Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Aphelion Academy- Roleplay Topic
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 59 60
//Looks great to me! Responding too so I don’t leave a lot of OC clutter.

Amir let his attention focus now, after the arrival of another late student. Huh. ’At least I’m not the only one,’ he mused internally, moving his gaze around. The classsrom looked nice - the whole school was gorgeous, he’d admit, his chesnut eyes scanning the people.

The girl in front of him had a loud, demanding type of sense to her, and his eyes fell upon a male reading a book, of what he couldn’t tell. Past him was another, well-built male, and way behind the two was a girl who looked to be content keeping her head down. He shifted his head to glance at the late girl next - she looked like a fun type, cheery and relaxed. His gaze slid to the other male a couple desks to the side, drawing something in his notebook. He’d ask later, if they got to be conversing, he noted, and he finally turned around to look at the male diagonal from him, missing him when glancing at Arabella. He seemed the most relaxed, but the way he held himself asserted more cocky then easygoing. He also seemed to asleep, or dramatically trying to doze off, unlike when his gaze had meet Amir’s earlier. Thinking little of it, he twisted back around in his seat, taking his glasses off and carefully moving to wipe them off gently with the corner of his soft shirt. He couldn’t really see without them, so keeping them clean was kind of important.
//Looks great to me! Responding too so I don’t leave a lot of OC clutter.

Amir let his attention focus now, after the arrival of another late student. Huh. ’At least I’m not the only one,’ he mused internally, moving his gaze around. The classsrom looked nice - the whole school was gorgeous, he’d admit, his chesnut eyes scanning the people.

The girl in front of him had a loud, demanding type of sense to her, and his eyes fell upon a male reading a book, of what he couldn’t tell. Past him was another, well-built male, and way behind the two was a girl who looked to be content keeping her head down. He shifted his head to glance at the late girl next - she looked like a fun type, cheery and relaxed. His gaze slid to the other male a couple desks to the side, drawing something in his notebook. He’d ask later, if they got to be conversing, he noted, and he finally turned around to look at the male diagonal from him, missing him when glancing at Arabella. He seemed the most relaxed, but the way he held himself asserted more cocky then easygoing. He also seemed to asleep, or dramatically trying to doze off, unlike when his gaze had meet Amir’s earlier. Thinking little of it, he twisted back around in his seat, taking his glasses off and carefully moving to wipe them off gently with the corner of his soft shirt. He couldn’t really see without them, so keeping them clean was kind of important.
(empty___ empty____empty______Deimos____Scree

empty___ empty____ Calamansi__ Astra___Pax

deir___ empty____Amir_______ empty___empty

empty___Kip______ empty______Damien__Arabella)

"It would seam they follow the idea of, better dead then captured," the teacher replied, looking away slightly as she brushed a strand of hair from her face. Attention now on the door and the two new studemts entering the room, she let out a small sigh of disappointment, "take a seat, I hope you have a decent excuse for your tardiness,". Deimos shot the two a glare, how dare they be late, he thought to himself, did they not even care about their education, this was serious stuff. Meanwhile, Astra seamed slightly more sympathetic, though she was keeping her head down, seaming to not want to draw much attention to herself.
(empty___ empty____empty______Deimos____Scree

empty___ empty____ Calamansi__ Astra___Pax

"It would seam they follow the idea of, better dead then captured," the teacher replied, looking away slightly as she brushed a strand of hair from her face. Attention now on the door and the two new studemts entering the room, she let out a small sigh of disappointment, "take a seat, I hope you have a decent excuse for your tardiness,". Deimos shot the two a glare, how dare they be late, he thought to himself, did they not even care about their education, this was serious stuff. Meanwhile, Astra seamed slightly more sympathetic, though she was keeping her head down, seaming to not want to draw much attention to herself.
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
Damien was starting to get annoyed. He absently removed one of his arms from behind his head and raised his hand. Not waiting for the teacher to call on him, he loudly said "When are we actually going to DO something? Right now all we have managed to do is.. Oh yeah, nothing. There IS a reason we all came here right? Why don't we just get on with that?" His eyes were still blankly watching the ceiling, but his mouth was in a tight frown.
Damien was starting to get annoyed. He absently removed one of his arms from behind his head and raised his hand. Not waiting for the teacher to call on him, he loudly said "When are we actually going to DO something? Right now all we have managed to do is.. Oh yeah, nothing. There IS a reason we all came here right? Why don't we just get on with that?" His eyes were still blankly watching the ceiling, but his mouth was in a tight frown.
2Grf1oy.jpg
Amir nodded, and prepared to defend himself, before being hit with the full blast of the glare of Deimos, although he tried his best to ignore it. When Damien spoke, he rolled his eyes without any actual intent to it, slightly annoyed with the glaring, apparently indignant male, and the rude one, but he tried understand where they were coming from, so he stifled any of his own irritation, slipping his glasses back on.

“Apologies, Ma’am. My plane was held up,” he said formally, standing as he spoke and then sitting back down. Did they do that here? It was a sign of courtesy where he was from, so he thought little of his actions, clearing his throat lightly. He rustled in his chair, wondering absently why the other girl was late, yet his mind didn’t dwell on it.
Amir nodded, and prepared to defend himself, before being hit with the full blast of the glare of Deimos, although he tried his best to ignore it. When Damien spoke, he rolled his eyes without any actual intent to it, slightly annoyed with the glaring, apparently indignant male, and the rude one, but he tried understand where they were coming from, so he stifled any of his own irritation, slipping his glasses back on.

“Apologies, Ma’am. My plane was held up,” he said formally, standing as he spoke and then sitting back down. Did they do that here? It was a sign of courtesy where he was from, so he thought little of his actions, clearing his throat lightly. He rustled in his chair, wondering absently why the other girl was late, yet his mind didn’t dwell on it.
Deir ignored Demien and his words that were just dripping with pride, ignoring the distaste it left in his mouth. deirdre did however looked up to the person who just spoke, someone from out of town? there isn't a lot of folks who weren't raised in the city that the artist knew so that is actually interesting. But the were-creatures stormy eyes moved to the girl that was just as late as plane hold up fella, of at least when he sat back down he did so. almost waiting with interest to hear the explanations or excuses she had.
Deir ignored Demien and his words that were just dripping with pride, ignoring the distaste it left in his mouth. deirdre did however looked up to the person who just spoke, someone from out of town? there isn't a lot of folks who weren't raised in the city that the artist knew so that is actually interesting. But the were-creatures stormy eyes moved to the girl that was just as late as plane hold up fella, of at least when he sat back down he did so. almost waiting with interest to hear the explanations or excuses she had.
:^)
Hooray- Everyone is going to hate Damien- that was my goal.)
Hooray- Everyone is going to hate Damien- that was my goal.)
2Grf1oy.jpg
//just gonna move Calamansi to the front real quick-
(empty___ empty____Calamansi____Deimos____Scree

empty___ empty____ empty___ Astra___Pax

EDIT: didn't see the previous responses that were written while I was writing

Calamansi glanced back at Amir curiously, silently deeming his excuse forgivable. He seems like an uptight suck-up, she thought to herself, but it looks like he's got guts, at least. She'd taken note of how he'd responded to Deimos- personally, she would have ripped the demon's face off if he'd given her a glare like that, but not everyone could be as great as she was. Damien though, she could respect. "Hey, yeah, the dude in the back's right. Can't we hurry up?"
//just gonna move Calamansi to the front real quick-
(empty___ empty____Calamansi____Deimos____Scree

empty___ empty____ empty___ Astra___Pax

EDIT: didn't see the previous responses that were written while I was writing

Calamansi glanced back at Amir curiously, silently deeming his excuse forgivable. He seems like an uptight suck-up, she thought to herself, but it looks like he's got guts, at least. She'd taken note of how he'd responded to Deimos- personally, she would have ripped the demon's face off if he'd given her a glare like that, but not everyone could be as great as she was. Damien though, she could respect. "Hey, yeah, the dude in the back's right. Can't we hurry up?"
I'm FR time :)
Frost | she/her
(seating chart is good for Kip!)
"I got lost!" Kip announced in response to the teacher's glare. She seemed to not be embarrassed or ashamed in the slightest because of her tardiness. In fact, it was as if it had made the day more exciting for her, really. Wait, the studnets were talking about doing something? Something about Tundrastriders, probably.. She listened curiously to the conversation, hoping to glean some more knowledge of what was going on. Some of these other kids seemed a little.. not mean, hm, maybe aggressive? Or just over-eager to learn!

She leaned over towards the guy who'd been speaking up about wanting to do something, practically laying across the empty seat between them in order to get talk to him. "Hey. Hey, what are we talking about? Are we gonna do something?"
(seating chart is good for Kip!)
"I got lost!" Kip announced in response to the teacher's glare. She seemed to not be embarrassed or ashamed in the slightest because of her tardiness. In fact, it was as if it had made the day more exciting for her, really. Wait, the studnets were talking about doing something? Something about Tundrastriders, probably.. She listened curiously to the conversation, hoping to glean some more knowledge of what was going on. Some of these other kids seemed a little.. not mean, hm, maybe aggressive? Or just over-eager to learn!

She leaned over towards the guy who'd been speaking up about wanting to do something, practically laying across the empty seat between them in order to get talk to him. "Hey. Hey, what are we talking about? Are we gonna do something?"
Pax was shocked from Damien's words and how a few people agreed. He stayed completely silent. You get hurt when you spoke out of line, at least from his experience. He made sure to only speak when spoken to. He took his book out again and tried to hide his face, he slowly felt the panic rising. His small wings looked more weak then usual. He timidly looked up to the teacher, wondering what her response may be.
Pax was shocked from Damien's words and how a few people agreed. He stayed completely silent. You get hurt when you spoke out of line, at least from his experience. He made sure to only speak when spoken to. He took his book out again and tried to hide his face, he slowly felt the panic rising. His small wings looked more weak then usual. He timidly looked up to the teacher, wondering what her response may be.
Amir did not find himself surprised, but he didn’t voice it. He wasn’t trying to be mean, but it truly did seem like something the girl would do, despite his lack of knowledge about here. He did also wonder what they were to do by her question, his eyes shifting back slightly in interest. He had somewhat of an idea what they were doing, but not a lot at the moment. He knew better then wondering if they were going to demonstrate their powers and, as it took, reveal their raced, but it wasn’t exactly always a pleasant experience, so he waited. Perhaps another day? Or maybe, it was right around the corner. He kept silent, preferring to keep his voice muted to prevent being regularly drowned out.
Amir did not find himself surprised, but he didn’t voice it. He wasn’t trying to be mean, but it truly did seem like something the girl would do, despite his lack of knowledge about here. He did also wonder what they were to do by her question, his eyes shifting back slightly in interest. He had somewhat of an idea what they were doing, but not a lot at the moment. He knew better then wondering if they were going to demonstrate their powers and, as it took, reveal their raced, but it wasn’t exactly always a pleasant experience, so he waited. Perhaps another day? Or maybe, it was right around the corner. He kept silent, preferring to keep his voice muted to prevent being regularly drowned out.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 59 60