Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ CrystalBones
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 76 77
"I act however I want to, how's if you go screw off or else we can settle it differently" he hissed back, cracking his knuckles.
"I act however I want to, how's if you go screw off or else we can settle it differently" he hissed back, cracking his knuckles.
Beck grabbed his arm. But somehow managed to grab Owen instead of Jonathan.
Beck grabbed his arm. But somehow managed to grab Owen instead of Jonathan.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
Owen immediately turned his head and glared daggers at Beck. "Let go of my damn arm" he hissed at her.
Owen immediately turned his head and glared daggers at Beck. "Let go of my damn arm" he hissed at her.
Beck took a step back, her arm releasing him. “Don’t.” Jonathan said. “Don’t you dare do anything to her.”
Beck took a step back, her arm releasing him. “Don’t.” Jonathan said. “Don’t you dare do anything to her.”
Owen glared back at him. "I wasn't going to do a damn thing to her" he hissed, Owen was rude to everyone but he never got violent with girls.
Owen glared back at him. "I wasn't going to do a damn thing to her" he hissed, Owen was rude to everyone but he never got violent with girls.
“How would I know?” Jonathan snarled. “You’re being such a jerk.” Beck looked at Jonathan.
“Jon, don’t.” She said quietly, but he ignored her.
“How would I know?” Jonathan snarled. “You’re being such a jerk.” Beck looked at Jonathan.
“Jon, don’t.” She said quietly, but he ignored her.
"Well I'm sorry I'm being such a 'jerk'" he said in a very sarcastic voice, he went closer to Jonathan. "Now screw off" he hissed, cracking his knuckles
"Well I'm sorry I'm being such a 'jerk'" he said in a very sarcastic voice, he went closer to Jonathan. "Now screw off" he hissed, cracking his knuckles
“No. I’m not going to go screw off.” Jonathan said, he wasn’t going to let Owen act like this.
“No. I’m not going to go screw off.” Jonathan said, he wasn’t going to let Owen act like this.
"Oh really now?" He snapped, his hands forming into a fist.
"Oh really now?" He snapped, his hands forming into a fist.
“Yes really.” Jonathan said. Owen didn’t scare him. Not really at all. He was used to wrangling horses, and bulls and such.
“Yes really.” Jonathan said. Owen didn’t scare him. Not really at all. He was used to wrangling horses, and bulls and such.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 76 77