Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | An Academic Change (1x1)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 602 603
(As long as its within fr rules ok. But within the rules please)
(As long as its within fr rules ok. But within the rules please)
(I just went through the rules once more and they say as long as you dont try and bypass the filter, or direct it at someone in a non-RPing manner, then your fine)

Disease glared over at the Pearlcatcher, "Oh shush you. I can already tell capturin- er- keeping you, was a bad idea." He flicked his tail. "You can have your precious pearl once the job is done."

The Pealrcatcher looked to the other, "Yes I know him! The f*cker stole my pearl! And he's tryna do some weird sh*t to our heads! That's his stupid "plan" anyway!" She hissed softly, her tail lashing.
(I just went through the rules once more and they say as long as you dont try and bypass the filter, or direct it at someone in a non-RPing manner, then your fine)

Disease glared over at the Pearlcatcher, "Oh shush you. I can already tell capturin- er- keeping you, was a bad idea." He flicked his tail. "You can have your precious pearl once the job is done."

The Pealrcatcher looked to the other, "Yes I know him! The f*cker stole my pearl! And he's tryna do some weird sh*t to our heads! That's his stupid "plan" anyway!" She hissed softly, her tail lashing.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
(Really?)

Aster looks at her. "Watch your tongue." She says. She didn't want things to escalate to a bad situation. She looks at Disease. "What will you do?" She asks him.

Menit looks at the pearlcatcher. "Mess with our heads?" She asks curiously.
(Really?)

Aster looks at her. "Watch your tongue." She says. She didn't want things to escalate to a bad situation. She looks at Disease. "What will you do?" She asks him.

Menit looks at the pearlcatcher. "Mess with our heads?" She asks curiously.
(Yup! It's here under Profanity!)
Quote:
"If a player enters text which "hits" this filter and they do not attempt to bypass it with the creative use of other letters, different spellings, or numbers, account/forum penalties will not be applied."

Disease sniffed. "I'm getting tired of all this chit-chat. You all bore me. Mind if I make things more interesting?" He grinned again, his blood stained teeth glowed with his eyes.

The Pearlcatcher hissed again, kicking at nothing, "I don't know! Brainwash! Control! Pick your poison! I overheard him talking!" She hissed to the Imperial.
(Yup! It's here under Profanity!)
Quote:
"If a player enters text which "hits" this filter and they do not attempt to bypass it with the creative use of other letters, different spellings, or numbers, account/forum penalties will not be applied."

Disease sniffed. "I'm getting tired of all this chit-chat. You all bore me. Mind if I make things more interesting?" He grinned again, his blood stained teeth glowed with his eyes.

The Pearlcatcher hissed again, kicking at nothing, "I don't know! Brainwash! Control! Pick your poison! I overheard him talking!" She hissed to the Imperial.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(I'll remain avoiding it though. I'd rather be safe than sorry. You know? Though I'll read it again too)

Aster looks at him. "What do you mean?" She asks. She didn't think they were boring at all.

"Talking about what?" Menit asks. "I don't understand how that would be possible!" She says.
(I'll remain avoiding it though. I'd rather be safe than sorry. You know? Though I'll read it again too)

Aster looks at him. "What do you mean?" She asks. She didn't think they were boring at all.

"Talking about what?" Menit asks. "I don't understand how that would be possible!" She says.
(That's fine! I don't tend to use it much as all. I only use it if it fits the characters. And the PC happens to have a bit of a sharp tongue. I'll try and avoid it as well though :3)

The Pearlcatcher hissed even louder, "Don't ask me! Ask him!" She said as he thrusted the tuft of her tail at the Skydancer, but found him gone. "Great. We're going to die. Just watch." She growled.

A low hum began to emit from somewhere inside the room. It was nothing much, just a small droning.
(That's fine! I don't tend to use it much as all. I only use it if it fits the characters. And the PC happens to have a bit of a sharp tongue. I'll try and avoid it as well though :3)

The Pearlcatcher hissed even louder, "Don't ask me! Ask him!" She said as he thrusted the tuft of her tail at the Skydancer, but found him gone. "Great. We're going to die. Just watch." She growled.

A low hum began to emit from somewhere inside the room. It was nothing much, just a small droning.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(Ok. :)

Menit looks around for him. Where had he gone? She looks at the pearlcatcher. "What do you think we should do?" She asks. "And i doubt that." She says.

It seemed to be originating over Aster...
(Ok. :)

Menit looks around for him. Where had he gone? She looks at the pearlcatcher. "What do you think we should do?" She asks. "And i doubt that." She says.

It seemed to be originating over Aster...
The female hissed softly, "We're going to die..." she then looked to Aster and glared, "Would you stop with the noise!? It's annoying, really."
The female hissed softly, "We're going to die..." she then looked to Aster and glared, "Would you stop with the noise!? It's annoying, really."
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
"I'm not doing anything." She says honestly. She was right. Her voice didn't match the tone... she thought she heard something click from the table.
"I'm not doing anything." She says honestly. She was right. Her voice didn't match the tone... she thought she heard something click from the table.
The Pearlcatcher flicked her ears, "Well then what is that?" She asked, craning her locked neck while trying to look. "Now it's clicking." She grumbled, her wings flicking.
The Pearlcatcher flicked her ears, "Well then what is that?" She asked, craning her locked neck while trying to look. "Now it's clicking." She grumbled, her wings flicking.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 602 603