Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 WOF w/ Kingman
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
"Well, you just flew off, how was I supposed to?" Kodiak argued, alighting at the entrance to her cave and eyeing the scavengers, who seemed to be..communicating?
"Well, you just flew off, how was I supposed to?" Kodiak argued, alighting at the entrance to her cave and eyeing the scavengers, who seemed to be..communicating?
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
"Well I was expecting you to follow" Permafrost said, picking at a couple of scratches, flicking her tail. "You can leave now if you want." She said.
"Well I was expecting you to follow" Permafrost said, picking at a couple of scratches, flicking her tail. "You can leave now if you want." She said.
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
“I’m offended.” Kodiak said, tone very light now, slightly teasing her. Letting out a chuckle, the IceWing smiled a bit before getting up and throwing himself out of the cave, flying back to his own.
“I’m offended.” Kodiak said, tone very light now, slightly teasing her. Letting out a chuckle, the IceWing smiled a bit before getting up and throwing himself out of the cave, flying back to his own.

Permafrost simply nodded, tapping her talons on the rock as she eyed the scavengers in silence, before covering her snout with her tail and going bsck to napping. After all, she did just fly around the sandwing desert a lot.
Permafrost simply nodded, tapping her talons on the rock as she eyed the scavengers in silence, before covering her snout with her tail and going bsck to napping. After all, she did just fly around the sandwing desert a lot.
Kodiak curled up on his rather large pile of gold and jewels, absorbing the cold from the metal. Yawning, he rolled on his side, closing his dreary eyes and going to sleep.
Kodiak curled up on his rather large pile of gold and jewels, absorbing the cold from the metal. Yawning, he rolled on his side, closing his dreary eyes and going to sleep.

(Missed the notif or got it at school and didnt see it afterwards.)

Permafrost continued nspping, only waking up once to cover the scavenger cage with leaves to hide it in case another dragon came in, and she continued sleeping.
(Missed the notif or got it at school and didnt see it afterwards.)

Permafrost continued nspping, only waking up once to cover the scavenger cage with leaves to hide it in case another dragon came in, and she continued sleeping.
(It’s good!)
Kodiak awoke in the middle of the night, accidentally having rolled onto a random scavenger claw in his rather large pile of gold. Groaning, he moved it and went back to sleep.
(It’s good!)
Kodiak awoke in the middle of the night, accidentally having rolled onto a random scavenger claw in his rather large pile of gold. Groaning, he moved it and went back to sleep.

Sorry refound this after a bit of no rping on the forums, but I ish back.)

Permafrost awoke after a while and flew out to go get some food, making sure to cover the scavenger cave with leaves before she left.
Sorry refound this after a bit of no rping on the forums, but I ish back.)

Permafrost awoke after a while and flew out to go get some food, making sure to cover the scavenger cave with leaves before she left.
(No prob!)
Kodiak flicked his tail, digging in the gold until something made them rattle. The gold bounced like crazed dragonets, and Kodiak’s teeth started clicking as the shaking continued. Shooting out of his cave, the IceWin, fueled on adrenaline, looked for the cause.
(No prob!)
Kodiak flicked his tail, digging in the gold until something made them rattle. The gold bounced like crazed dragonets, and Kodiak’s teeth started clicking as the shaking continued. Shooting out of his cave, the IceWin, fueled on adrenaline, looked for the cause.

Permafrost landed on a tree, watching a couple of deer, before jumping down and catching one, and brought it back up to her cave, where she ate it and hid the bones in a underground river.
Permafrost landed on a tree, watching a couple of deer, before jumping down and catching one, and brought it back up to her cave, where she ate it and hid the bones in a underground river.
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38