Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 WOF w/ Kingman
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
With a squak-Kodiak got out of the way as the shake shook the mountain, flapping around as he remembered Permafrost. Was she inside? Worriedly, he dove into her cave, looking around wildly.
With a squak-Kodiak got out of the way as the shake shook the mountain, flapping around as he remembered Permafrost. Was she inside? Worriedly, he dove into her cave, looking around wildly.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Permafrost looked at him confused, walking back out from the cavern with the Underground river. "what is it?" she asked, making sure to keep a good distance away, just in case if he panicked and touched her and froze again.
Permafrost looked at him confused, walking back out from the cavern with the Underground river. "what is it?" she asked, making sure to keep a good distance away, just in case if he panicked and touched her and froze again.
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
“Can you not hear that? Or feel it?” Kodiak said loudly, small rocks in the cavern starting to bounce. He wasn’t sure if she was just being super chill with the situation or she seriously didn’t know something was up.
“Can you not hear that? Or feel it?” Kodiak said loudly, small rocks in the cavern starting to bounce. He wasn’t sure if she was just being super chill with the situation or she seriously didn’t know something was up.

Permafrost shrugged, looking at the rocks. "Don't know, probably a earthquake again. Meaning we should be evacuating the mountains." she said, putting on the gloves and picking up the scavenger cage.
Permafrost shrugged, looking at the rocks. "Don't know, probably a earthquake again. Meaning we should be evacuating the mountains." she said, putting on the gloves and picking up the scavenger cage.
“Just an earthquake? This is normal for you?,” Kodiak said, rather taken aback by her nonchalant answer to a possibly deadly force of nature. His eyebrow ridges creased as he looked at her, then he turned, flying out of the cave, hoping she would follow rather than respond.
“Just an earthquake? This is normal for you?,” Kodiak said, rather taken aback by her nonchalant answer to a possibly deadly force of nature. His eyebrow ridges creased as he looked at her, then he turned, flying out of the cave, hoping she would follow rather than respond.

Permafrost nodded, flying out. "Yeah, When I came to the mountains to live here there were occasional earthquakes, if you go deep enough into the caves you can hear the smaller earthquakes." she said, flicking her tail. "Occasionally big earthquakes make caves fall in, so its best not to stay in the caves during any big earthquake." she noted.
Permafrost nodded, flying out. "Yeah, When I came to the mountains to live here there were occasional earthquakes, if you go deep enough into the caves you can hear the smaller earthquakes." she said, flicking her tail. "Occasionally big earthquakes make caves fall in, so its best not to stay in the caves during any big earthquake." she noted.
Kodiak gave the dragon an odd stare before shaking his head and alighting on a rather large rock. It was big enough for the two of them to fir, with a bunch of small, shiny pieces. “Okay. How do we know...when it’s over?” He shuddered, hating the way his treasures flew as it rocked he ground. Using a claw, he started to dig out some of the soft glimmery pieces of rock.
Kodiak gave the dragon an odd stare before shaking his head and alighting on a rather large rock. It was big enough for the two of them to fir, with a bunch of small, shiny pieces. “Okay. How do we know...when it’s over?” He shuddered, hating the way his treasures flew as it rocked he ground. Using a claw, he started to dig out some of the soft glimmery pieces of rock.

Permafrost shrugged, landing near a couple of trees to get some more materials for the scavengers. "When everything stops shaking. usually, I just wait an hour or so after it stops shaking to make sure nothing else is happening" she said, sitting down after a while. "I mean, when I was younger and I lived in that cave, a decent sized rock fell on my back, and it's long since healed from it.
Permafrost shrugged, landing near a couple of trees to get some more materials for the scavengers. "When everything stops shaking. usually, I just wait an hour or so after it stops shaking to make sure nothing else is happening" she said, sitting down after a while. "I mean, when I was younger and I lived in that cave, a decent sized rock fell on my back, and it's long since healed from it.
(boop, it's been a while since the last post)
(boop, it's been a while since the last post)
(Sorry, your ping probably got buried :/)

Kodiak gave Permaforst an odd look. “I think you need a break from the mountains! Seems like you need to live somewhere with less...hazards.” He said, stopping himself from smacking her with his wing. Icescales! he reminded himself, retracting the wing from its almost flared position. He doubted he could tears her anyhow. He settled again on the rock, lining up the little pieces of rock in near rows. That way he could see them better.
(Sorry, your ping probably got buried :/)

Kodiak gave Permaforst an odd look. “I think you need a break from the mountains! Seems like you need to live somewhere with less...hazards.” He said, stopping himself from smacking her with his wing. Icescales! he reminded himself, retracting the wing from its almost flared position. He doubted he could tears her anyhow. He settled again on the rock, lining up the little pieces of rock in near rows. That way he could see them better.

1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38