Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Heart of Ocean [Closed]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 213 214
@Ragnaroc owo He’s always been there tho lol, just that I’m gonna dedicate my whole post on the first page to Wyvera and repost Mason here.

Hmm, well Mason is probably one odd child that does different things everyday, he never stays in one place for too long, your characters probably see him on busy streets and around the market area and stuff sometimes. If he hasn’t been caught red handed or being recognized by the guards in that town, he’ll probably stick around for a bit

He just gonna chat up with anyone with a bag of coins in their hand tbh lol, foreigners too aye
@Ragnaroc owo He’s always been there tho lol, just that I’m gonna dedicate my whole post on the first page to Wyvera and repost Mason here.

Hmm, well Mason is probably one odd child that does different things everyday, he never stays in one place for too long, your characters probably see him on busy streets and around the market area and stuff sometimes. If he hasn’t been caught red handed or being recognized by the guards in that town, he’ll probably stick around for a bit

He just gonna chat up with anyone with a bag of coins in their hand tbh lol, foreigners too aye
@InsanityAbyss

AHHH he is probably at the fairs that Eos goes to find buyer's for his yearlings...in fact he may have attempted to steal from Eos and that went very very poorly for him. But...nAHHH that kind of money would be put in a chest so it would be more, pick pocketing tourists I think you said you boy was interested in.
He most likely knowns Roan, Everyone knows Roan, the carpenter's boy. Roan is a good person and has probably been kind to Mason on more then one occasion. Would have helped him out if Mason had asked for it once or twice.
Mason probably knows that Eos and Roan live together. But maybe not, it's on the lesser end of gossip, old news. What he Definitely knows is that their stable contains mean eating horses. So that's probably a place he's never been. XDD Less he was a fool, very interested or asked Roan to see them. Roan is just more approachable and more often seen then Eos.

What do you think?
@InsanityAbyss

AHHH he is probably at the fairs that Eos goes to find buyer's for his yearlings...in fact he may have attempted to steal from Eos and that went very very poorly for him. But...nAHHH that kind of money would be put in a chest so it would be more, pick pocketing tourists I think you said you boy was interested in.
He most likely knowns Roan, Everyone knows Roan, the carpenter's boy. Roan is a good person and has probably been kind to Mason on more then one occasion. Would have helped him out if Mason had asked for it once or twice.
Mason probably knows that Eos and Roan live together. But maybe not, it's on the lesser end of gossip, old news. What he Definitely knows is that their stable contains mean eating horses. So that's probably a place he's never been. XDD Less he was a fool, very interested or asked Roan to see them. Roan is just more approachable and more often seen then Eos.

What do you think?
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
Come to Celic we have ice T_T
I'm ruling over an empty kingdom over here
Come to Celic we have ice T_T
I'm ruling over an empty kingdom over here
@CirqueDuBestial

You could say it's a really Coool place to be~
Come NOW relates prices are Sub-Zero!
@CirqueDuBestial

You could say it's a really Coool place to be~
Come NOW relates prices are Sub-Zero!
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
(I hope I can in I love this ides!)
Prince of ]~
Name: Alexander
Personality: He is funny and caring. Over protective of his little sister
He is concerned about the well being of others and is a mighty warrior.

Appearance: Dark brown hair and green eyes.

Bio: From a young age he discovered he could control water and breathe underwater and can summon creatures of the sea since then he was been very careful and over protective of his little sister Aynith.
Alexander almost got her killed by summoning a shark when they were very young the shark almost devoured Aynith.
Alexander saved her and was lucky she survived and had not suspected his powers.
Since than he barely uses his ability to protect the ones he loves.

Extras He hides his powers of the sea from others to protect his family and whom he loves from the dangers that may come with it, he knows one day he must use this power to protect others so he prepares till then
He seeks others with magical abilities for advice.
It is hard for him to use his power because he has not been taught properly, sometimes when he gets angry he may uncontrollably summon a giant wave.
Alexander tries to keep calm and keep not have a temper.
Sometimes he would sit by the sea to calm down and think about thing like solutions to problems, and sometimes he would hear a whisper respond........

Princess Kingdom of Ameth

Name:Aynith
Personality: Calm and quite
Appearance: Dark brown hair and blue eyes.
Bio: She yearns for adventure and has never seen the world in her own eyes sometimes storyteller would enchant her with stories of the outside world.
She gets annoyed with her over protective brother but she knows he just is like that because he loves her.
Others admire her for her beauty but she wants to recognized for her intelligence as well.

I might add more if you let me!
Can you accept these characters?

(I hope I can in I love this ides!)
Prince of ]~
Name: Alexander
Personality: He is funny and caring. Over protective of his little sister
He is concerned about the well being of others and is a mighty warrior.

Appearance: Dark brown hair and green eyes.

Bio: From a young age he discovered he could control water and breathe underwater and can summon creatures of the sea since then he was been very careful and over protective of his little sister Aynith.
Alexander almost got her killed by summoning a shark when they were very young the shark almost devoured Aynith.
Alexander saved her and was lucky she survived and had not suspected his powers.
Since than he barely uses his ability to protect the ones he loves.

Extras He hides his powers of the sea from others to protect his family and whom he loves from the dangers that may come with it, he knows one day he must use this power to protect others so he prepares till then
He seeks others with magical abilities for advice.
It is hard for him to use his power because he has not been taught properly, sometimes when he gets angry he may uncontrollably summon a giant wave.
Alexander tries to keep calm and keep not have a temper.
Sometimes he would sit by the sea to calm down and think about thing like solutions to problems, and sometimes he would hear a whisper respond........

Princess Kingdom of Ameth

Name:Aynith
Personality: Calm and quite
Appearance: Dark brown hair and blue eyes.
Bio: She yearns for adventure and has never seen the world in her own eyes sometimes storyteller would enchant her with stories of the outside world.
She gets annoyed with her over protective brother but she knows he just is like that because he loves her.
Others admire her for her beauty but she wants to recognized for her intelligence as well.

I might add more if you let me!
Can you accept these characters?

gAR4GMS.gif

check out my hatchery for great deals and pretty hatchlings!
Another magic prince! *slams fists on table* ROYAL MAGIC DUEL!
Another magic prince! *slams fists on table* ROYAL MAGIC DUEL!
@Yvainestar5 Can you make your character forms a bit more understandable? Are they from the Ameth kingdom, or?
@Yvainestar5 Can you make your character forms a bit more understandable? Are they from the Ameth kingdom, or?
Hi there! @Yvainestar5 !

While your kiddo's sound totes adorbs, one does not enter half of a pomeranian in a dog show ne~

Where the rest uwu~
Hi there! @Yvainestar5 !

While your kiddo's sound totes adorbs, one does not enter half of a pomeranian in a dog show ne~

Where the rest uwu~
IUVFB2R.png
@Syuzeren what do you mean?

@InsanityAbyss I am sorry I will work on that.
@Syuzeren what do you mean?

@InsanityAbyss I am sorry I will work on that.
gAR4GMS.gif

check out my hatchery for great deals and pretty hatchlings!
@Syuzeren Hello! I do not know why the name do the do.{But seriously, it was just a whim based off me myself liking cool and different sounding then spelled time names, if that helps clarify!}
@Syuzeren Hello! I do not know why the name do the do.{But seriously, it was just a whim based off me myself liking cool and different sounding then spelled time names, if that helps clarify!}
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 213 214