strengths, but tell me if it seems too unfair.
"Alas, love cannot be cured by herbs!"
———
Bas||they/them/fae/faer||18+||FR+2
———
Quite possibly just a moth with internet access.
autumn_sphinx.png lamp.gif
Can I have a werewolf for my character?
Can I have a werewolf for my character?
@Moonnight25
feel free to, I'll read over the form once you post it ;w;

@soullugia11
looks good to me o
@Moonnight25
feel free to, I'll read over the form once you post it ;w;

@soullugia11
looks good to me o
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
@Eclectic

Yay! I’m super excited :D

Wow I forgot that you were subbed classic Lugia XD

Also, welcome to those who are joining! ^v^
@Eclectic

Yay! I’m super excited :D

Wow I forgot that you were subbed classic Lugia XD

Also, welcome to those who are joining! ^v^
xk7ymDQ.png
I've pinged so no need to mention me.

Name:Moon Age:11 Race:werewolf Gender/Pronouns:girl/her,she Personality:Kind, loyal, mean(when needed) and loving Appearance:Human wears shorts and shorts sleeve shirt. She has long blond hair and white skin. Wolf all black Backstory:will do on the way (optional, can be built along the way) Ablities: normal abilities of a werewolf, but can change when she wants (physical and magical, if any per latter) Other: Discord? (only fill this out in one chara sheet, if most has discord then we might host the occ or the whole thing on discord which makes it easier for me, but its fine if not)
I've pinged so no need to mention me.

Name:Moon Age:11 Race:werewolf Gender/Pronouns:girl/her,she Personality:Kind, loyal, mean(when needed) and loving Appearance:Human wears shorts and shorts sleeve shirt. She has long blond hair and white skin. Wolf all black Backstory:will do on the way (optional, can be built along the way) Ablities: normal abilities of a werewolf, but can change when she wants (physical and magical, if any per latter) Other: Discord? (only fill this out in one chara sheet, if most has discord then we might host the occ or the whole thing on discord which makes it easier for me, but its fine if not)
Looks fine to me for now.
Looks fine to me for now.
sketch shop here!
Thanks
Thanks
Name:Rowan Torrez (“Artie”)
Race:Human (?)
Gender/Pronouns: Female | She/Her
Personality:
+Resourceful, Trustworthy, Strong willed, Bold
+Direct, Dramatic, Decisive, Intense
-Smart-mouthed, Arrogant, Impatient, Temperemental

Appearance:
Artie’s 5ft 9in. Half of her face is always hidden by a simple brown large brimmed hat, tilted down to hide the right side in shadows. While her right eye is also hidden by an eyepatch, her left eye is a dark brown. Her long brown hair has several mini braids within and is always tied up. She wears light armor with two sabers and flintlocks sheathed on her sides. Always carries holy water with her.

Backstory:
Rowan was found frozen in ice years back near a remote village in the northern areas. She was thought to be dead, but somehow, when brought back and about to be burned, came back to life. Little is known about how she got in the ice nor her life before, and even Artie herself only has broken pieces of memories. Of course, she knew enough that she didn’t tell anyone she remembers anything at all.

Lately, she’s been hearing a voice however. It started as thoughts, disguised cleverly to seem like her own thoughts. But Artie’s more and more suspicious of its true nature… Not that anyone else knows. Instead, she set her eyes on the bounty Charlis I has offered. She was once a demon hunter after all; Demons, vampires, precious dangerous items, how different can they be? But is it on the money… Or is it on the Emperor himself?

Skills/Abilities:
Physical:
-Expert duelist, strong stamina and flexible/agile, blind in one eye however
Magical:
-Ice-based magic, although has recently found fire magic randomly coming up as well
-Doesn’t seem to age physically

Other:
-Her hat is enchanted, the gooey liquid it seems to produce is extremely hard to get off except by eating it, but gives a headache. She can stop the hat from making it, and also be folded easily for storage
-Artie has a large appetite and has little use for manners

Discord? Yep.
Name:Rowan Torrez (“Artie”)
Race:Human (?)
Gender/Pronouns: Female | She/Her
Personality:
+Resourceful, Trustworthy, Strong willed, Bold
+Direct, Dramatic, Decisive, Intense
-Smart-mouthed, Arrogant, Impatient, Temperemental

Appearance:
Artie’s 5ft 9in. Half of her face is always hidden by a simple brown large brimmed hat, tilted down to hide the right side in shadows. While her right eye is also hidden by an eyepatch, her left eye is a dark brown. Her long brown hair has several mini braids within and is always tied up. She wears light armor with two sabers and flintlocks sheathed on her sides. Always carries holy water with her.

Backstory:
Rowan was found frozen in ice years back near a remote village in the northern areas. She was thought to be dead, but somehow, when brought back and about to be burned, came back to life. Little is known about how she got in the ice nor her life before, and even Artie herself only has broken pieces of memories. Of course, she knew enough that she didn’t tell anyone she remembers anything at all.

Lately, she’s been hearing a voice however. It started as thoughts, disguised cleverly to seem like her own thoughts. But Artie’s more and more suspicious of its true nature… Not that anyone else knows. Instead, she set her eyes on the bounty Charlis I has offered. She was once a demon hunter after all; Demons, vampires, precious dangerous items, how different can they be? But is it on the money… Or is it on the Emperor himself?

Skills/Abilities:
Physical:
-Expert duelist, strong stamina and flexible/agile, blind in one eye however
Magical:
-Ice-based magic, although has recently found fire magic randomly coming up as well
-Doesn’t seem to age physically

Other:
-Her hat is enchanted, the gooey liquid it seems to produce is extremely hard to get off except by eating it, but gives a headache. She can stop the hat from making it, and also be folded easily for storage
-Artie has a large appetite and has little use for manners

Discord? Yep.
sketch shop here!
Name: Samuel "Icarus" R. Wilson

Race: Human

Gender/Pronouns: He/Him/His

Personality: He's an inventor! He loves to invent stuff and make it look nice. He's religious though, and is a bit wary of creatures like demons, dragons, giants, etc. because of how he was taught. He is open to befriending them if they make it able for him! He loves to fly as well, that's where he got the nickname "Icarus"!
He's pretty witty and sarcastic if he wants to be, making jokes out of suppose to be serious situations.
Despite being religious, he is perfectly okay with anything and everyone. He isn't going to force his religion into anything and in fact, he's pretty sure some things in Christianity are, well, hypocrisy and that's where he strays from "the holy path" as his parents would put it.
He jumps forward though and is impatient as ever, the only time when he IS patient is when he's making upgrades on the wings or fixing something. He NEVER stays still for a bit and jumps into danger. He's literally the embodiment of
"Jump first, plan later!"

Appearance: Samuel is skinny, around 4'11-5'0 ft. His body is lean, and no ounce of muscle can be seen on him but he is strong. He has blonde hair with pale skin, his eyes are a light blue. His skin, although covered by clothing, is littered with small scars, big scars, and scars in general. He got some from flight-testing, got some from street fights he was in, and got some from something else. Lucky for him there are no scars above the collar of his shirt. It'd be hard to explain why a 15 year old has so many scars, now would it? He wears a brown long jacket thats always open with a white shirt underneath. He wears black breeches and has goggles resting on his hair. He has a cross-necklace underneath his shirt and he usually carries a bag to carry every single one of his tools, unfinished projects, and finished projects yet to be used. He wears a backpack-like contraption which is SUPPOSE to hold the wings he's working on but for right now it's just a statue-like backpack.
The wings themselves are sharp and steampunk-ish. They have so many sprockets, springs, and gears it's an anomaly how they work. But it's very empty and hollow, because when it's turned on its usually using steam to air it all out and lift it up. The wings are just for gliding, and spewing out the steam. They flap although it's only to gain speed.
They work for an hour before the steam runs out and you fall to the ground.
They're a work in a progress.
He usually carries around a small bible book in the bag with his tools. It has leather covering and is wrapped in another necklace with a cross.

Backstory: He grew up in a religious household. His long-life dream was to invent things. He began to work on mechanical wings when he was 8. He's been working, re-working, and improving these wings since then. Of course he has side-projects. his biggest goal to be able to fly without using any other pieces of tech. But this doesn't seem right- this is too simple. Is there more to this story than we know?

Ablities: He can use a gun, and is usually great with range weapons. But he is flawed in the melee bits so he stays behind during fights. He can fly- albeit the wings can't stay up longer than an hour, then he goes down and he has to reset them so he can fly again. he's working on that though! Aside from abilities with a gun and mechanical wings, he is exceptionally good at hand-eye coordination. But he has some upper-body strength that isn't that good and he only has it so he can push pieces together and fix stuff.

Other: His wings work! But they are only limited to flight for one hour. So he has to take 5-10 minutes resetting them (based on the situation). 10 minutes means they are ready for another full hour flight, 5 minutes just makes them available for 30 minutes.

Discord? ArcticPlagues#9720
Name: Samuel "Icarus" R. Wilson

Race: Human

Gender/Pronouns: He/Him/His

Personality: He's an inventor! He loves to invent stuff and make it look nice. He's religious though, and is a bit wary of creatures like demons, dragons, giants, etc. because of how he was taught. He is open to befriending them if they make it able for him! He loves to fly as well, that's where he got the nickname "Icarus"!
He's pretty witty and sarcastic if he wants to be, making jokes out of suppose to be serious situations.
Despite being religious, he is perfectly okay with anything and everyone. He isn't going to force his religion into anything and in fact, he's pretty sure some things in Christianity are, well, hypocrisy and that's where he strays from "the holy path" as his parents would put it.
He jumps forward though and is impatient as ever, the only time when he IS patient is when he's making upgrades on the wings or fixing something. He NEVER stays still for a bit and jumps into danger. He's literally the embodiment of
"Jump first, plan later!"

Appearance: Samuel is skinny, around 4'11-5'0 ft. His body is lean, and no ounce of muscle can be seen on him but he is strong. He has blonde hair with pale skin, his eyes are a light blue. His skin, although covered by clothing, is littered with small scars, big scars, and scars in general. He got some from flight-testing, got some from street fights he was in, and got some from something else. Lucky for him there are no scars above the collar of his shirt. It'd be hard to explain why a 15 year old has so many scars, now would it? He wears a brown long jacket thats always open with a white shirt underneath. He wears black breeches and has goggles resting on his hair. He has a cross-necklace underneath his shirt and he usually carries a bag to carry every single one of his tools, unfinished projects, and finished projects yet to be used. He wears a backpack-like contraption which is SUPPOSE to hold the wings he's working on but for right now it's just a statue-like backpack.
The wings themselves are sharp and steampunk-ish. They have so many sprockets, springs, and gears it's an anomaly how they work. But it's very empty and hollow, because when it's turned on its usually using steam to air it all out and lift it up. The wings are just for gliding, and spewing out the steam. They flap although it's only to gain speed.
They work for an hour before the steam runs out and you fall to the ground.
They're a work in a progress.
He usually carries around a small bible book in the bag with his tools. It has leather covering and is wrapped in another necklace with a cross.

Backstory: He grew up in a religious household. His long-life dream was to invent things. He began to work on mechanical wings when he was 8. He's been working, re-working, and improving these wings since then. Of course he has side-projects. his biggest goal to be able to fly without using any other pieces of tech. But this doesn't seem right- this is too simple. Is there more to this story than we know?

Ablities: He can use a gun, and is usually great with range weapons. But he is flawed in the melee bits so he stays behind during fights. He can fly- albeit the wings can't stay up longer than an hour, then he goes down and he has to reset them so he can fly again. he's working on that though! Aside from abilities with a gun and mechanical wings, he is exceptionally good at hand-eye coordination. But he has some upper-body strength that isn't that good and he only has it so he can push pieces together and fix stuff.

Other: His wings work! But they are only limited to flight for one hour. So he has to take 5-10 minutes resetting them (based on the situation). 10 minutes means they are ready for another full hour flight, 5 minutes just makes them available for 30 minutes.

Discord? ArcticPlagues#9720
Lichtdrache.gif
@ArcticPlagues
Hello;w; cute bb you got there! I'll add him in once some things are to be fixed/noted. The rp is still high fantasy and not in modern times, so jeans and such wouldn't exist :p also, it's fine if he is an inventor, as long as things remain in the time period. (So i'd allow machinery that aren't too crazy and are kind of like Daedalus' inventions, but nothing too modern/advance since tech is still kind of rare back then and mostly powered by magic)

The above may be confusing, so if you need clarification I can do so :'3
@ArcticPlagues
Hello;w; cute bb you got there! I'll add him in once some things are to be fixed/noted. The rp is still high fantasy and not in modern times, so jeans and such wouldn't exist :p also, it's fine if he is an inventor, as long as things remain in the time period. (So i'd allow machinery that aren't too crazy and are kind of like Daedalus' inventions, but nothing too modern/advance since tech is still kind of rare back then and mostly powered by magic)

The above may be confusing, so if you need clarification I can do so :'3
sketch shop here!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53