Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Zach stop, you're gonna get in trouble
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 38
(srry, waz at schooleo)

Myra saw the mother's jaw drop, and she stood shaking, as the monster turned on Myra. Myra could only think one thing. Run run run run run... But her legs refused to move. She herself began to shake, tremmbeling for her life.

Her mind ran through possibiliities and what must be her final moments, and it stopped on one. Special. She remmembered the driver, mouthing the words. And the same things happened to her mouth.

"Special. Run..." she stopped, "RUN! RUN! THEY WILL CATCH YOU!" She turned on her heel, and began to run herself.

(srry, waz at schooleo)

Myra saw the mother's jaw drop, and she stood shaking, as the monster turned on Myra. Myra could only think one thing. Run run run run run... But her legs refused to move. She herself began to shake, tremmbeling for her life.

Her mind ran through possibiliities and what must be her final moments, and it stopped on one. Special. She remmembered the driver, mouthing the words. And the same things happened to her mouth.

"Special. Run..." she stopped, "RUN! RUN! THEY WILL CATCH YOU!" She turned on her heel, and began to run herself.

2o1okj.gif
By this time, Seth was getting mad, and the floor started to catch on fire, as he looked around, trying to get a good glimpse of the intruder. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?" Seth hissed.
By this time, Seth was getting mad, and the floor started to catch on fire, as he looked around, trying to get a good glimpse of the intruder. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?" Seth hissed.
xPlkKnY.png
Hayden stopped chasing after the intruder and stares at her. “Who the f-ck is they?!” He shouted at the intruder as she ran away.
Hayden stopped chasing after the intruder and stares at her. “Who the f-ck is they?!” He shouted at the intruder as she ran away.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
@SaturnNeptune
@SaturnNeptune
2o1okj.gif
Devin followed quickly behind. He kept a good distance from Seth though. "Who was there?" He asked quietly.
Devin followed quickly behind. He kept a good distance from Seth though. "Who was there?" He asked quietly.
Myra kept runnning. THat was, until a rock caught her foot. She stumbled, and fell- and knocked herself out.
Myra kept runnning. THat was, until a rock caught her foot. She stumbled, and fell- and knocked herself out.
2o1okj.gif
Seth poked his head though the window, his finger tips searing the wooden frame. "Guys.. I think it's a girl." He repiled. "I think she's knocked out. Er... Should we bring her inside?" Seth asked, hesitantly. He noticed Hayden was a sexy beast.
Seth poked his head though the window, his finger tips searing the wooden frame. "Guys.. I think it's a girl." He repiled. "I think she's knocked out. Er... Should we bring her inside?" Seth asked, hesitantly. He noticed Hayden was a sexy beast.
xPlkKnY.png
“F-ck yeah we bring her inside, I think there’s some Gucci sh-t in her bag!” Hayden shouted. He’s actually a few feet away from the house, but he feels god tired. “Oh f-ck.” He panted while starting to lay on the floor.
“F-ck yeah we bring her inside, I think there’s some Gucci sh-t in her bag!” Hayden shouted. He’s actually a few feet away from the house, but he feels god tired. “Oh f-ck.” He panted while starting to lay on the floor.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
Devin stood next to Seth and also tried looking out the window. "The last time I spoke to a girl was during electric therapy" he said casually, trying to get a glimpse of the girl.
Devin stood next to Seth and also tried looking out the window. "The last time I spoke to a girl was during electric therapy" he said casually, trying to get a glimpse of the girl.
Myra saw things dance behind her eye lids, and wierd voices in her head... they sounded like perverts.

(idk, being knocked out is pritty boarding. XD)
Myra saw things dance behind her eye lids, and wierd voices in her head... they sounded like perverts.

(idk, being knocked out is pritty boarding. XD)
2o1okj.gif
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 38