Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Random WoF RP [Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
Owl stood in a corner of the Ice Kingdom. Her tail rattled against the cold ground. She whined quietly to herself. "I can't bear to leave here! Why did I do this?" She was a nomad, one of two wings. Majority IceWing, and a little NightWing. Enough of her body resembled an IceWing's, but the coloration was a little more than questionable. Especially her wings. What IceWing had galaxies on their wings? Plus, her spines weren't as sharp as any other IceWing's. Her tail curled around a diamond spear. Her muscles braced for an attack. She had to do it. It would prove her loyal to Queen Polar. Bushes rustled in the distance. A silhouette of an injured dragon stumbled through. She charged, and...
All I need/want you to follow are these rules:
  • Please no 16/16/16/16/16/16! I'm going to allow 33/33/33, but that's it.
  • No Powerplaying, it gets real old real fast.
  • Basic grammar please. No: and he dsaid "omg whyd u do dat?????????".
  • No character submissions required! Hop on in!

Main Characters:
  • Owl— Ice/Night hybrid
  • Brinicle— Sea/Ice hybrid
  • Volcanic— animus NightWing
  • Sundance— SandWing
  • Fox— SandWing
  • Beryl— SkyWing
  • Bluegrass— SandWing
  • Polar Bear— Ice/Sea hybrid
  • Tango— RainWing
  • Abyssal— Night/Sea hybrid and artificial animus(related to Owl)
  • Memory— Night/Sky hybrid (related to Owl)
  • Permafrost— IceWing
  • Bubbles— animus SeaWing
  • Ember— SkyWing
  • Firefly— Night/Sand animus hybrid
  • Oputina— Rain/Sand hybrid
I'm surprised at the lack of hybrids.
Owl stood in a corner of the Ice Kingdom. Her tail rattled against the cold ground. She whined quietly to herself. "I can't bear to leave here! Why did I do this?" She was a nomad, one of two wings. Majority IceWing, and a little NightWing. Enough of her body resembled an IceWing's, but the coloration was a little more than questionable. Especially her wings. What IceWing had galaxies on their wings? Plus, her spines weren't as sharp as any other IceWing's. Her tail curled around a diamond spear. Her muscles braced for an attack. She had to do it. It would prove her loyal to Queen Polar. Bushes rustled in the distance. A silhouette of an injured dragon stumbled through. She charged, and...
All I need/want you to follow are these rules:
  • Please no 16/16/16/16/16/16! I'm going to allow 33/33/33, but that's it.
  • No Powerplaying, it gets real old real fast.
  • Basic grammar please. No: and he dsaid "omg whyd u do dat?????????".
  • No character submissions required! Hop on in!

Main Characters:
  • Owl— Ice/Night hybrid
  • Brinicle— Sea/Ice hybrid
  • Volcanic— animus NightWing
  • Sundance— SandWing
  • Fox— SandWing
  • Beryl— SkyWing
  • Bluegrass— SandWing
  • Polar Bear— Ice/Sea hybrid
  • Tango— RainWing
  • Abyssal— Night/Sea hybrid and artificial animus(related to Owl)
  • Memory— Night/Sky hybrid (related to Owl)
  • Permafrost— IceWing
  • Bubbles— animus SeaWing
  • Ember— SkyWing
  • Firefly— Night/Sand animus hybrid
  • Oputina— Rain/Sand hybrid
I'm surprised at the lack of hybrids.
@Leyii
(One question? What is 16/16/16/16/16/16 or 33/33/33?)
Brinicle lifted his lips, showing off sharp teeth inside his mouth. The SeaWing was not going to be bothered by an IceWing. The dragon quite hated them, and besides, this one was attacking. In a brilliant show of light, he lit up all of his white glowscales at once, creating a (hopefully) blinding effect. It was all calculated, all very precise. Brinicle knew that threat displays could sometimes hold off attackers, and he was in no condition to fight. Though blue paint coated his scales in a possibly convincing SeaWing attire, the paint was cracking and breaking off, showing light grey color. Claw marks marred his sides and blood had soaked through his deep grey cloak. The hood was slipped over his face, but the rest was sloppy and askew, allowing the glowscales on his belly and sides to light up unobstructed.
“If I were you, I’d stop right there.” He said, his tone calculated and calm.
@Leyii
(One question? What is 16/16/16/16/16/16 or 33/33/33?)
Brinicle lifted his lips, showing off sharp teeth inside his mouth. The SeaWing was not going to be bothered by an IceWing. The dragon quite hated them, and besides, this one was attacking. In a brilliant show of light, he lit up all of his white glowscales at once, creating a (hopefully) blinding effect. It was all calculated, all very precise. Brinicle knew that threat displays could sometimes hold off attackers, and he was in no condition to fight. Though blue paint coated his scales in a possibly convincing SeaWing attire, the paint was cracking and breaking off, showing light grey color. Claw marks marred his sides and blood had soaked through his deep grey cloak. The hood was slipped over his face, but the rest was sloppy and askew, allowing the glowscales on his belly and sides to light up unobstructed.
“If I were you, I’d stop right there.” He said, his tone calculated and calm.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
@Kingman
((The 33/33/33 or 16/16/16/16/16/16 means the amount of other breeds mixed in, so you can't have an IceNightSeaMudSkySeaRainWing. Also, no need to ping, I'm subbed.))
Owl recoiled at the blinding light. "What the hell do you want, SeaWing!" She snapped. She growled lowly, and put down her spear. "I was here to ambush a NightWing, not you." If she brought back one, she'd avenge their loss of their glorious animus. Her claws raked at the ground, pulling up moss and soil in the process. He looked awfully strange. She yanked his hood down, knowing it was a stupid move.
@Kingman
((The 33/33/33 or 16/16/16/16/16/16 means the amount of other breeds mixed in, so you can't have an IceNightSeaMudSkySeaRainWing. Also, no need to ping, I'm subbed.))
Owl recoiled at the blinding light. "What the hell do you want, SeaWing!" She snapped. She growled lowly, and put down her spear. "I was here to ambush a NightWing, not you." If she brought back one, she'd avenge their loss of their glorious animus. Her claws raked at the ground, pulling up moss and soil in the process. He looked awfully strange. She yanked his hood down, knowing it was a stupid move.
(Ok! I’m subbed as well)
Brinicle let out a little scoff of air as she pulled down his hood. His face was narrow and thin, just like the rest of his body. Much too thin to be mistaken for a full SeaWing now. Backing away from her, quite annoyed now, the SeaWing flicked his ears beck, his gaze like ice. The IceWings were still quite angry about Prince Arctic’s retreat-they wee probobly prime to attack him. Brinicle was in no shape to fight, having only just escaped some SandWings out to kill him. As she had pulled his hood down, she had also raked off parts of paint from his face and neck, revealing patches of true light grey color. Looking at her closely with his stance closed off, he noticed little galaxy patterned on her wings-marks if possible NightWing lineage.
“If you want to kill some NightWings, I suggest their kingdom.” He said his tone cold.
(Ok! I’m subbed as well)
Brinicle let out a little scoff of air as she pulled down his hood. His face was narrow and thin, just like the rest of his body. Much too thin to be mistaken for a full SeaWing now. Backing away from her, quite annoyed now, the SeaWing flicked his ears beck, his gaze like ice. The IceWings were still quite angry about Prince Arctic’s retreat-they wee probobly prime to attack him. Brinicle was in no shape to fight, having only just escaped some SandWings out to kill him. As she had pulled his hood down, she had also raked off parts of paint from his face and neck, revealing patches of true light grey color. Looking at her closely with his stance closed off, he noticed little galaxy patterned on her wings-marks if possible NightWing lineage.
“If you want to kill some NightWings, I suggest their kingdom.” He said his tone cold.

Owl glared at him, and scanned his facial features. She grimaced. I see, another hybrid. And IceWing! She angrily turned on her heel. "Fine then. I'll leave." She huffed. The spines on her tail continued to clatter loudly. "Thanks for wasting my time, IceWing." She snapped on her spear sheath. The jewelry on her wrists and horns shimmered in the dying sunlight. She flared her wings, and began to fly.

She scanned the scenery. Some nearby mountains would provide perfect cover for her. She trudged through some trees, snapping them and making loud noises in general. If anyone did follow her, she wouldn't know, since she was very loud.
Owl glared at him, and scanned his facial features. She grimaced. I see, another hybrid. And IceWing! She angrily turned on her heel. "Fine then. I'll leave." She huffed. The spines on her tail continued to clatter loudly. "Thanks for wasting my time, IceWing." She snapped on her spear sheath. The jewelry on her wrists and horns shimmered in the dying sunlight. She flared her wings, and began to fly.

She scanned the scenery. Some nearby mountains would provide perfect cover for her. She trudged through some trees, snapping them and making loud noises in general. If anyone did follow her, she wouldn't know, since she was very loud.
Staring for a second, Brinicle pulled the hood back over his face, annoyed. Her agressive reaction was unnecessary in his mind-however, he did appreciate her leaving. He had business. Flicking his wings back, he continued to walk in the direction of the nearest IceWing town. It was a rather dirty fishing village, but it would give him some peace to paint. He walked across the sparkly tundra, his eyes thin slits and sometimes slipping on the ice due to his claws not being as sharp as an IceWing’s.

Stopping for a minute, he reached to find his luggage was still secure-a bad slung over his bag. Paints and brushes and all sorts of art supplies were inside, and he couldn’t afford to lose them.
Staring for a second, Brinicle pulled the hood back over his face, annoyed. Her agressive reaction was unnecessary in his mind-however, he did appreciate her leaving. He had business. Flicking his wings back, he continued to walk in the direction of the nearest IceWing town. It was a rather dirty fishing village, but it would give him some peace to paint. He walked across the sparkly tundra, his eyes thin slits and sometimes slipping on the ice due to his claws not being as sharp as an IceWing’s.

Stopping for a minute, he reached to find his luggage was still secure-a bad slung over his bag. Paints and brushes and all sorts of art supplies were inside, and he couldn’t afford to lose them.

Sundance slowly followed Owl, keeping a good distance. She didn't know that this was the wrong dragon to follow. She was sent on a mission to find out were Brinicle went, the dragon who her father's gang attacked.

She followed the Icewing using her small size as an advantage. The only problem with her was that her Sandwing scales were so bright that they shined the against the sunlight like gold.
Sundance slowly followed Owl, keeping a good distance. She didn't know that this was the wrong dragon to follow. She was sent on a mission to find out were Brinicle went, the dragon who her father's gang attacked.

She followed the Icewing using her small size as an advantage. The only problem with her was that her Sandwing scales were so bright that they shined the against the sunlight like gold.
That's what forgiveness sounds like, screaming and then silence.
Owl scowled at a pile of branches she had collected. It was too bad she had no fire breath, or else she could've had a small fire going by now. A dead rabbit lay by the branches. "I'd do anything for a small fire..." She groaned. Owl picked up a piece of flint she found and began whacking it against her spear. A few sparks flew out, but fizzled out due to a lack of kindling. She abandoned her fire and ate the rabbit raw, cringing at its taste. Rabbit only tasted good to her when it was cooked, and raw rabbit was disgusting.

A flash of gold caught the corner of her eye. "Hm?" She glanced at the area, but only saw her platinum jewelry. "Must be going crazy..." Owl grunted, and curled up, trying to fall asleep.
Owl scowled at a pile of branches she had collected. It was too bad she had no fire breath, or else she could've had a small fire going by now. A dead rabbit lay by the branches. "I'd do anything for a small fire..." She groaned. Owl picked up a piece of flint she found and began whacking it against her spear. A few sparks flew out, but fizzled out due to a lack of kindling. She abandoned her fire and ate the rabbit raw, cringing at its taste. Rabbit only tasted good to her when it was cooked, and raw rabbit was disgusting.

A flash of gold caught the corner of her eye. "Hm?" She glanced at the area, but only saw her platinum jewelry. "Must be going crazy..." Owl grunted, and curled up, trying to fall asleep.
Walking into the town, Brinicle got no looks from the hardened IceWing, no glances. They were all caught up in their business, which he liked. Better for hiding. The sea looked nice against the shoreline, and he knew fish would be plentiful and cheap as a food source here. Flicking his tail, he went a bit south to his hideout-a small wood shack that he had built while here before. Putting down his almost-frozen paints, Brinicle drew back his hood and fished in his bag for a flint and steel, which he found and set the already-prepared fireplace alight with flame.
Flicking his tail, he put the paints in front of it to defrost along with brushes. He was in the painting mood, anyhow.
Walking into the town, Brinicle got no looks from the hardened IceWing, no glances. They were all caught up in their business, which he liked. Better for hiding. The sea looked nice against the shoreline, and he knew fish would be plentiful and cheap as a food source here. Flicking his tail, he went a bit south to his hideout-a small wood shack that he had built while here before. Putting down his almost-frozen paints, Brinicle drew back his hood and fished in his bag for a flint and steel, which he found and set the already-prepared fireplace alight with flame.
Flicking his tail, he put the paints in front of it to defrost along with brushes. He was in the painting mood, anyhow.

Sundance waited until it looked like the dragon had fallen asleep to creep out of the tree she was in. She tried her best to stay in the shadows but the light of the sun was perfect for her disco ball scales. Her feet moved along the shadows around the dragon, looking for what her dad sent her for.
Sundance waited until it looked like the dragon had fallen asleep to creep out of the tree she was in. She tried her best to stay in the shadows but the light of the sun was perfect for her disco ball scales. Her feet moved along the shadows around the dragon, looking for what her dad sent her for.
That's what forgiveness sounds like, screaming and then silence.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40