Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 WOF w/ Kingman
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
"well its not like you have to avoid everything because you were cursed to freeze everything!" she snapped back, before swiftly flying off, ducking between trees to change directions, before flying straight back to the sand kingdom, growling.
"well its not like you have to avoid everything because you were cursed to freeze everything!" she snapped back, before swiftly flying off, ducking between trees to change directions, before flying straight back to the sand kingdom, growling.
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
Hold up, what?
“HEY! WAIT! CAN YOU EXPLAIN THAT TO ME?” He shouted before shooting after her, flapping hard. Then, he looked down. A IceWing was pointing at him...with four royal guards by their sides.
“Shoot.” He muttered, tail flicking, shooting a glance at the retreating IceWing. The giards took off, and with nowhere left, Kodiak darted into the trees, going deeper into IceWing territory.
Hold up, what?
“HEY! WAIT! CAN YOU EXPLAIN THAT TO ME?” He shouted before shooting after her, flapping hard. Then, he looked down. A IceWing was pointing at him...with four royal guards by their sides.
“Shoot.” He muttered, tail flicking, shooting a glance at the retreating IceWing. The giards took off, and with nowhere left, Kodiak darted into the trees, going deeper into IceWing territory.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Permafrost flew back over the sand kingdom, before landing on one of the mountains, and gathered a bit of snow to clean her scales, hissing still as she eyed the skies around her.
"Darn Albino hissing about for something he did so I simply killed them for him so that they don't send out lots of sandwings after him, now he is complaining to me about killing them." she growled to herself cleaning the scales and gold on her head, hissing still before tossing a rock off the mountain.
Permafrost flew back over the sand kingdom, before landing on one of the mountains, and gathered a bit of snow to clean her scales, hissing still as she eyed the skies around her.
"Darn Albino hissing about for something he did so I simply killed them for him so that they don't send out lots of sandwings after him, now he is complaining to me about killing them." she growled to herself cleaning the scales and gold on her head, hissing still before tossing a rock off the mountain.
“Mmmmhph!” The IceWing struggled as two guards pinned him, one holding his jaw completely shut. They had excellent form, he had to say. He was running through the forest, almost victorious when they dropped out of nowhere.
“By the Ice, can you shut up ?” One of the guards groaned.
This gave him hope. These were obviously not-in-Circle IceWings, so they hadn’t been trained as well. With a *click* they sealed his mouth shut with a iron chain.
Well crap.
“Mmmmhph!” The IceWing struggled as two guards pinned him, one holding his jaw completely shut. They had excellent form, he had to say. He was running through the forest, almost victorious when they dropped out of nowhere.
“By the Ice, can you shut up ?” One of the guards groaned.
This gave him hope. These were obviously not-in-Circle IceWings, so they hadn’t been trained as well. With a *click* they sealed his mouth shut with a iron chain.
Well crap.

Permafrost hissed more, listening, before swiftly flying back to continue her search for her parents, which she vaguely remembered were in the main kingdom, but she didn't remember where. She flew over the sand kingdom again, soon, she flew back to the main kingdom, looking around the den holes in the ice, listening for her parents voices.
Permafrost hissed more, listening, before swiftly flying back to continue her search for her parents, which she vaguely remembered were in the main kingdom, but she didn't remember where. She flew over the sand kingdom again, soon, she flew back to the main kingdom, looking around the den holes in the ice, listening for her parents voices.
“Mmmaahagshagd” The IceWing still shouted through his chains, quite annoyed that his attempt at “Let me go you craps” came out wrong. They were carrying him upside down, and he was not a huge fan of that. He twisted around, trying to see where they were going. Probobly to the smaller place for holding until his mother came to probobly kill him. Then, thump. they dropped him like a sack of potatoes in a cell, and closed the door loudly.
“We’ll be back for you.” One guard cryptically murmured before leaving the cell block.
“Mmmaahagshagd” The IceWing still shouted through his chains, quite annoyed that his attempt at “Let me go you craps” came out wrong. They were carrying him upside down, and he was not a huge fan of that. He twisted around, trying to see where they were going. Probobly to the smaller place for holding until his mother came to probobly kill him. Then, thump. they dropped him like a sack of potatoes in a cell, and closed the door loudly.
“We’ll be back for you.” One guard cryptically murmured before leaving the cell block.

Permafrost landed on one of the dens she remembered, before wandering in, to see a pair of nightwings whom were her parents, she smiled and hugged em. Because the Icewing animus that cursed her egg, they were kind enough to let her be able to hug her parents, which seemed nice, but sometimes felt like a curse. She flew out after a bit to explore the kingdom again. It had been around 3 years since she had been here, so everything felt new. She flew out of the kingdom after a bit and glided down to a couple of guards by where the icewing kept darting at her.
"Do you know what happened to the icewing that was here earlier?" She asked.
Permafrost landed on one of the dens she remembered, before wandering in, to see a pair of nightwings whom were her parents, she smiled and hugged em. Because the Icewing animus that cursed her egg, they were kind enough to let her be able to hug her parents, which seemed nice, but sometimes felt like a curse. She flew out after a bit to explore the kingdom again. It had been around 3 years since she had been here, so everything felt new. She flew out of the kingdom after a bit and glided down to a couple of guards by where the icewing kept darting at her.
"Do you know what happened to the icewing that was here earlier?" She asked.
(I’ll be guard real fast lol)
“You mean the criminal we apprehended earlier? Yeah, he’s in the jail, waiting for the queen to come.” One of them said.
“We’re not supposed to say that, idiot.” Another snapped at him, and both went back to being silent.

Kodiak hated the jail. Though he loved the cold, it was dark and lonely, like a place a dragon goes to die. Sighing, he drew the item out of the bag. It looked like an ordinary pendant, but he knew it’s power. Carefully, he examined it. It was a ruby, about the size of one of his talons, in a circular shape, lined with silver.
He looked on the back, where words were written: the enchantment.
Let any dragon wearing this pendant be immune to any past, present or future animus magic of any sort, by any animus.
Carefully, he returned it to his bag, sighing. Maybe he could buy his way out of seeing his mother’s face with it.
(I’ll be guard real fast lol)
“You mean the criminal we apprehended earlier? Yeah, he’s in the jail, waiting for the queen to come.” One of them said.
“We’re not supposed to say that, idiot.” Another snapped at him, and both went back to being silent.

Kodiak hated the jail. Though he loved the cold, it was dark and lonely, like a place a dragon goes to die. Sighing, he drew the item out of the bag. It looked like an ordinary pendant, but he knew it’s power. Carefully, he examined it. It was a ruby, about the size of one of his talons, in a circular shape, lined with silver.
He looked on the back, where words were written: the enchantment.
Let any dragon wearing this pendant be immune to any past, present or future animus magic of any sort, by any animus.
Carefully, he returned it to his bag, sighing. Maybe he could buy his way out of seeing his mother’s face with it.

Permafrost nodded.
"Can I go see him?" She asked, tilting her head, glaring at herself in her thoughts.
"He followed me from the mountains to here" She said, shrugging.
"Wanted to see what he wanted." He reasoned. Lying. She kept hovering, examining them.
Permafrost nodded.
"Can I go see him?" She asked, tilting her head, glaring at herself in her thoughts.
"He followed me from the mountains to here" She said, shrugging.
"Wanted to see what he wanted." He reasoned. Lying. She kept hovering, examining them.
The guards just wanted her gone.
“Sure. It’s open to the public. Two rights and a left inside Southwest chamber..” one said distractedly.
“Wait, he followed you? Yeesh, we’ll add that to the long list of things he’s done. Well, go on. Git.” Said the other guard, waving her off.
The guards just wanted her gone.
“Sure. It’s open to the public. Two rights and a left inside Southwest chamber..” one said distractedly.
“Wait, he followed you? Yeesh, we’ll add that to the long list of things he’s done. Well, go on. Git.” Said the other guard, waving her off.

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38