Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Heart of Ocean [RP Thread]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38
|Aidan | Prince of Celic| Location: His room on the Celic Ship | Interacting with: Ship crew, Gri'vaya (though prayer), Mare|

Aidan had spend the next day reveling in the silence, with Aelous safely under lock and key. Mare was still somewhere on the ship too, most likely enjoying a good meal with his mother, who had invited him to dinner the second she bumped into him, going on about how the poor man must be starving. He probably was. Aidan hoped sincerely that he ate. After the brief encounter, he hadn't seen him again. The Celic prince didn't feel like food that evening. His nerves were kicking in, as they'd be arriving in Ameth at any moment.

The night had fallen, so much more peacefully than the last. Finally alone in his room, Aidan sat in a circle of lit candles on the cabin floor. Incense burned on his desk, wafting through the air along with the sweet floral scents coming from the various plants surrounding him. His hair was tied back in his neck with a pure white ribbon, conflicting with his dark formal-wear.

"Gri'vaya, please accept my offering, and grant me the strength for night ahead."

Aidan crushed a handful of dried violet petals in his hand, and incinerated them, sprinkling the ashes over a carved statuette of a stag, with an owl perched on its antlers.

"From life comes death, and from death, we're reborn again."

Where the ashes landed, like magic, small vines sprouted and coiled around the stag's antlers. A single violet immediately came into bloom on the vine.

He bowed his head in respect to the presence of the goddess Gri'vaya. Mere seconds after he'd completed his prayer, the night guard assigned to Aelous entered his room, without warning, pale in his face.

"There had better be a very good reason why you're interrupting my prayers." He said calmly, his head only half turned to the guard. A bead of sweat dripped from his brow. He extinguished the candles one by one as the guard recalled to him the happenings a few moments ago, and approached him with the note that Aelous left.

"I see. Thank you for letting me know."

Aidan calmly took the letter, and shoved it into his pocket without a second thought. If not for his calming evening tea, he was sure he'd be fuming at the nerve of the brat, as if a letter would make his actions any more forgivable. Immediately, another guard arrived at the door, announcing the ship's arrival at Ameth's port.

"Finally. Please give me a moment, I'll be right up."

Aidan disregarded the letter for the time being. He grabbed the cape draped over his chair, and wiped the sweat from his face. He dutifully returned the statuette to its place, and for a final touch, spritzed his clothes with something sweet and floral smelling. Ready as he'll ever be. Although when the ship came to a stop, his legs wobbled uncomfortably beneath him.

Everyone else had already disembarked, as he could tell from the silence. He found Mare on the bow by himself. He stood by him for a while, admiring the festive lights that illuminated all of Ameth. The entire city seemed to already be busy partying it up. He was immensely jealous. Below, the carriage waiting to take him and his family, and of course princess Aynith to the palace was standing ready, led by six beautiful, if not slightly dolled up stallions. In Ameth, everything was always done in excess. That's what he loved about the place.

"What will you do now?" He asked Mare, as he headed down to the docks alongside him. "Stretch your wings? Explore the city, maybe meet a cute girl? What do dragons even do?" He beamed a familiar grin at him. He felt bad leaving him behind.
|Aidan | Prince of Celic| Location: His room on the Celic Ship | Interacting with: Ship crew, Gri'vaya (though prayer), Mare|

Aidan had spend the next day reveling in the silence, with Aelous safely under lock and key. Mare was still somewhere on the ship too, most likely enjoying a good meal with his mother, who had invited him to dinner the second she bumped into him, going on about how the poor man must be starving. He probably was. Aidan hoped sincerely that he ate. After the brief encounter, he hadn't seen him again. The Celic prince didn't feel like food that evening. His nerves were kicking in, as they'd be arriving in Ameth at any moment.

The night had fallen, so much more peacefully than the last. Finally alone in his room, Aidan sat in a circle of lit candles on the cabin floor. Incense burned on his desk, wafting through the air along with the sweet floral scents coming from the various plants surrounding him. His hair was tied back in his neck with a pure white ribbon, conflicting with his dark formal-wear.

"Gri'vaya, please accept my offering, and grant me the strength for night ahead."

Aidan crushed a handful of dried violet petals in his hand, and incinerated them, sprinkling the ashes over a carved statuette of a stag, with an owl perched on its antlers.

"From life comes death, and from death, we're reborn again."

Where the ashes landed, like magic, small vines sprouted and coiled around the stag's antlers. A single violet immediately came into bloom on the vine.

He bowed his head in respect to the presence of the goddess Gri'vaya. Mere seconds after he'd completed his prayer, the night guard assigned to Aelous entered his room, without warning, pale in his face.

"There had better be a very good reason why you're interrupting my prayers." He said calmly, his head only half turned to the guard. A bead of sweat dripped from his brow. He extinguished the candles one by one as the guard recalled to him the happenings a few moments ago, and approached him with the note that Aelous left.

"I see. Thank you for letting me know."

Aidan calmly took the letter, and shoved it into his pocket without a second thought. If not for his calming evening tea, he was sure he'd be fuming at the nerve of the brat, as if a letter would make his actions any more forgivable. Immediately, another guard arrived at the door, announcing the ship's arrival at Ameth's port.

"Finally. Please give me a moment, I'll be right up."

Aidan disregarded the letter for the time being. He grabbed the cape draped over his chair, and wiped the sweat from his face. He dutifully returned the statuette to its place, and for a final touch, spritzed his clothes with something sweet and floral smelling. Ready as he'll ever be. Although when the ship came to a stop, his legs wobbled uncomfortably beneath him.

Everyone else had already disembarked, as he could tell from the silence. He found Mare on the bow by himself. He stood by him for a while, admiring the festive lights that illuminated all of Ameth. The entire city seemed to already be busy partying it up. He was immensely jealous. Below, the carriage waiting to take him and his family, and of course princess Aynith to the palace was standing ready, led by six beautiful, if not slightly dolled up stallions. In Ameth, everything was always done in excess. That's what he loved about the place.

"What will you do now?" He asked Mare, as he headed down to the docks alongside him. "Stretch your wings? Explore the city, maybe meet a cute girl? What do dragons even do?" He beamed a familiar grin at him. He felt bad leaving him behind.
(Pardons good peoples. I must head out to work and have not gotten a chance to proof read this. Mortis I also owe you a Lovly PM but have not yet gotten a moment. Thank you for being ever understanding. <3)
Eos, Roan, Mär || A Carpenter, a Merchant and a god || Stone Tower Stables || With Fjord Kelpie (@Vistriai )and Potential Buyers.(@InsanityAbyss )

Eos gently gently strokes the neck of Beast he’s managed to still. It breathes deeply and calmly so slowly with ever gentle motions, he disengages from the monster. Snagging the pail of salt from it’s hoot a thick layer of the stuff is circled around the beast and the a second ring this one of stones to keep the salt in place. A deep sigh before the demi-god dashes off to calm the stables. His head turns and he Squints down the yard, a pause and a head shake. Dismissing the feeling as nothing.

....~ Down the length of the paddock with it’s green grass and white fencing stands a figure. Watching, carefully. She bares the head of a chestnut mare with a white blaze and is nearly motionless in the turning ocean breeze. Her figure is buxom, shapely in its sea damp ankle length dress. It is a soft cream color however plain in style. Her eyes watch, carefully, head turning to follow the blond boy as he runs inside. Blinking then turning back to the sleeping sea monster, a child, one of many. She waits, going unnoticed until needed.

~~

Roan listens patient but firm with the crowd he’s given. That was how you have to be with these types. His shoulders roll, a deep breath contained to blow out less intensely. “Mmhmm Yes’um Sir. This is Stone Tower Stables. Your only destination for hybrids in - well Anywhere.” A chuckle and a smile proud of him and his lover’s efforts. “You are Looking for a Gift? Are you planning to give them a Breeder, a Racer or a Pet? I will inform you most of the hybrids are shipped off Eon for Racing and make poor breeding stock less you got what we got here. Might be able to fix you up with something-”

Eos looking like the stunning son of a god he is, jogs up to the small crowd. He’s hear what is going on and magically refreshed himself. Roan masks the sigh of relief that he no longer has to carry this weight. “-If by those Things You mean the Kelpies. Yes I most certainly do.” Eos gives a bow of respect to the throng. He even Looks dressed the part, nice outfit, polished shoes.
Roan smiles, he’ll never understand this one’s magic.

Eos runs a hand to fluff his already cloud and feather like hair. “If you mean will YOU be able to control the Hybrids. WELL that certainly depends on which you pick. If you want a Racer they are less stable but stronger and faster. If you want a docile temperament. She will make a good mount and is Swift mind you. But do not expect her to be your gold medal everytime. Shall I show you to the yearlings? While we discuss.”

As it turns out, the boys have two yearlings that Roan takes out to show as Eos chats up the buyers. The first is a chestnut filly. She is fast but temperamental, as they promised. Her diet is mixed and Eos informs that you will have to give her own paddock space as she will nip at the other horses because she thinks she can push them around, Spunky he calls it.
She has a Beautiful shiny coat and holds her head high. She walks like a Goddess tall, proud, kinda show off. She bares all the hallmarks of a ‘Lucky’ born or god touched filly. She’s Expensive but the prices are HIGH for both of them. Fairly priced as Eos explain their scarcity and thus rarity and Difficulty in training and breeding them. This horse has a one of a kind sort of feel to her.

The second filly is at a lower cost. She is a bay with white socks, a back right stocking and nose and a cute splotch on her left rear flank. She’s much easier to control, doesn’t challenge against him except when the wind blows the sea to into her nose. Even at that, her challenges are more bright eyed play and a desire to run in the wind and the surf not the hungry or Fight the chestnut was putting up. She also Looks and Moves more like the like a horse. Her eyes do not look at you with the naked bloodlust, her neck doesn’t do that slippery sneaky thing that Roan was working hard to keep out of the chestnut. She’s smaller than the chestnut and arguably has the best proportions out of the two of them. She’s also a chatty thing. Roan rides her close but not within touch of the buyer’s so they can get a look at her. Touch would have been nice, but touch also means that she May bite and that would be very bad. She looks over at them with large deep brown eyes, curious and intelligent. “I think she would honestly be nice for Jump.” Roan chimes in as he finishes the showing.

Eos gives a charming smile. “What do you think Gentleman? I am not going to front unless your vessel is Large getting the chestnut to Ameth is going to be a chore. DO Able most likely, but a chore. At Least one of us will need to be with you for it.” Eos makes a teeth sucking noise, knowing that this sale will mean financial stability for the rest of the year. But also, looking one of them would be rather Taxing on the other left behind. It would be Months of travel and after what happened today with the....with the sea monster.” Eos represses a shudder.
Mär|| God of Storm and Sea || Eon port town - Ameth castle city by the coast || With Xkanji {@MessoremMortis} and Gri’vaya{@CrookedHalo1109}

“Oh I suppose you are right Xkanji Did leave us for SOOO Long.” The stallion looks imploring lonesome at Xkanji, a jest but a familiar and warm one. His eyes water as if about to cry. Before his face blitz back to Vaya.
Mär grins at the tease and plays into ‘insufferable’ He propeller’s his hand and rolls his eyes at Gri’vaya’s outburst. “Yes yes~ Perfectly Functional for a Field or a HIKE. But what my companion-” Mär gently lifts his elbow with Xkanji’s fine hand still tucked in it. “Has said is right. To Enter the party one must adhere to expected norms. And that for this occasion you look-” Terribly Droll “Like a yard hen at a party for peacocks. You are going to need to Spruce-” He gives shimmy and dances hip wiggle. “Your Feathers a bit and Punch the color.” A snort as he gestures to his rather regal self. “Look Xkanji here is dressed all nice and can’t even see themself!” Somewhere people said things about blending in and it being okay to look drab if you wanted to make a statement. Somewhere in the ocean in Mär’s mind that was lost like so many grains of sand. Wait did you say stand out to blend in?!?
(Pardons good peoples. I must head out to work and have not gotten a chance to proof read this. Mortis I also owe you a Lovly PM but have not yet gotten a moment. Thank you for being ever understanding. <3)
Eos, Roan, Mär || A Carpenter, a Merchant and a god || Stone Tower Stables || With Fjord Kelpie (@Vistriai )and Potential Buyers.(@InsanityAbyss )

Eos gently gently strokes the neck of Beast he’s managed to still. It breathes deeply and calmly so slowly with ever gentle motions, he disengages from the monster. Snagging the pail of salt from it’s hoot a thick layer of the stuff is circled around the beast and the a second ring this one of stones to keep the salt in place. A deep sigh before the demi-god dashes off to calm the stables. His head turns and he Squints down the yard, a pause and a head shake. Dismissing the feeling as nothing.

....~ Down the length of the paddock with it’s green grass and white fencing stands a figure. Watching, carefully. She bares the head of a chestnut mare with a white blaze and is nearly motionless in the turning ocean breeze. Her figure is buxom, shapely in its sea damp ankle length dress. It is a soft cream color however plain in style. Her eyes watch, carefully, head turning to follow the blond boy as he runs inside. Blinking then turning back to the sleeping sea monster, a child, one of many. She waits, going unnoticed until needed.

~~

Roan listens patient but firm with the crowd he’s given. That was how you have to be with these types. His shoulders roll, a deep breath contained to blow out less intensely. “Mmhmm Yes’um Sir. This is Stone Tower Stables. Your only destination for hybrids in - well Anywhere.” A chuckle and a smile proud of him and his lover’s efforts. “You are Looking for a Gift? Are you planning to give them a Breeder, a Racer or a Pet? I will inform you most of the hybrids are shipped off Eon for Racing and make poor breeding stock less you got what we got here. Might be able to fix you up with something-”

Eos looking like the stunning son of a god he is, jogs up to the small crowd. He’s hear what is going on and magically refreshed himself. Roan masks the sigh of relief that he no longer has to carry this weight. “-If by those Things You mean the Kelpies. Yes I most certainly do.” Eos gives a bow of respect to the throng. He even Looks dressed the part, nice outfit, polished shoes.
Roan smiles, he’ll never understand this one’s magic.

Eos runs a hand to fluff his already cloud and feather like hair. “If you mean will YOU be able to control the Hybrids. WELL that certainly depends on which you pick. If you want a Racer they are less stable but stronger and faster. If you want a docile temperament. She will make a good mount and is Swift mind you. But do not expect her to be your gold medal everytime. Shall I show you to the yearlings? While we discuss.”

As it turns out, the boys have two yearlings that Roan takes out to show as Eos chats up the buyers. The first is a chestnut filly. She is fast but temperamental, as they promised. Her diet is mixed and Eos informs that you will have to give her own paddock space as she will nip at the other horses because she thinks she can push them around, Spunky he calls it.
She has a Beautiful shiny coat and holds her head high. She walks like a Goddess tall, proud, kinda show off. She bares all the hallmarks of a ‘Lucky’ born or god touched filly. She’s Expensive but the prices are HIGH for both of them. Fairly priced as Eos explain their scarcity and thus rarity and Difficulty in training and breeding them. This horse has a one of a kind sort of feel to her.

The second filly is at a lower cost. She is a bay with white socks, a back right stocking and nose and a cute splotch on her left rear flank. She’s much easier to control, doesn’t challenge against him except when the wind blows the sea to into her nose. Even at that, her challenges are more bright eyed play and a desire to run in the wind and the surf not the hungry or Fight the chestnut was putting up. She also Looks and Moves more like the like a horse. Her eyes do not look at you with the naked bloodlust, her neck doesn’t do that slippery sneaky thing that Roan was working hard to keep out of the chestnut. She’s smaller than the chestnut and arguably has the best proportions out of the two of them. She’s also a chatty thing. Roan rides her close but not within touch of the buyer’s so they can get a look at her. Touch would have been nice, but touch also means that she May bite and that would be very bad. She looks over at them with large deep brown eyes, curious and intelligent. “I think she would honestly be nice for Jump.” Roan chimes in as he finishes the showing.

Eos gives a charming smile. “What do you think Gentleman? I am not going to front unless your vessel is Large getting the chestnut to Ameth is going to be a chore. DO Able most likely, but a chore. At Least one of us will need to be with you for it.” Eos makes a teeth sucking noise, knowing that this sale will mean financial stability for the rest of the year. But also, looking one of them would be rather Taxing on the other left behind. It would be Months of travel and after what happened today with the....with the sea monster.” Eos represses a shudder.
Mär|| God of Storm and Sea || Eon port town - Ameth castle city by the coast || With Xkanji {@MessoremMortis} and Gri’vaya{@CrookedHalo1109}

“Oh I suppose you are right Xkanji Did leave us for SOOO Long.” The stallion looks imploring lonesome at Xkanji, a jest but a familiar and warm one. His eyes water as if about to cry. Before his face blitz back to Vaya.
Mär grins at the tease and plays into ‘insufferable’ He propeller’s his hand and rolls his eyes at Gri’vaya’s outburst. “Yes yes~ Perfectly Functional for a Field or a HIKE. But what my companion-” Mär gently lifts his elbow with Xkanji’s fine hand still tucked in it. “Has said is right. To Enter the party one must adhere to expected norms. And that for this occasion you look-” Terribly Droll “Like a yard hen at a party for peacocks. You are going to need to Spruce-” He gives shimmy and dances hip wiggle. “Your Feathers a bit and Punch the color.” A snort as he gestures to his rather regal self. “Look Xkanji here is dressed all nice and can’t even see themself!” Somewhere people said things about blending in and it being okay to look drab if you wanted to make a statement. Somewhere in the ocean in Mär’s mind that was lost like so many grains of sand. Wait did you say stand out to blend in?!?
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
|Mare | Dragon | Docks of Ameth | Interacting with Aidan|

Mare thought for a second at the prince's question, running a hand through his hair for what felt like the umpteenth time. Dragons didn't normally go into human towns and, as far as he knew, they stayed a good ways away.

"Normally dragons stay away from humans," He said, instinctively trying to put his hand back into his pocket before he realized it wasn't there. It was too hot in Ameth for Mare, for he was a dragon of the ice, born with frozen lungs and chilly breathe. He had left his coat on the ship, instead having to deal with the black sweater he wore under it, which had grown a little too small for him. "I think that most believe that the humans will try to... eliminate them like they did hundreds of years ago. As for what to do, I'm am not currently sure. I've never truly been in a human kingdom before and don't know how they function."

Mare looked around his surroundings, at the carriage that waited for the royals and the dolled up stallions. He almost chuckled. They must be so uncomfortable, He thought to himself.

His eyes looked back up towards the stars before he continued with what he was saying. "Dragons, at least me and my brother, used to wrestle a lot. It usually ended up with him complaining about how I somehow cheated even though he was smaller than I. We'd go hunting and climb up the mountain that wasn't far from where we lived and prank the mountain trolls."

Mare looked in front of himself again, this time allowing a chuckle to escape him as a certain memory entered his mind. "There was one time that we had run away from home to end up near one of these fancy parties you humans like to take part in. We had snuck in and ate all the food there. Our mother gave us a good scolding after finding us in a small cave."

The dragon's small smile left as he looked down at the ground. "I remember the fancy dresses and gifts and suits the people at that party had worn. The bright lights and loud orchestra. All I remember about human parties, besides that, is the dancing, disgusting drinks and nose destroying perfume."

Mare looked back at the prince. "Does that answer your question, Prince?"
|Mare | Dragon | Docks of Ameth | Interacting with Aidan|

Mare thought for a second at the prince's question, running a hand through his hair for what felt like the umpteenth time. Dragons didn't normally go into human towns and, as far as he knew, they stayed a good ways away.

"Normally dragons stay away from humans," He said, instinctively trying to put his hand back into his pocket before he realized it wasn't there. It was too hot in Ameth for Mare, for he was a dragon of the ice, born with frozen lungs and chilly breathe. He had left his coat on the ship, instead having to deal with the black sweater he wore under it, which had grown a little too small for him. "I think that most believe that the humans will try to... eliminate them like they did hundreds of years ago. As for what to do, I'm am not currently sure. I've never truly been in a human kingdom before and don't know how they function."

Mare looked around his surroundings, at the carriage that waited for the royals and the dolled up stallions. He almost chuckled. They must be so uncomfortable, He thought to himself.

His eyes looked back up towards the stars before he continued with what he was saying. "Dragons, at least me and my brother, used to wrestle a lot. It usually ended up with him complaining about how I somehow cheated even though he was smaller than I. We'd go hunting and climb up the mountain that wasn't far from where we lived and prank the mountain trolls."

Mare looked in front of himself again, this time allowing a chuckle to escape him as a certain memory entered his mind. "There was one time that we had run away from home to end up near one of these fancy parties you humans like to take part in. We had snuck in and ate all the food there. Our mother gave us a good scolding after finding us in a small cave."

The dragon's small smile left as he looked down at the ground. "I remember the fancy dresses and gifts and suits the people at that party had worn. The bright lights and loud orchestra. All I remember about human parties, besides that, is the dancing, disgusting drinks and nose destroying perfume."

Mare looked back at the prince. "Does that answer your question, Prince?"
llama_emoji_08__drinking_tea__by_jerikuto-d6u6n9r.gif
Gri'vaya || Goddess || Eon Port Town by the coast || With Xkanji {@MessoremMortis} and Mär {@Ragnaroc}

Gri'vaya had to admit that Xkanji looked... Aesthetically pleasing. While Gri'vaya didn't care for romantic or sexual attractions in the least, quite opposed to Mär and his many... Exploits, she did have eyes. Was that offensive to Xkanji? She hoped not. "So, how do I... Improve?" She said at last. "Shorter? More revealing? Deeper colors? No pants? Tall shoes?" Around her feet, more flowers and plants had begun to blossom the longer they stood still. It was somewhat ruining the beach as she failed to notice or care. "Human fashion is so arbitrary, how should I know what they think is elegant or beautiful?" She looked askance at the other two, hoping for assistance.
Gri'vaya || Goddess || Eon Port Town by the coast || With Xkanji {@MessoremMortis} and Mär {@Ragnaroc}

Gri'vaya had to admit that Xkanji looked... Aesthetically pleasing. While Gri'vaya didn't care for romantic or sexual attractions in the least, quite opposed to Mär and his many... Exploits, she did have eyes. Was that offensive to Xkanji? She hoped not. "So, how do I... Improve?" She said at last. "Shorter? More revealing? Deeper colors? No pants? Tall shoes?" Around her feet, more flowers and plants had begun to blossom the longer they stood still. It was somewhat ruining the beach as she failed to notice or care. "Human fashion is so arbitrary, how should I know what they think is elegant or beautiful?" She looked askance at the other two, hoping for assistance.
giphy.gif
|Aidan | Prince of Celic| Location: Ameth Docks | Interacting with: Mare, Aynith|

Aidan's heart ached for his newfound friend. He could tell just how much he missed his family, in the way he reminisced about them. His voice was tender when he spoke. This was the longest conversation he's had with Mare since they met, and yet, he felt bad about having to leave his side. He had no idea where he'd go, or if he'd see him again.

"These days, dragons are revered for their rarity. But, humans can be nasty things. If you feel more comfortable steering clear of them, I can't say I blame you."

He looked back at the large Celic vessel, which looked slightly out of place in Ameth. The marks left by the sea monster was visible on its side, and it'd probably have to be repaired before they could return home.

"If you need anything, you're free to return to the ship whenever. You can rest there, there's food. I'm not sure... Where I'll see you after this." Aidan chuckled, mimicking Mare by running his fingers through his hair. The white ribbon caught on his fingers, and he pulled it out, letting his long hair hand loose over his shoulders. He fidgeted with it between his fingers.

"Get a move on, boy." Nathaniel called from the carriage, before being shushed by his wife.

"Thank you again, for saving our lives and our ship." Aidan briefly held his forehead to Mare's, in a traditional Celian gesture of familial affection, before giving him a tight hug. Tingles from the dragon's radiating magic filled his body again, however less aggressively than before. It was calm, and made him feel comfortably cooler. "I better get moving. See you, Mare. Try and have fun."

Aidan shuffled into the carriage, giving the dragon a passing glance as they departed for the castle city.

Nathaniel, Amelia and Aidan were all dressed to the nines in their finest royal garb. Amelia had dressed the accompanying young princess Aynith as well as she could, in case she didn't have the time to do it herself upon arrival. Despite that Aidan probably would not protest to being dressed up like a princess, Amelia did so much enjoy spending time with the girl, helping her with her wardrobe and doing up her hair. She'd bet her own crown that Constance never gave the girl as much attention, judging by Aynith's reaction to being pampered.

"You look lovely, princess." Aidan smiled at Aynith, and placed a kind kiss on her hand. He hadn't forgotten about the tension between them, but he hoped that it would at some time be resolved during their stay. He never liked leaving things open-ended.
|Aidan | Prince of Celic| Location: Ameth Docks | Interacting with: Mare, Aynith|

Aidan's heart ached for his newfound friend. He could tell just how much he missed his family, in the way he reminisced about them. His voice was tender when he spoke. This was the longest conversation he's had with Mare since they met, and yet, he felt bad about having to leave his side. He had no idea where he'd go, or if he'd see him again.

"These days, dragons are revered for their rarity. But, humans can be nasty things. If you feel more comfortable steering clear of them, I can't say I blame you."

He looked back at the large Celic vessel, which looked slightly out of place in Ameth. The marks left by the sea monster was visible on its side, and it'd probably have to be repaired before they could return home.

"If you need anything, you're free to return to the ship whenever. You can rest there, there's food. I'm not sure... Where I'll see you after this." Aidan chuckled, mimicking Mare by running his fingers through his hair. The white ribbon caught on his fingers, and he pulled it out, letting his long hair hand loose over his shoulders. He fidgeted with it between his fingers.

"Get a move on, boy." Nathaniel called from the carriage, before being shushed by his wife.

"Thank you again, for saving our lives and our ship." Aidan briefly held his forehead to Mare's, in a traditional Celian gesture of familial affection, before giving him a tight hug. Tingles from the dragon's radiating magic filled his body again, however less aggressively than before. It was calm, and made him feel comfortably cooler. "I better get moving. See you, Mare. Try and have fun."

Aidan shuffled into the carriage, giving the dragon a passing glance as they departed for the castle city.

Nathaniel, Amelia and Aidan were all dressed to the nines in their finest royal garb. Amelia had dressed the accompanying young princess Aynith as well as she could, in case she didn't have the time to do it herself upon arrival. Despite that Aidan probably would not protest to being dressed up like a princess, Amelia did so much enjoy spending time with the girl, helping her with her wardrobe and doing up her hair. She'd bet her own crown that Constance never gave the girl as much attention, judging by Aynith's reaction to being pampered.

"You look lovely, princess." Aidan smiled at Aynith, and placed a kind kiss on her hand. He hadn't forgotten about the tension between them, but he hoped that it would at some time be resolved during their stay. He never liked leaving things open-ended.
Xkanji || God of Equilibrium || Ameth Shores || With Gri’vaya {@CrookedHalo1109} and Mär {@Rangaroc}

“Hm, but I have returned,” Xkanji said lightly, although they caught Mär’s gaze and said nothing, although the corner of their mouth curled in what could now be assumed as enjoyment, small but bright as teeth like pearls that matched their own outfit shined through dark lips.

“I can see fine,” they retorted with a bit of dry humor, tasteful on their tongue. “All but colors has not left me,” they added, not minding as their arm stretched with Mär’s grasp on it. As Gri’vaya asked her questions, they hummed in inspection, thoughtful of this descision. “Do not attempt to blend in then. Stand out,” they suggested, albiet vaguely. “Royal purple, rich and bright, would offest you hair perfectly with the right details. Like so,” they added, moving their free hand up and casting an illusion on her with praticed ease.

The dress she wore seemed to come alive, the top a silky smooth color with a v neckline that did not plunge deep, mindful of what the goddess seemed to enjoy, with little sleeves, although her shoulders were showcased as well. Pure white, translucent patterned petals smoothly rippled down the front, and the dress transitioned into a long, flowing skirt of the same rich purple, simple and hanging to her frame. The petals were absent now, and instead, a lovely striped pattern originated from her waist, going down as the trails spread out in their ivory beauty. “Is it to your taste?” They asked, watching carefully for a reaction. “Change what you wish of it.”
Xkanji || God of Equilibrium || Ameth Shores || With Gri’vaya {@CrookedHalo1109} and Mär {@Rangaroc}

“Hm, but I have returned,” Xkanji said lightly, although they caught Mär’s gaze and said nothing, although the corner of their mouth curled in what could now be assumed as enjoyment, small but bright as teeth like pearls that matched their own outfit shined through dark lips.

“I can see fine,” they retorted with a bit of dry humor, tasteful on their tongue. “All but colors has not left me,” they added, not minding as their arm stretched with Mär’s grasp on it. As Gri’vaya asked her questions, they hummed in inspection, thoughtful of this descision. “Do not attempt to blend in then. Stand out,” they suggested, albiet vaguely. “Royal purple, rich and bright, would offest you hair perfectly with the right details. Like so,” they added, moving their free hand up and casting an illusion on her with praticed ease.

The dress she wore seemed to come alive, the top a silky smooth color with a v neckline that did not plunge deep, mindful of what the goddess seemed to enjoy, with little sleeves, although her shoulders were showcased as well. Pure white, translucent patterned petals smoothly rippled down the front, and the dress transitioned into a long, flowing skirt of the same rich purple, simple and hanging to her frame. The petals were absent now, and instead, a lovely striped pattern originated from her waist, going down as the trails spread out in their ivory beauty. “Is it to your taste?” They asked, watching carefully for a reaction. “Change what you wish of it.”
|Mare | Dragon | Ameth docks | Interacting with Aidan|

Mare blinked back his surprise as the prince rested his forehead on his, his hair tickling his cheeks. What made him give a small, surprised gasp was the prince giving him a hug afterwards. Mare's eyes widened at the sudden embrace, the prince's heat comfortable as he squeezed the dragon. His hair brushed against the older's chin as he stood, practically frozen, his arms out beside him as though he was expecting the prince to fall.

At the king's sharp beckoning, he watched as the blonde turned away, giving him a fleeting glance, before going to his carriage. Mare stood and watched as they left, his eyes still wide. He could still feel the prince hugging him, a ghost of what had just happened. The dragon was still processing the event, even as he turned to walk slowly back up to the ship. He could feel a small bit of heat flood to his cheeks as he went. Nobody had ever done that to him before, and it felt really strange. A... nice kind of strange though, the kind that gets the heart beating in both embarrassment and shock. But why did he feel embarrassed? It was just a hug, nothing more nothing less. Maybe it was because he felt silly not knowing what it was at first because he'd never experienced anything like it before. That was it, just his unknowing of humans that got him worked up. That had to be it.

As Mare went over to board the ship, he noticed the crew staring at him with malice. They were probably thinking along the lines of, 'he's a beast that shouldn't be shown one bit of kindness', or 'why does the prince trust him when he's obviously trying to get on the kingdom's good side, just so that he can kill us all later'. And they might be right. Mare was a beast, a powerful creature that shouldn't really care for their puny lives. And they were right about the prince maybe being wrong about him, about how he's just playing innocent and is really planning on destroying their home beyond recollection. But Mare wasn't like that.

He didn't care if they stared at him as though he would shift into his natural form and freeze the place over, because he knew that he wouldn't do that. He would never do such a thing, not even to the snobs and thieves and criminals that probably lived here like any other place. He wouldn't do it.

Mare walked past the accusing eyes and walked over to the main post of the ship. With one powerful leap, he landed on the edge of the lookout post at the top and sat down with a thump. Maybe he'd just wait up here so that he could watch to see if anything bad went down at the party and made sure that the Celic royals came back. He rested his back against the wooden beam and looked out towards the lights. He could practically hear the music already, loud and obnoxious and overly dramatic. He sighed and thought back to what had happened on the docks. Feeling his face flush a little, he rested his arms on his knees, and hid his cheeks behind his forearms.

What also surprised him was that he felt lonely. Years of solitude in the Antarctic and he hadn't felt a glimpse of forlornness. The dragon hadn't spoken or interacted with anything for years when he had moved down South. Yet, here he was, sitting in a warmer climate in a human kingdom, feeling lonely. He didn't even have the motivation to sing or think anymore. All that clouded his mind was how he already missed having people to talk too.
|Mare | Dragon | Ameth docks | Interacting with Aidan|

Mare blinked back his surprise as the prince rested his forehead on his, his hair tickling his cheeks. What made him give a small, surprised gasp was the prince giving him a hug afterwards. Mare's eyes widened at the sudden embrace, the prince's heat comfortable as he squeezed the dragon. His hair brushed against the older's chin as he stood, practically frozen, his arms out beside him as though he was expecting the prince to fall.

At the king's sharp beckoning, he watched as the blonde turned away, giving him a fleeting glance, before going to his carriage. Mare stood and watched as they left, his eyes still wide. He could still feel the prince hugging him, a ghost of what had just happened. The dragon was still processing the event, even as he turned to walk slowly back up to the ship. He could feel a small bit of heat flood to his cheeks as he went. Nobody had ever done that to him before, and it felt really strange. A... nice kind of strange though, the kind that gets the heart beating in both embarrassment and shock. But why did he feel embarrassed? It was just a hug, nothing more nothing less. Maybe it was because he felt silly not knowing what it was at first because he'd never experienced anything like it before. That was it, just his unknowing of humans that got him worked up. That had to be it.

As Mare went over to board the ship, he noticed the crew staring at him with malice. They were probably thinking along the lines of, 'he's a beast that shouldn't be shown one bit of kindness', or 'why does the prince trust him when he's obviously trying to get on the kingdom's good side, just so that he can kill us all later'. And they might be right. Mare was a beast, a powerful creature that shouldn't really care for their puny lives. And they were right about the prince maybe being wrong about him, about how he's just playing innocent and is really planning on destroying their home beyond recollection. But Mare wasn't like that.

He didn't care if they stared at him as though he would shift into his natural form and freeze the place over, because he knew that he wouldn't do that. He would never do such a thing, not even to the snobs and thieves and criminals that probably lived here like any other place. He wouldn't do it.

Mare walked past the accusing eyes and walked over to the main post of the ship. With one powerful leap, he landed on the edge of the lookout post at the top and sat down with a thump. Maybe he'd just wait up here so that he could watch to see if anything bad went down at the party and made sure that the Celic royals came back. He rested his back against the wooden beam and looked out towards the lights. He could practically hear the music already, loud and obnoxious and overly dramatic. He sighed and thought back to what had happened on the docks. Feeling his face flush a little, he rested his arms on his knees, and hid his cheeks behind his forearms.

What also surprised him was that he felt lonely. Years of solitude in the Antarctic and he hadn't felt a glimpse of forlornness. The dragon hadn't spoken or interacted with anything for years when he had moved down South. Yet, here he was, sitting in a warmer climate in a human kingdom, feeling lonely. He didn't even have the motivation to sing or think anymore. All that clouded his mind was how he already missed having people to talk too.
llama_emoji_08__drinking_tea__by_jerikuto-d6u6n9r.gif
Pistrix || Sea Guardian of the Arctic Ocean || Eon Port > Arctic Ocean || With: Mason

He'd crest the water once more, squinting at the fluttering blotch in the distance that dipped in and out of the town raining havoc upon the unsuspecting port. Pistrix could've gone over and diffused the situation. But why should he? Clearly the kingdom didn't want someone like him giving a helping hand; the town can deal with it themselves, and kindly do one in for him as well. Besides, they had their little gods to assist them.

The flying spot of a griffin vanished at one point. Why it was even attacking was beyond Pistrix, and he didn't take heed any reason as to why.

The commotion left a silent terror of calm that Pistrix could feel even from where he was. From the corner of his eye he saw a departing ship, wobbling pitifully away into the horizon. The arctic horizon, his horizon, the very horizon he was suppose to be patrolling instead of watching a town get rampaged by a griffin--

Wait, the Guardian swiveled. Spitting out a glob of water in muted detest of the ship. Where was it going? Why was it going? Who thought it'd be a good idea to sail through the coldest ocean?

He hummed in annoyance as the back of his mind whined at the crossing into his domain, triggering a prickling sensation in the nape of his neck. There was no tilt of the ship being steered to resist currents, much less redirect itself on an actual path. Almost as if it wasn't being steered at all and left to aimlessly saunter until it crashed into an iceberg.

Pistrix snorted, typical, people cry for help and get saved by a big scary beast. He slipped into the cold blankets of the dark abyss his hide ever so easily melded into with only a faint outline with his close presence to the surface. Arms shooting out only to yank back and tuck under his chest, propelling him forwards into a boosted start. As much as he could care less about whoever died on the ship, he could at least deliver it to crash into ruins at Andrach's home.

Better her then him. Besides, she had it coming. Especially from the meeting, maybe he'll sink it on top of her palace if it turned out empty as well.

Gradually approaching the ship at an intent speed, Pistrix reached out his claws. Easily scooping the small form to a stop, the snout of the craft tapping against the tip of his claw.

A perfect projectile, minus the scrappy boy who looked worse then Pistrix on a holiday. The boy looked young, underfed, and filthy. Didn't look like the type to be missed if Pistrix just plopped the bony body in the ocean and took the boat to exact revenge.

Pistrix leaned into the boat carefully, the massive titan dispersing into the shaggy man. Hands rubbing together with the devious plans in his head, taking steps closer as the boat wobbled from new wait. Slowly resuming the drag of wind and push of current.

The Guardian stared down at the fainted body, squinting beside with a frigid finger resting over the pulse of the boy's throat. Mentally chanting for his.. unfortunate.. passing. A passing that enabled him rights to kick the body off and take the boat.
Pistrix || Sea Guardian of the Arctic Ocean || Eon Port > Arctic Ocean || With: Mason

He'd crest the water once more, squinting at the fluttering blotch in the distance that dipped in and out of the town raining havoc upon the unsuspecting port. Pistrix could've gone over and diffused the situation. But why should he? Clearly the kingdom didn't want someone like him giving a helping hand; the town can deal with it themselves, and kindly do one in for him as well. Besides, they had their little gods to assist them.

The flying spot of a griffin vanished at one point. Why it was even attacking was beyond Pistrix, and he didn't take heed any reason as to why.

The commotion left a silent terror of calm that Pistrix could feel even from where he was. From the corner of his eye he saw a departing ship, wobbling pitifully away into the horizon. The arctic horizon, his horizon, the very horizon he was suppose to be patrolling instead of watching a town get rampaged by a griffin--

Wait, the Guardian swiveled. Spitting out a glob of water in muted detest of the ship. Where was it going? Why was it going? Who thought it'd be a good idea to sail through the coldest ocean?

He hummed in annoyance as the back of his mind whined at the crossing into his domain, triggering a prickling sensation in the nape of his neck. There was no tilt of the ship being steered to resist currents, much less redirect itself on an actual path. Almost as if it wasn't being steered at all and left to aimlessly saunter until it crashed into an iceberg.

Pistrix snorted, typical, people cry for help and get saved by a big scary beast. He slipped into the cold blankets of the dark abyss his hide ever so easily melded into with only a faint outline with his close presence to the surface. Arms shooting out only to yank back and tuck under his chest, propelling him forwards into a boosted start. As much as he could care less about whoever died on the ship, he could at least deliver it to crash into ruins at Andrach's home.

Better her then him. Besides, she had it coming. Especially from the meeting, maybe he'll sink it on top of her palace if it turned out empty as well.

Gradually approaching the ship at an intent speed, Pistrix reached out his claws. Easily scooping the small form to a stop, the snout of the craft tapping against the tip of his claw.

A perfect projectile, minus the scrappy boy who looked worse then Pistrix on a holiday. The boy looked young, underfed, and filthy. Didn't look like the type to be missed if Pistrix just plopped the bony body in the ocean and took the boat to exact revenge.

Pistrix leaned into the boat carefully, the massive titan dispersing into the shaggy man. Hands rubbing together with the devious plans in his head, taking steps closer as the boat wobbled from new wait. Slowly resuming the drag of wind and push of current.

The Guardian stared down at the fainted body, squinting beside with a frigid finger resting over the pulse of the boy's throat. Mentally chanting for his.. unfortunate.. passing. A passing that enabled him rights to kick the body off and take the boat.
I love coffee. I love it oh so dearly. The caffeinated joy that brings me to waddle my penguin legs to freedom and join my fellow short brethren. One goal upon all our minds as a collective hive of couch potatoes: feed, sleep, feed. Yet I dared to defect, and ventured to the vast lands to sip the nectar of holiness. The frappuccino size grande. I fell many great beasts; titans of giraffe leggeths, shopping carts of short person annihilation, and crowds of tiny human destruction. I have conquered them all.
Gri'vaya || Goddess of Growth/Nature || Ameth Shores || Interacting with Xkanji {@MessoremMortis} and Mär {@Ragnaroc}

Gri'vaya watched with wide-eyed curiosity as her outfit was transformed into a long, violet dress. She brushed her hands over the conjured fabric, marveling at the softness. This... Wasn't too bad. The skirt was easy to move in, the outfit was loose enough that she didn't feel like she was suffocating, and it was the color of her flowers. "Well well, this isn't so bad after all," She said, surprised. With a flick of her hand, she changed the worker boots into something smaller which matched. Deep purple flats with an elegant touch on the back of the heel that brought to mind flower petals. "It's almost like designing flowers," She muttered.

A small spin proved the skirt flared out with movement, to her unexpected delight. She reached up to adjust the violets in her hair carefully. With a soft breath or two and another small twirl, she was ready. She grinned, patting the other two gods on the shoulder. "Alright, lovebirds, let's go stir up some mischief!" She was out of the forest for the first time in a decade, she was dressed up like some fancy human, and she was finally reconnecting with some old friends. It was pretty great, really.
Gri'vaya || Goddess of Growth/Nature || Ameth Shores || Interacting with Xkanji {@MessoremMortis} and Mär {@Ragnaroc}

Gri'vaya watched with wide-eyed curiosity as her outfit was transformed into a long, violet dress. She brushed her hands over the conjured fabric, marveling at the softness. This... Wasn't too bad. The skirt was easy to move in, the outfit was loose enough that she didn't feel like she was suffocating, and it was the color of her flowers. "Well well, this isn't so bad after all," She said, surprised. With a flick of her hand, she changed the worker boots into something smaller which matched. Deep purple flats with an elegant touch on the back of the heel that brought to mind flower petals. "It's almost like designing flowers," She muttered.

A small spin proved the skirt flared out with movement, to her unexpected delight. She reached up to adjust the violets in her hair carefully. With a soft breath or two and another small twirl, she was ready. She grinned, patting the other two gods on the shoulder. "Alright, lovebirds, let's go stir up some mischief!" She was out of the forest for the first time in a decade, she was dressed up like some fancy human, and she was finally reconnecting with some old friends. It was pretty great, really.
giphy.gif
Hersha || Sea Guardian of the Pacific Ocean ||Traveling towards the Pacific castle > headed to Lavin|| Sensing Calypso and Scylla/Skhola (Interacting with Wyvera)

It was not long before the colossal form of hersha passed into his warmer waters, the temperature soothing against frozen hide, thawing it bit by bit. The playful waters almost seemed to ease away the pounding ache in his head, turning it into dull beat. Instead of the ache that was once there, whispers of prayers from his followers and believers filled the void. Iit warmed his heart to know that people still prayed to him and even for him, even though he had taken a less active roll involving the humans since the death of his brother.

Hersha cut through the water as he headed towards his own home under the sea. If one was to see his home they would describe it as warm, friendly, and maybe a bit extravagant. If he had had his way, the extravagant aspect wouldn't be a thing, but he kept it as a reminder of his late brother who had encouraged him to be a little less humble. Large marble columns lined a path in twos, fish and other sea creatures darted in between with a playful swish of their fins, with colorful bunches of coral and various plant life grew in wild patches, branching over, arms twisting till they made a large tunnel, large enough for his beast form to comfortably fit through. At the end of the tunnel a crisp marble castle with spiraling turrets rose high into the currents. To the untrained eye, or to any human too far down into the ocean it just looked like a massive garden of coral blooming, host to an abundant amount of oceanic life.

As of late, Hersha had been keeping tabs on his siblings, and even the newest and youngest. Every so often he would cast his presence out, hoping and praying for just a simple brush up against the presence of another. While he had done this every so often in the past he quite frequently did it now. Even though they had all just met up, hersha being the cautious one as one could never be too cautious now as sea monsters had become more vicious and daring than before, quickly checked up on his siblings to make sure they were fine. Each one seemed to be fine, some better than others. With a heated cough, Hersha cleared his mind.

However when it came to the youngest, nothing came back. With a panicked feeling Hersha quickly sent out another one only to get nothing in response. A deep fear dropped in his stomach like a large stone. Then the strong coppery smell of blood tainted his waters and that stone in his stomach grew and he was suddenly reminded of when he had come across Mathias. If she suffered the same fate as him, the young man could never forgive himself. He quickly turned around and ripped through the waters, hardly caring about disrupting any life. If any lurking sea monsters were around, they were smart enough to say clear as he was on the war path and nothing would stand in his way, and he would not hesitate to rip a monster into pieces.

Hersha arrived to the coastline of Lavin, an uneasy feeling creeping up his spine, fins flared in defense. Whatever was here felt wrong, twisted, and powerful, but wrong. Hersha crept up stealthy, as fast as he could. He refused to let another guardian die. The scent of blood set all his nerves on fire. Hersha dreaded what he might find waiting, he saw Wyvera creeping up as well.

You felt it too didn’t you? He quietly spoke to her as to not disturb her. Hersha’s eyes darted around the gruesome scene before him.
Hersha || Sea Guardian of the Pacific Ocean ||Traveling towards the Pacific castle > headed to Lavin|| Sensing Calypso and Scylla/Skhola (Interacting with Wyvera)

It was not long before the colossal form of hersha passed into his warmer waters, the temperature soothing against frozen hide, thawing it bit by bit. The playful waters almost seemed to ease away the pounding ache in his head, turning it into dull beat. Instead of the ache that was once there, whispers of prayers from his followers and believers filled the void. Iit warmed his heart to know that people still prayed to him and even for him, even though he had taken a less active roll involving the humans since the death of his brother.

Hersha cut through the water as he headed towards his own home under the sea. If one was to see his home they would describe it as warm, friendly, and maybe a bit extravagant. If he had had his way, the extravagant aspect wouldn't be a thing, but he kept it as a reminder of his late brother who had encouraged him to be a little less humble. Large marble columns lined a path in twos, fish and other sea creatures darted in between with a playful swish of their fins, with colorful bunches of coral and various plant life grew in wild patches, branching over, arms twisting till they made a large tunnel, large enough for his beast form to comfortably fit through. At the end of the tunnel a crisp marble castle with spiraling turrets rose high into the currents. To the untrained eye, or to any human too far down into the ocean it just looked like a massive garden of coral blooming, host to an abundant amount of oceanic life.

As of late, Hersha had been keeping tabs on his siblings, and even the newest and youngest. Every so often he would cast his presence out, hoping and praying for just a simple brush up against the presence of another. While he had done this every so often in the past he quite frequently did it now. Even though they had all just met up, hersha being the cautious one as one could never be too cautious now as sea monsters had become more vicious and daring than before, quickly checked up on his siblings to make sure they were fine. Each one seemed to be fine, some better than others. With a heated cough, Hersha cleared his mind.

However when it came to the youngest, nothing came back. With a panicked feeling Hersha quickly sent out another one only to get nothing in response. A deep fear dropped in his stomach like a large stone. Then the strong coppery smell of blood tainted his waters and that stone in his stomach grew and he was suddenly reminded of when he had come across Mathias. If she suffered the same fate as him, the young man could never forgive himself. He quickly turned around and ripped through the waters, hardly caring about disrupting any life. If any lurking sea monsters were around, they were smart enough to say clear as he was on the war path and nothing would stand in his way, and he would not hesitate to rip a monster into pieces.

Hersha arrived to the coastline of Lavin, an uneasy feeling creeping up his spine, fins flared in defense. Whatever was here felt wrong, twisted, and powerful, but wrong. Hersha crept up stealthy, as fast as he could. He refused to let another guardian die. The scent of blood set all his nerves on fire. Hersha dreaded what he might find waiting, he saw Wyvera creeping up as well.

You felt it too didn’t you? He quietly spoke to her as to not disturb her. Hersha’s eyes darted around the gruesome scene before him.
CCphzwS.png Gem to Treasure Sales
Dom Shop
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38