Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 WOF w/ Kingman
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
Permafrost swept over him just in time to crash into two of the sandwings, keeping her gold tinged claws outstretched as she could feel the heat of the scales of the sandwings getting colder, before breathing another plume of icebreath and jumping off one of them back into flight, and eyed them wearily.
Permafrost swept over him just in time to crash into two of the sandwings, keeping her gold tinged claws outstretched as she could feel the heat of the scales of the sandwings getting colder, before breathing another plume of icebreath and jumping off one of them back into flight, and eyed them wearily.
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
Kodiak landed clumsily, almost flipping over as he landed. As his feet began to touch the ground, he felt something VERY cold go over his back. It was colder than he had ever felt, and he felt as if almost touching them would freeze his claw onto the cold skin. The next thing he heard was yelling, or screaming. The other IceWing was now flapping apprehensively away. She was bluish, it’s lots of gold jewelry. Then, he looked down.
He screamed.
Two SandWings were freezing. Their mouths screamed as ice started building up on their bodies. He watched in horror.
Kodiak landed clumsily, almost flipping over as he landed. As his feet began to touch the ground, he felt something VERY cold go over his back. It was colder than he had ever felt, and he felt as if almost touching them would freeze his claw onto the cold skin. The next thing he heard was yelling, or screaming. The other IceWing was now flapping apprehensively away. She was bluish, it’s lots of gold jewelry. Then, he looked down.
He screamed.
Two SandWings were freezing. Their mouths screamed as ice started building up on their bodies. He watched in horror.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Permafrost eyed the two remaining Sandwings, before starting on flying back to the rock she was on, before continuing to fly past it into the mountains, since it was a bit cooler there than down by the sands of the sand kingdom.
And cause it looked like it had snow, which was reassuring.
Permafrost eyed the two remaining Sandwings, before starting on flying back to the rock she was on, before continuing to fly past it into the mountains, since it was a bit cooler there than down by the sands of the sand kingdom.
And cause it looked like it had snow, which was reassuring.
Kodiak backed away from the now-dead, totally-frozen SandWings. The other two took one look at the other IceWing , now flying away, and jumped at Kodiak.
“Fellas, I’m sure we can work this out....”
How did she do that?! I’ve never seen that strong of a frostbreath...if I survive this, I should find her and ask for her to teach me... he thought, momentarily distracted from the threat, before one of the SandWings fake lunged at him, causing him to shy away with a shout.
They smiled morbidly at him, and started to advance.
Kodiak backed away from the now-dead, totally-frozen SandWings. The other two took one look at the other IceWing , now flying away, and jumped at Kodiak.
“Fellas, I’m sure we can work this out....”
How did she do that?! I’ve never seen that strong of a frostbreath...if I survive this, I should find her and ask for her to teach me... he thought, momentarily distracted from the threat, before one of the SandWings fake lunged at him, causing him to shy away with a shout.
They smiled morbidly at him, and started to advance.

Permafrost turned midflight and glared at the sandwings, before roaring, starting to fly back to them with shocking speed, often tucking her wings while she was at a high altitude, feeling the small bits of moisture freezing across her scales as she descended downwards, back towards the sandwings and the icewing. She shook off small sheets of ice before hovering a couple of winglengths away from them, glaring at the Sandwings still.
Permafrost turned midflight and glared at the sandwings, before roaring, starting to fly back to them with shocking speed, often tucking her wings while she was at a high altitude, feeling the small bits of moisture freezing across her scales as she descended downwards, back towards the sandwings and the icewing. She shook off small sheets of ice before hovering a couple of winglengths away from them, glaring at the Sandwings still.
“Umm....hello there...” Kodiak said, scared out of his mind.
“No need to kill anyone...”
Hopefully not me...
Kodiak glanced towards the SandWings, who were still snarling a bit, but there was fear in their black eyes, as if they had seen this IceWing do terrible things.
That wasn’t true though, she looked pretty normal to him, and he reasoned that they hadn’t been able to dodge her frostbreath.
“Umm....hello there...” Kodiak said, scared out of his mind.
“No need to kill anyone...”
Hopefully not me...
Kodiak glanced towards the SandWings, who were still snarling a bit, but there was fear in their black eyes, as if they had seen this IceWing do terrible things.
That wasn’t true though, she looked pretty normal to him, and he reasoned that they hadn’t been able to dodge her frostbreath.

Permafrost simply glared at the two sandwings, before landing on a small rock near them, tucking her wings with a small swaft of cold air.
She kept silent, flicking her tail irritably at the two sandwings, waiting for their next move. She awaited slightly patiently, small plants on the rock started freezing around her talons.
Permafrost simply glared at the two sandwings, before landing on a small rock near them, tucking her wings with a small swaft of cold air.
She kept silent, flicking her tail irritably at the two sandwings, waiting for their next move. She awaited slightly patiently, small plants on the rock started freezing around her talons.
The IceWing’s silence worried Kodiak quite a bit, especially considering....frost was beginning to build up around her talons? What did that mean.
“Do you want something?” He asked her, nervously looking at her talons and backing away a bit.
He didn’t want to die, he didn’t want to die! The thought kept repeating itself in his head.
The IceWing’s silence worried Kodiak quite a bit, especially considering....frost was beginning to build up around her talons? What did that mean.
“Do you want something?” He asked her, nervously looking at her talons and backing away a bit.
He didn’t want to die, he didn’t want to die! The thought kept repeating itself in his head.

"Why were the Sandwings chasing you?" she asked back, glaring still at the sandwings, before picking off a sheet of ice from her wings, before eyeing the Icewing.
"I was curious of why a couple of sandwings would be chasing a icewing, which I don't like Icewing's getting hurt." she said.
"Why were the Sandwings chasing you?" she asked back, glaring still at the sandwings, before picking off a sheet of ice from her wings, before eyeing the Icewing.
"I was curious of why a couple of sandwings would be chasing a icewing, which I don't like Icewing's getting hurt." she said.
“Well firstly, that’s a bit tribist-“ Kodiak started, his tone becoming a bit condescending.
“-this little weasel stole from us!” One of the SandWings said, flicking his tail closer to Kodiak.
“Did not! I just....” He seemed at a loss for words.
“Borrowed permanently?” One of the SandWings said, her eyebrow ridge arching.
“Well firstly, that’s a bit tribist-“ Kodiak started, his tone becoming a bit condescending.
“-this little weasel stole from us!” One of the SandWings said, flicking his tail closer to Kodiak.
“Did not! I just....” He seemed at a loss for words.
“Borrowed permanently?” One of the SandWings said, her eyebrow ridge arching.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38