Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | My Hero Academia OOC Thread
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Alright: I'm going to school rn, so I'll start it in like 6-7 hrs
Alright: I'm going to school rn, so I'll start it in like 6-7 hrs
IMG_2067.png
Sounds good. I’m in school rn anyways
Sounds good. I’m in school rn anyways
2jctt91.jpg he/him please!
Name: Riko Kuma (Goes by Ursa or Riko) Quirk Name: Bear Arm Strength Quirk Details: she has the strength of three bears! On top of that her arms from the shoulder down are like the arms of a bear, fur and all. She has a small bear tail as well tho didnt get the ears. She has a slight healing ability that also passed down from her father but it only works with small cuts and bruises, nothing like healing broken bones or live saving. (I hope that's okay) Appearance: she's a bit of a heavier set girl and has a pear shaped body but isn't overweight. She has a mass of curly brown hair tho, wakes up extra early to straighten it out. Her arms have silky fur that she also takes care of meticulously. Her minor healing ability (it comes from her paw pads) keeps her paws from getting callused and has caused her trouble because of that. Personality: Stats: Power: 5 Speed: 2 Intelligence: 3 Coopertiveness: 4 Technique: 3 Refs: (will draw some up later) Hero Costume Design (with refs): [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/232fe724ef7de53d0fb95304142499aa/tumblr_ph4tmzuMFP1w2qwklo1_500.png[/img] best I can do had DnD tonight and was busy with that still will draw Riko later) Other: LOVES animals and wants to foster animals when she is a hero/adult She forgets how strong she is sometimes Struggles to hold pencils/pens (aka any small things in her paws...hands?) Her Mother is a bear woman and her Father is a Hero Medic
Name: Riko Kuma (Goes by Ursa or Riko)

Quirk Name: Bear Arm Strength

Quirk Details: she has the strength of three bears! On top of that her arms from the shoulder down are like the arms of a bear, fur and all. She has a small bear tail as well tho didnt get the ears. She has a slight healing ability that also passed down from her father but it only works with small cuts and bruises, nothing like healing broken bones or live saving.
(I hope that's okay)

Appearance: she's a bit of a heavier set girl and has a pear shaped body but isn't overweight. She has a mass of curly brown hair tho, wakes up extra early to straighten it out. Her arms have silky fur that she also takes care of meticulously.
Her minor healing ability (it comes from her paw pads) keeps her paws from getting callused and has caused her trouble because of that.

Personality:
Stats: Power: 5 Speed: 2 Intelligence: 3 Coopertiveness: 4 Technique: 3

Refs: (will draw some up later)

Hero Costume Design (with refs): tumblr_ph4tmzuMFP1w2qwklo1_500.png
best I can do had DnD tonight and was busy with that still will draw Riko later)

Other:
LOVES animals and wants to foster animals when she is a hero/adult
She forgets how strong she is sometimes
Struggles to hold pencils/pens (aka any small things in her paws...hands?)
Her Mother is a bear woman and her Father is a Hero Medic

tumblr_p7bes8ak4s1u402sco2_100.png

uwu_by_pupmew-dchym7p.png
AKarENP.gifnXCXozp.gif
@vixenkai Kuma looks good!
@vixenkai Kuma looks good!
IMG_2067.png
I'm about to go to a Halloween orchestra concert and we're allowed to wear costumes, so I'm wearing my Kyouka Jiro cosplay! [url=https://ibb.co/fKPZQq][img]https://preview.ibb.co/enp15q/IMG-2061.png[/img][/url]
I'm about to go to a Halloween orchestra concert and we're allowed to wear costumes, so I'm wearing my Kyouka Jiro cosplay!
IMG-2061.png
IMG_2067.png
It looks good! Wish I could do a cosplay to the halloween dance I have tomorrow but I didn't have enough time. Hope your Hwlloween orchestra concert goes well for you!
It looks good! Wish I could do a cosplay to the halloween dance I have tomorrow but I didn't have enough time. Hope your Hwlloween orchestra concert goes well for you!
c2eYYTM.pngmlHpBMC.png
uPNWHgD.png
OP663nl.pngmAiCJNJ.png
5hF3FGk.png
1CCMRui.png
Hey, I know I'm late, but that cosplay is awesome! Looks almost exactly like her!

Also, bad news, but I'm going to have to drop out of this RP. :( Work has gotten insane and it'll only get worse, so I won't have a lot of time on here at all, so I suppose you can just pretend my character never existed! ^^; So sorry, hope you understand!
Hey, I know I'm late, but that cosplay is awesome! Looks almost exactly like her!

Also, bad news, but I'm going to have to drop out of this RP. :( Work has gotten insane and it'll only get worse, so I won't have a lot of time on here at all, so I suppose you can just pretend my character never existed! ^^; So sorry, hope you understand!
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.

@deramadus
Do you want me to make your character an NPC? That way they still exist and anyone can interact with them.

@deramadus
Do you want me to make your character an NPC? That way they still exist and anyone can interact with them.
IMG_2067.png
i haven’t been feeling well for some time
so if i end up not posting for a while, feel free to npc my boy shiori for the time being
i’ll be here if anyone needs to ask about how he’d react to something/someone
i haven’t been feeling well for some time
so if i end up not posting for a while, feel free to npc my boy shiori for the time being
i’ll be here if anyone needs to ask about how he’d react to something/someone
sig_me.pngsig_art.pngsig_f2u.png
Alright! Get well soon!
Alright! Get well soon!
IMG_2067.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16