Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ CrystalBones
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 76 77
"He's in English, I just hope he doesn't start a fight today" he mumbled, hating it when Owen lost his temper and got violent.

(Dang, Jonathan really is the big bro XD)
"He's in English, I just hope he doesn't start a fight today" he mumbled, hating it when Owen lost his temper and got violent.

(Dang, Jonathan really is the big bro XD)
((Jonathan is the youngest of the four.))

“I’m surprised you don’t have the same class.” Beck said, she rested her chin on her hand. “Does he get into fights often?”

((We should have either Jonathan or Justin get in a fight with Owen maybe.))
((Jonathan is the youngest of the four.))

“I’m surprised you don’t have the same class.” Beck said, she rested her chin on her hand. “Does he get into fights often?”

((We should have either Jonathan or Justin get in a fight with Owen maybe.))
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
"It's a shame, we barley share any classes" he said sadly, William answered the next question. "Usually, he gets angry fast" he such sighed, Owen could be very kind to though.

(Yes, that'd be interesting!)
"It's a shame, we barley share any classes" he said sadly, William answered the next question. "Usually, he gets angry fast" he such sighed, Owen could be very kind to though.

(Yes, that'd be interesting!)
“We have like all of our classes together almost.” Beck said, motioning to her siblings. “Which is honestly kinda surprising.
“We have like all of our classes together almost.” Beck said, motioning to her siblings. “Which is honestly kinda surprising.
"Wow really?" He says, looking at all of Beck's siblings. "That is surprising" he said, grinning a little
"Wow really?" He says, looking at all of Beck's siblings. "That is surprising" he said, grinning a little
“I don’t think I have a single class without at least one of them.” Beck said, then turned back around as the teacher started role call.

((Do we want to have one of my boys get in a fight with Owen?))
“I don’t think I have a single class without at least one of them.” Beck said, then turned back around as the teacher started role call.

((Do we want to have one of my boys get in a fight with Owen?))
William sighed, he wished that him and Owen would be in more classes with each other, they at least see each other at lunch. The teacher started to roll call.

(Maybe Jonathan and Owen get into an argument and start fighting?)
William sighed, he wished that him and Owen would be in more classes with each other, they at least see each other at lunch. The teacher started to roll call.

(Maybe Jonathan and Owen get into an argument and start fighting?)
Beck glanced over at her sister, who was coping answers out of Jonathan’s notebook. Of course she had forgotten to do her homework.

((Sure. Also, do you want to timeskip to the end of class?))
Beck glanced over at her sister, who was coping answers out of Jonathan’s notebook. Of course she had forgotten to do her homework.

((Sure. Also, do you want to timeskip to the end of class?))
((Sure!))

The bell rang for the end of the period. William collected his books and waited for Jonathan and Beck.
((Sure!))

The bell rang for the end of the period. William collected his books and waited for Jonathan and Beck.
Jonathan was the first one to stand up, and get out of the classroom. He moved around William to get out. Beck frowned, wondering why he was in such a rush. She stood up, walking over to William. “What do you have next?”
Jonathan was the first one to stand up, and get out of the classroom. He moved around William to get out. Beck frowned, wondering why he was in such a rush. She stood up, walking over to William. “What do you have next?”
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 76 77