Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Heart of Ocean [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 213 214
@Ragnaroc All fine to us, Syu confirmed xD Also no worries, they’re at normal age when they should start fending for themselves, especially that this RP is like, a fantasy medieval RP

As for the gods, I’d need three people, but they can be your own made-up character and just based on the actual Greek gods, don’t have to necessary RP as Poseidon or Zeus lol. And also they be beefing with the Sea Guardians.
@Ragnaroc All fine to us, Syu confirmed xD Also no worries, they’re at normal age when they should start fending for themselves, especially that this RP is like, a fantasy medieval RP

As for the gods, I’d need three people, but they can be your own made-up character and just based on the actual Greek gods, don’t have to necessary RP as Poseidon or Zeus lol. And also they be beefing with the Sea Guardians.
Hey @insanityabyss I was looking to take on a guardian but I am confused. So I know you and another person have 2 and their namesake are on the list, but the rest of the guardians say taken.
Hey @insanityabyss I was looking to take on a guardian but I am confused. So I know you and another person have 2 and their namesake are on the list, but the rest of the guardians say taken.
-Artshop-
bGrcZ1J.png
Lol @Ragnaroc I didn't actually think @Insanityabyss would use the reference I MEANT IT AS A JOKE but thank you.

I must say I am looking forward to see everyone's complete character sheets! Can't wait to have a fully literate role play with everyone.
Lol @Ragnaroc I didn't actually think @Insanityabyss would use the reference I MEANT IT AS A JOKE but thank you.

I must say I am looking forward to see everyone's complete character sheets! Can't wait to have a fully literate role play with everyone.
IUVFB2R.png

IUVFB2R.png
@ColorfulShadows Well there are two people that asked me to reserve the slot, but I’m afraid I might remove one of them soon if they don’t meet the requirement for this RP. So for now, we have Indian Ocean open and Arctic Ocean up for debate.

If you can, can you send me a RP post sample in PM if you’re interested in taking the role?
@ColorfulShadows Well there are two people that asked me to reserve the slot, but I’m afraid I might remove one of them soon if they don’t meet the requirement for this RP. So for now, we have Indian Ocean open and Arctic Ocean up for debate.

If you can, can you send me a RP post sample in PM if you’re interested in taking the role?
@Syuzeren

AHH but the meme stands regardless!! XDDD
Also might I say! Your art is Beautiful! <3 I can't wait to play in this rp with all of you.
@Syuzeren

AHH but the meme stands regardless!! XDDD
Also might I say! Your art is Beautiful! <3 I can't wait to play in this rp with all of you.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@InsanityAbyss

Okay thank you for the confirm and for the information on gods! I figured if/when all the slots are take psudo-sidon could either be a passed god or some minor god that is not really followed by the main pantheon or the guardians. As noted though if you have trouble finding players for the gods. I don't mind playing psudo-sidon they will just be more of a side character unless plot demands their attention. In which case or that scene or set of scenes I'll ply them in the forefront. I think we have almost 10 characters now, which is honestly a very healthy count for FR rps.
@InsanityAbyss

Okay thank you for the confirm and for the information on gods! I figured if/when all the slots are take psudo-sidon could either be a passed god or some minor god that is not really followed by the main pantheon or the guardians. As noted though if you have trouble finding players for the gods. I don't mind playing psudo-sidon they will just be more of a side character unless plot demands their attention. In which case or that scene or set of scenes I'll ply them in the forefront. I think we have almost 10 characters now, which is honestly a very healthy count for FR rps.
Where is the kingdom of Phenos? Did that get taken down when the guardian died? That would be Scary, the loss of a whole island-turtle.

Also I ready that the giant turtles are sleep and thus not moving. Does that mean we all sorta get pushed around be ocean currents? Like a giant untethered buoy?
Where is the kingdom of Phenos? Did that get taken down when the guardian died? That would be Scary, the loss of a whole island-turtle.

Also I ready that the giant turtles are sleep and thus not moving. Does that mean we all sorta get pushed around be ocean currents? Like a giant untethered buoy?
@ragnaroc thank you for your kind words my art is going to be my main cause of death tm.

@insanityabyss Lamao. Soulja boi tellem
@ragnaroc thank you for your kind words my art is going to be my main cause of death tm.

@insanityabyss Lamao. Soulja boi tellem
IUVFB2R.png
Well I did say I’m going to let this RP keep on recruiting until this weekends, if they do not meet the number we intended to have then we’ll just have to play side characters and stuff along the way, so no worries, this RP will officially by next week ^^

-EDIT INTENSIFIED- What Phenos

@Syuzeren It is because of freeloaders like me lamao nervous sweatingpackage tracking intensified in a corner
Well I did say I’m going to let this RP keep on recruiting until this weekends, if they do not meet the number we intended to have then we’ll just have to play side characters and stuff along the way, so no worries, this RP will officially by next week ^^

-EDIT INTENSIFIED- What Phenos

@Syuzeren It is because of freeloaders like me lamao nervous sweatingpackage tracking intensified in a corner
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 213 214