Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 WOF w/ Kingman
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
Permafrost eyed them, flicking her tail decisively, thinking.
"what did you 'steal', 'borrow', etc?" she asked, glaring at the sandwings once more.
She listened for a moment. "And why?" she asked, going back to eyeing the Icewing.
Permafrost eyed them, flicking her tail decisively, thinking.
"what did you 'steal', 'borrow', etc?" she asked, glaring at the sandwings once more.
She listened for a moment. "And why?" she asked, going back to eyeing the Icewing.
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
The IceWing looked grumpily away, considering running for the ocean. He was also surprised the IceWing hadn’t reacted to his color. It was a nice change.
“This worm here stole an animus-touched artifact” the first SandWing hissed, his tail waving a bit.
“It’s in his bag.” The second one remarked.
His heart was racing now. He widened his eyes, looking so that the SandWings turned around. They both looked behind them, wondering what he was staring at. With two huge strides, he took off, then dived straight for the waves.
The IceWing looked grumpily away, considering running for the ocean. He was also surprised the IceWing hadn’t reacted to his color. It was a nice change.
“This worm here stole an animus-touched artifact” the first SandWing hissed, his tail waving a bit.
“It’s in his bag.” The second one remarked.
His heart was racing now. He widened his eyes, looking so that the SandWings turned around. They both looked behind them, wondering what he was staring at. With two huge strides, he took off, then dived straight for the waves.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Permafrost shrugged, and dove towards the sandwings, spreading her wings to cover their faces as she lunged at them, hissing, before grabbing their snouts to shut them as they froze so they wouldn't scream, and so that if they were dead, they couldn't get the icewing into any more trouble.
She shrugged once they were frozen and took back to the sky towards the mountains. She didn't really care what the Icewing stole, it wasn't any of her business.
Permafrost shrugged, and dove towards the sandwings, spreading her wings to cover their faces as she lunged at them, hissing, before grabbing their snouts to shut them as they froze so they wouldn't scream, and so that if they were dead, they couldn't get the icewing into any more trouble.
She shrugged once they were frozen and took back to the sky towards the mountains. She didn't really care what the Icewing stole, it wasn't any of her business.
Kodiak peeked his head out of the water, wondering if the SandWings were gone.
“Oh my god!” He shouted, running over to their frozen bodies.
“I am so sorry! I.. I didn’t mean for you to die!” He yelled, somehow wondering how cruel the other IceWing was. He started crying for the four bodies, for their families that would never see them. Then, he turned to see a glittering body flying away.
Sure, they were attacking me, but that right there is a MURDERER he thought, taking off after her, determined to apprehend the killer. With sopping wet wings, he flew, spraying water droplets, anger in his eyes.
Kodiak peeked his head out of the water, wondering if the SandWings were gone.
“Oh my god!” He shouted, running over to their frozen bodies.
“I am so sorry! I.. I didn’t mean for you to die!” He yelled, somehow wondering how cruel the other IceWing was. He started crying for the four bodies, for their families that would never see them. Then, he turned to see a glittering body flying away.
Sure, they were attacking me, but that right there is a MURDERER he thought, taking off after her, determined to apprehend the killer. With sopping wet wings, he flew, spraying water droplets, anger in his eyes.

Permafrost kept flying, even past the mountains, eyeing the snow below before looking behind and eyed the distant Icewing following her, and she ducked into some trees once the shadow of the mountains cast over her, and she climbed into a small cave once far enough from where she flew through the trees. She walked through the cave, going through the twists and turns to stay hidden.
Permafrost kept flying, even past the mountains, eyeing the snow below before looking behind and eyed the distant Icewing following her, and she ducked into some trees once the shadow of the mountains cast over her, and she climbed into a small cave once far enough from where she flew through the trees. She walked through the cave, going through the twists and turns to stay hidden.
Only rage filled his emotions as he flapped harder to catch up with the IceWing. However, he lost sight of her once a shadow concealed her. With a flick of his wings, he sniffed the scent in the air. Female IceWing. Perfect. He followed the trail through trees and snow, not minding the cold substance, until he came to a tiny cave. With dismay, he lost her scent to the stone, and realized he was covered in a thin layer of ice from the water and temperature. He plunged into the cave nevertheless.
Only rage filled his emotions as he flapped harder to catch up with the IceWing. However, he lost sight of her once a shadow concealed her. With a flick of his wings, he sniffed the scent in the air. Female IceWing. Perfect. He followed the trail through trees and snow, not minding the cold substance, until he came to a tiny cave. With dismay, he lost her scent to the stone, and realized he was covered in a thin layer of ice from the water and temperature. He plunged into the cave nevertheless.

Permafrost walked farther into the cave, listening, before finding another cave leading outside, and she flew out, eyeing the darkness below, and flew back into the mountains, continuing to fly, even over the sand kingdom.
Her destination now, was the ice kingdom again.
Permafrost walked farther into the cave, listening, before finding another cave leading outside, and she flew out, eyeing the darkness below, and flew back into the mountains, continuing to fly, even over the sand kingdom.
Her destination now, was the ice kingdom again.
The IceWing got quickly lost in the tunnels. He wasn’t sure how it happened, but now he was...in a pickle. He had run around, trying to find the Murderer, but with no luck. Now, he was standing at a exit he didn’t mean to find. He sighed, slumping down. He would never find her now. For all he knew, she could have gone to the Ice kingdom, where he was banished from anyway. With a flick of his tail, Kodiak resigned himself to flying all the way to the Scorpian Den. He took off miserably, checking his items were secure beforehand.
The IceWing got quickly lost in the tunnels. He wasn’t sure how it happened, but now he was...in a pickle. He had run around, trying to find the Murderer, but with no luck. Now, he was standing at a exit he didn’t mean to find. He sighed, slumping down. He would never find her now. For all he knew, she could have gone to the Ice kingdom, where he was banished from anyway. With a flick of his tail, Kodiak resigned himself to flying all the way to the Scorpian Den. He took off miserably, checking his items were secure beforehand.

Permafrost was already halfway across the sandwing kingdom by then, keeping high near the clouds to avoid any heat from below. She panted slightly, but didn't mind due to the cold her scales emitted. She landed by the scorpion den to grab some food, before taking flight once more, using a piece of jewelry to trade for the food since she hadn't brought any money with.
Permafrost was already halfway across the sandwing kingdom by then, keeping high near the clouds to avoid any heat from below. She panted slightly, but didn't mind due to the cold her scales emitted. She landed by the scorpion den to grab some food, before taking flight once more, using a piece of jewelry to trade for the food since she hadn't brought any money with.
Kodiak didn’t really mind the sweltering heat of the desert anymore, as he had lived there almost his whole life. He had just landed outside the gates of the Den when he saw a IceWing’s flashy scales disappear into the distance, going for the Ice Kingdom. Without a pause, the IceWing hurled himself into flight again, but this time sticking far enough behind the killer to not let himself be seen.
Kodiak didn’t really mind the sweltering heat of the desert anymore, as he had lived there almost his whole life. He had just landed outside the gates of the Den when he saw a IceWing’s flashy scales disappear into the distance, going for the Ice Kingdom. Without a pause, the IceWing hurled himself into flight again, but this time sticking far enough behind the killer to not let himself be seen.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38