Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Zach stop, you're gonna get in trouble
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Hayden, now that most of the focus is off on him, starts to walk to Myra. He’s smirking slightly, braces shining slightly in the light.
Hayden, now that most of the focus is off on him, starts to walk to Myra. He’s smirking slightly, braces shining slightly in the light.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
Devin looked over at the girl, the last time he was called an idiot must've have been before he was 13. Plus, he didn't really feel in danger, which probably isn't too good. He then turned his head to face Seth. "Are you interested in rocks?" He asked him slowly, showing the title of the book.
Devin looked over at the girl, the last time he was called an idiot must've have been before he was 13. Plus, he didn't really feel in danger, which probably isn't too good. He then turned his head to face Seth. "Are you interested in rocks?" He asked him slowly, showing the title of the book.
(finnaly)
(finnaly)
2o1okj.gif
Myra inwardly facepalmed.
Myra inwardly facepalmed.
2o1okj.gif
(ello?)
(ello?)
2o1okj.gif
“What type of rocks?” Seth asked Devin, with a hint of boredom in his voice. He was starting to get tired, but he shook it off, trying to look like a man in front of Hayden and Myra.
“What type of rocks?” Seth asked Devin, with a hint of boredom in his voice. He was starting to get tired, but he shook it off, trying to look like a man in front of Hayden and Myra.
xPlkKnY.png
“So I heard you say that all of us are “wanted”, so does that mean you have an ability too?” Hayden asked. His eye turns back to normal after he says that.
“So I heard you say that all of us are “wanted”, so does that mean you have an ability too?” Hayden asked. His eye turns back to normal after he says that.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
"All types" Devin said, sounding some what happy. He opened the book and flipped to a pretty plain rock. "I threw this at my cousin's head once" he said plainly.
"All types" Devin said, sounding some what happy. He opened the book and flipped to a pretty plain rock. "I threw this at my cousin's head once" he said plainly.
(imma skip)
(imma skip)
2o1okj.gif
@UmbrellaAcademy respond you e g g
@UmbrellaAcademy respond you e g g
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38