Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 WOF w/ Kingman
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
Permafrost continued flying, munching on the frozen food as she kept flying, going over the rest of the sand kingdom below, onto the wooded areas that started into the ice kingdom. She smiled and did a loop in the air, flying straight into the ice kingdom palace and flew down to a couple of small holes for dragon dens.
Permafrost continued flying, munching on the frozen food as she kept flying, going over the rest of the sand kingdom below, onto the wooded areas that started into the ice kingdom. She smiled and did a loop in the air, flying straight into the ice kingdom palace and flew down to a couple of small holes for dragon dens.
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
Kodiak flicked his tail and watched as the dragon entered the smallest IceWing palace.
No one will recognize you anyway..., he tried to assure himself. With a deep breath, he flew into it, knowing this far south, no guards were there. He crawled after her, entering the hole just after she did. All the IceWings there noticed or cared about him, and he kept his head down.
War criminal princes really weren’t allowed here.
Kodiak flicked his tail and watched as the dragon entered the smallest IceWing palace.
No one will recognize you anyway..., he tried to assure himself. With a deep breath, he flew into it, knowing this far south, no guards were there. He crawled after her, entering the hole just after she did. All the IceWings there noticed or cared about him, and he kept his head down.
War criminal princes really weren’t allowed here.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Permafrost flew out soon, shaking her head, before turning and eyeing the icewing she saw from earlier, and bolted into the main kingdom. Mainly to get away so she couldn't harm him, and cause her parents were there.
Permafrost flew out soon, shaking her head, before turning and eyeing the icewing she saw from earlier, and bolted into the main kingdom. Mainly to get away so she couldn't harm him, and cause her parents were there.
Coming face to face with her, he noticed she wasn’t just cold, she was freezing, even here. As she bolted father into the kingdom, he pushed his faster, until he was right above her.
Then, he dove, attempting to knock her out of the sky.
Coming face to face with her, he noticed she wasn’t just cold, she was freezing, even here. As she bolted father into the kingdom, he pushed his faster, until he was right above her.
Then, he dove, attempting to knock her out of the sky.

"Dont!" she cried, quickly dodging away, ducking her wings to avoid touching him as he dove at her. She swiftly opened up her wings when her went past her, and rose higher into the air.
"Dont!" she cried, quickly dodging away, ducking her wings to avoid touching him as he dove at her. She swiftly opened up her wings when her went past her, and rose higher into the air.
Kodiak was not expecting that. He recovered not easily, falling a bit. He twisted upwards, getting in front of the other IceWing.
Im getting you.. he though, wanting justice. He wondered how she could have predicted his fall, but he quickly attacked her again, this time going for a pounce.
Kodiak was not expecting that. He recovered not easily, falling a bit. He twisted upwards, getting in front of the other IceWing.
Im getting you.. he though, wanting justice. He wondered how she could have predicted his fall, but he quickly attacked her again, this time going for a pounce.

Permafrost ducked her head between her wings, making herself fall from the air, even so, she could feel his scales on his wings, feeling him get colder by the instant. She sighed, shaking her head beneath her wings as she made herself plummet to keep from touching him, before spreading her wings to hover, eyeing him.
Permafrost ducked her head between her wings, making herself fall from the air, even so, she could feel his scales on his wings, feeling him get colder by the instant. She sighed, shaking her head beneath her wings as she made herself plummet to keep from touching him, before spreading her wings to hover, eyeing him.
“Stop running away, darn it!” The IceWing shouted, unbalancing than fighting himself by sweeping his body under him.
Then remembering his earlier scene, he yelled down to her.
“Okay, That was hypocritical. Sorry. But can you not?!”
He went down to hover at her level, about ten feet away.
“Explain yourself, murderer...if you can.” He almost snarled.
“Stop running away, darn it!” The IceWing shouted, unbalancing than fighting himself by sweeping his body under him.
Then remembering his earlier scene, he yelled down to her.
“Okay, That was hypocritical. Sorry. But can you not?!”
He went down to hover at her level, about ten feet away.
“Explain yourself, murderer...if you can.” He almost snarled.

Permafrost hissed, flicking her wings.
"If I were to, you would simply dart at me again, and then if you touch me, you die." she responded, growling under her breath.
"I was simply trying to keep the Sandwings from killing ya, cause it is rare to see a dragon your color, but I guess you do not appreciate that, Albino." she snarled back, hissing.
Permafrost hissed, flicking her wings.
"If I were to, you would simply dart at me again, and then if you touch me, you die." she responded, growling under her breath.
"I was simply trying to keep the Sandwings from killing ya, cause it is rare to see a dragon your color, but I guess you do not appreciate that, Albino." she snarled back, hissing.
The IceWing recoiled at the insult, equally confused and angry.
“You didn’t have to kill them though! They had families you just ruined! And I seriously doubt touching you would kill me, you don’t look that formidable, anyway.” He snapped back, voice tangling with emotion.
“And it’s quite the low blow to insult someone’s color.” It was quite the insult from where he came from, as Burn liked collecting oddities. Calling another dragon odd could be a death sentence.
The IceWing recoiled at the insult, equally confused and angry.
“You didn’t have to kill them though! They had families you just ruined! And I seriously doubt touching you would kill me, you don’t look that formidable, anyway.” He snapped back, voice tangling with emotion.
“And it’s quite the low blow to insult someone’s color.” It was quite the insult from where he came from, as Burn liked collecting oddities. Calling another dragon odd could be a death sentence.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38