Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Heart of Ocean [Closed]
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 213 214
@Syuzeren Is the queen of Ameth accepted just want to know before I start, not rushing...

@Syuzeren Is the queen of Ameth accepted just want to know before I start, not rushing...

gAR4GMS.gif

check out my hatchery for great deals and pretty hatchlings!
@Syuzeren

I've gotten your ping! I am glad you love Mar and I was about to start watching this season of AHS. To answer your questions.

The kelpies out of game are doing pretty well but in game are freaking the f-out because there is a sea monster attacking.

As for why Keplie's I've had these two characters for awhile now and Really wanted to do something with them. This was the prefect settling and opportunity for me to play them as what they are.

What would you like to know about my OC OWO.
@Syuzeren

I've gotten your ping! I am glad you love Mar and I was about to start watching this season of AHS. To answer your questions.

The kelpies out of game are doing pretty well but in game are freaking the f-out because there is a sea monster attacking.

As for why Keplie's I've had these two characters for awhile now and Really wanted to do something with them. This was the prefect settling and opportunity for me to play them as what they are.

What would you like to know about my OC OWO.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@eternallysacred

That denial of fodder is me when I still had fodder—
@eternallysacred

That denial of fodder is me when I still had fodder—
I love coffee. I love it oh so dearly. The caffeinated joy that brings me to waddle my penguin legs to freedom and join my fellow short brethren. One goal upon all our minds as a collective hive of couch potatoes: feed, sleep, feed. Yet I dared to defect, and ventured to the vast lands to sip the nectar of holiness. The frappuccino size grande. I fell many great beasts; titans of giraffe leggeths, shopping carts of short person annihilation, and crowds of tiny human destruction. I have conquered them all.
@GrandeLatte
Pppft thats a mood.

However, now that I got his post up, I can go back to sticking my head down in the coli!
@GrandeLatte
Pppft thats a mood.

However, now that I got his post up, I can go back to sticking my head down in the coli!
CCphzwS.png Gem to Treasure Sales
Dom Shop
@InsanityAbyss

~Sea Monster~
Name: Snapjaw

Age: Assumed to be around 300 by most, but some say that he could be up to 1000 years old based on wisdom.

Personality: Large, lumbering, patient, Snapjaw spends the majority of his days drifting along ocean currents, rising up once in a while to entertain himself with ships he spots while in his dormant state. With these vessels, Snapjaw enjoys observing the crew members and watching how they interact with one another, curious as to what they do when endangered by something like himself. He rarely immediately attacks these ships, instead preferring to talk with the people on board, questioning them about their knowledge. Whether the crew manages to entertain him or not often dictates their fate.

Snapjaw is relatively docile for a sea monster, but any sort of violence towards him often results in a quick but bloody death for the aggressor. He is often told in stories by witnesses of him to be akin to a judge, where your decisions affect your chances of survival.

Appearance: At first, once could mistake Snapjaw to be a mammoth of a fish when viewed from his silhouette, but upon closer inspection it's clear he's a monster. His body is long like a koi and maroon in colour, covered with blotches of white and moss green. His mouth juts out of his head as though someone had yanked it outwards, needle teeth lining the pink gums. This mouth has the unique trait of being able to snap outwards in the blink of an eye, much like his name suggests.
A set of four eyes line both sides of his face, each one of them the colour of the black abyss. Fins the size of sails are placed on either side of him, translucent webbing stretched across the triangular shape. In front of each fin is an octopus tentacle, allowing him to grip his prey if needed. His tail is like that of a guppy- majestic and flowing. It's a wonder it hasn't been ripped yet, but there's word that it has healing properties that patches up any kind of tear in it.

Bio: As legend goes, there was once a captain of a ship who fell in love with a woman. It was only a small tug towards her, so he paid no attention to it at first. The days and weeks he spent out at sea occupied his mind more than the woman who was always there at the harbour amidst the small crowd of random villagers that welcomed him back home whenever he came back. She merely smiled at him whenever he spotted her from the corner of his vision before looking out to sea longingly with sad eyes, the salty air playing with her hazelnut hair. This puzzled the captain, and each time he saw her he felt the love he had for her grow stronger. This bothered the captain for he wished nothing to do with love as he didn't want to one day go missing out at sea and leave his partner all alone, forever unsure of what had happened to him. He decided to attempt to ignore her in hopes that she would go away.

However, the feeling grew and grew the more he continued like this. He began confusing people's names and muddling up key instructions whilst out at sea, the thought of her imprinted in his mind. This then became a deep melancholy that the woman, too, felt whenever he was looking over the blue waves that sparkled under the sun, manifesting itself into insomnia when he went to bed, the realisation that there was truly no one else for him back at his home town that looked at him the same way she did.

One day, when the confused man was resting his weary feet at home after a month of fishing for treasure far out at sea with his crew, something changed within him. What it was from it isn't exactly known, but it is believed that a letter from the woman was on his table when he entered his home, revealing her emotions to him. However, the love that he once had for the woman turned into a fearful hate as his mind decided that the woman had placed a curse upon him, and that she was going to kill him.

Out of panic, the man called upon the townsfolk to rally against the woman, claiming that she was a siren who ate men's hearts after torturing and playing with them. What happened next was quick but brutal. The woman was gone after being pushed out to sea in a fisherman's boat with no oars, even after she cried out that she never meant any harm and that she was no witch. There was no hint of mercy from the cheers within the crowd as she drifted out to sea. The captain was praised for his vigilance and soon became talk of the town.

The captain felt a painful loneliness. At night he would go out to the harbour to the same spot the woman stood whenever he returned from a long journey, and he looked out to sea with the same sadness as she. At some point he rowed himself out to sea with no note of why or where to. He never returned back home, engulfed with his love for the woman.

They say that Snapjaw is the result of the captain's tale, and he roams the seas in search of his true love, forever following the currents until the end of time for her.

Extras: Snapjaw can extend his jaw outwards and can easily crunch down the hull of a ship. He's like the size of a whale. They say that the sight of a lone woman on a boat at sea that seemingly disappears into the distance is the sign of certain doom from Snapjaw.

((i did this at 1 am so this may really suck and i may edit some bits i forgot to put down))
@InsanityAbyss

~Sea Monster~
Name: Snapjaw

Age: Assumed to be around 300 by most, but some say that he could be up to 1000 years old based on wisdom.

Personality: Large, lumbering, patient, Snapjaw spends the majority of his days drifting along ocean currents, rising up once in a while to entertain himself with ships he spots while in his dormant state. With these vessels, Snapjaw enjoys observing the crew members and watching how they interact with one another, curious as to what they do when endangered by something like himself. He rarely immediately attacks these ships, instead preferring to talk with the people on board, questioning them about their knowledge. Whether the crew manages to entertain him or not often dictates their fate.

Snapjaw is relatively docile for a sea monster, but any sort of violence towards him often results in a quick but bloody death for the aggressor. He is often told in stories by witnesses of him to be akin to a judge, where your decisions affect your chances of survival.

Appearance: At first, once could mistake Snapjaw to be a mammoth of a fish when viewed from his silhouette, but upon closer inspection it's clear he's a monster. His body is long like a koi and maroon in colour, covered with blotches of white and moss green. His mouth juts out of his head as though someone had yanked it outwards, needle teeth lining the pink gums. This mouth has the unique trait of being able to snap outwards in the blink of an eye, much like his name suggests.
A set of four eyes line both sides of his face, each one of them the colour of the black abyss. Fins the size of sails are placed on either side of him, translucent webbing stretched across the triangular shape. In front of each fin is an octopus tentacle, allowing him to grip his prey if needed. His tail is like that of a guppy- majestic and flowing. It's a wonder it hasn't been ripped yet, but there's word that it has healing properties that patches up any kind of tear in it.

Bio: As legend goes, there was once a captain of a ship who fell in love with a woman. It was only a small tug towards her, so he paid no attention to it at first. The days and weeks he spent out at sea occupied his mind more than the woman who was always there at the harbour amidst the small crowd of random villagers that welcomed him back home whenever he came back. She merely smiled at him whenever he spotted her from the corner of his vision before looking out to sea longingly with sad eyes, the salty air playing with her hazelnut hair. This puzzled the captain, and each time he saw her he felt the love he had for her grow stronger. This bothered the captain for he wished nothing to do with love as he didn't want to one day go missing out at sea and leave his partner all alone, forever unsure of what had happened to him. He decided to attempt to ignore her in hopes that she would go away.

However, the feeling grew and grew the more he continued like this. He began confusing people's names and muddling up key instructions whilst out at sea, the thought of her imprinted in his mind. This then became a deep melancholy that the woman, too, felt whenever he was looking over the blue waves that sparkled under the sun, manifesting itself into insomnia when he went to bed, the realisation that there was truly no one else for him back at his home town that looked at him the same way she did.

One day, when the confused man was resting his weary feet at home after a month of fishing for treasure far out at sea with his crew, something changed within him. What it was from it isn't exactly known, but it is believed that a letter from the woman was on his table when he entered his home, revealing her emotions to him. However, the love that he once had for the woman turned into a fearful hate as his mind decided that the woman had placed a curse upon him, and that she was going to kill him.

Out of panic, the man called upon the townsfolk to rally against the woman, claiming that she was a siren who ate men's hearts after torturing and playing with them. What happened next was quick but brutal. The woman was gone after being pushed out to sea in a fisherman's boat with no oars, even after she cried out that she never meant any harm and that she was no witch. There was no hint of mercy from the cheers within the crowd as she drifted out to sea. The captain was praised for his vigilance and soon became talk of the town.

The captain felt a painful loneliness. At night he would go out to the harbour to the same spot the woman stood whenever he returned from a long journey, and he looked out to sea with the same sadness as she. At some point he rowed himself out to sea with no note of why or where to. He never returned back home, engulfed with his love for the woman.

They say that Snapjaw is the result of the captain's tale, and he roams the seas in search of his true love, forever following the currents until the end of time for her.

Extras: Snapjaw can extend his jaw outwards and can easily crunch down the hull of a ship. He's like the size of a whale. They say that the sight of a lone woman on a boat at sea that seemingly disappears into the distance is the sign of certain doom from Snapjaw.

((i did this at 1 am so this may really suck and i may edit some bits i forgot to put down))
@Uyi Yaaaaaaaas, another monster! And he looks great too! Love that folkloric feel to him. Can't wait to see him in action.
@Uyi Yaaaaaaaas, another monster! And he looks great too! Love that folkloric feel to him. Can't wait to see him in action.
Blooming-Strangler.gif
Ooo, color me stoked. What a fancy lil fella, or well, big fella.

Still love him :D
Ooo, color me stoked. What a fancy lil fella, or well, big fella.

Still love him :D
I love coffee. I love it oh so dearly. The caffeinated joy that brings me to waddle my penguin legs to freedom and join my fellow short brethren. One goal upon all our minds as a collective hive of couch potatoes: feed, sleep, feed. Yet I dared to defect, and ventured to the vast lands to sip the nectar of holiness. The frappuccino size grande. I fell many great beasts; titans of giraffe leggeths, shopping carts of short person annihilation, and crowds of tiny human destruction. I have conquered them all.
Holy Snapjaw, ya’ll just disappeared for one day and then blew up with 60 notifications lmao
Holy Snapjaw, ya’ll just disappeared for one day and then blew up with 60 notifications lmao
We’re like a child.

One moment sitting in bored silence. Turn your back on,y to hear a loud bang. When you turn around the child has a weaponized explosive spatula.

How did the child get a weaponized explosive spatula? I don’t know, do you? I don’t, do you?
We’re like a child.

One moment sitting in bored silence. Turn your back on,y to hear a loud bang. When you turn around the child has a weaponized explosive spatula.

How did the child get a weaponized explosive spatula? I don’t know, do you? I don’t, do you?
@Uyi Welcome to the RP! You can have as many characters as you can handle, I feel like 2-3 is the good amount right now and have them spread all over the world and interact with others

@EternallySacred As much as I adore Hersha he needs to pull himself together and step up his game if he wish not to see more shenanigans from these children lol

@Syuzeren Did you approve of Yvaine’s new character? I’ll be adding her to the front?

@Grandelatte According to Syu, the god of Creation must have been high as heck when they assigned Pistrix to the protect one of the world’s oceans lol. They can’t help it, he was their child too lol, eventhough a lot question about his morals.

I like playing around with the idea of the Guardians; Hersha, Mathias, Wyvera, Pistrix and Andrach already existed with their ‘parent’ before the god even made the earth. Like they were babies/children personally created by and living with the god of Creation in like, a ‘heavenly/ethereal/godly’ish realm? Then they got yeeted down this world when they became ‘teenagers’ so oops O O F

And for the current timeline, I guess they’re considered to be ‘young adults’
@Uyi Welcome to the RP! You can have as many characters as you can handle, I feel like 2-3 is the good amount right now and have them spread all over the world and interact with others

@EternallySacred As much as I adore Hersha he needs to pull himself together and step up his game if he wish not to see more shenanigans from these children lol

@Syuzeren Did you approve of Yvaine’s new character? I’ll be adding her to the front?

@Grandelatte According to Syu, the god of Creation must have been high as heck when they assigned Pistrix to the protect one of the world’s oceans lol. They can’t help it, he was their child too lol, eventhough a lot question about his morals.

I like playing around with the idea of the Guardians; Hersha, Mathias, Wyvera, Pistrix and Andrach already existed with their ‘parent’ before the god even made the earth. Like they were babies/children personally created by and living with the god of Creation in like, a ‘heavenly/ethereal/godly’ish realm? Then they got yeeted down this world when they became ‘teenagers’ so oops O O F

And for the current timeline, I guess they’re considered to be ‘young adults’
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 213 214