Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Zach stop, you're gonna get in trouble
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 37 38
Seth tried calming himself down, and controlling the tiny fires he made. He bent down, started to drag the girl to the front door and inside. "Binches, help me lift her onto this couch."
Seth tried calming himself down, and controlling the tiny fires he made. He bent down, started to drag the girl to the front door and inside. "Binches, help me lift her onto this couch."
xPlkKnY.png
“I’m good, I’m just......gonna lay down here a bit!” Hayden shouted at the two. He laid onto the floor completely and latched onto it.
“I’m good, I’m just......gonna lay down here a bit!” Hayden shouted at the two. He laid onto the floor completely and latched onto it.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
Devin realized that left him. "Okay..." He mumbled quietly, he stood there but the girl's body started to slowly lift off the ground and float towards the couch.
Devin realized that left him. "Okay..." He mumbled quietly, he stood there but the girl's body started to slowly lift off the ground and float towards the couch.
(space filler, cause idk what to put, continue on :3)
(space filler, cause idk what to put, continue on :3)
2o1okj.gif
Seth watched Hayden lay there. He sort of wanted to do the same thing. "Do you think she'll wake if I poured Red Bull on her?" Seth asked instead, admiring Devin's levitating powers.
Seth watched Hayden lay there. He sort of wanted to do the same thing. "Do you think she'll wake if I poured Red Bull on her?" Seth asked instead, admiring Devin's levitating powers.
xPlkKnY.png
Hayden just laid down on the ground comfortably, slowly shifting back to his original form. The breeze that flowed through was nice, it didn’t really help him feel tired though.
Hayden just laid down on the ground comfortably, slowly shifting back to his original form. The breeze that flowed through was nice, it didn’t really help him feel tired though.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
Devin tilted his head in confusion. "Red bull?" He asked curiously, the girl's body carefully layed on the couch.
Devin tilted his head in confusion. "Red bull?" He asked curiously, the girl's body carefully layed on the couch.
(go ahaid, idk what to do again XD)
(go ahaid, idk what to do again XD)
2o1okj.gif
"Okay I'm doing it," Seth said. He walked over to the kitchen, and grabbed a can of Red Bull, and went back to the girl, and poured it all over her face.
"Okay I'm doing it," Seth said. He walked over to the kitchen, and grabbed a can of Red Bull, and went back to the girl, and poured it all over her face.
xPlkKnY.png
Hayden immediately ran back into the room, wheezes violently and stared in enjoyment. “Wait, isn’t Red Bull made out of bull....... you know.” He asked Seth.
Hayden immediately ran back into the room, wheezes violently and stared in enjoyment. “Wait, isn’t Red Bull made out of bull....... you know.” He asked Seth.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 37 38