Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OOC/Open] The Dreamwatchers' Guild
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21
@Jayflying ohhh yeah that makes sense! My bad haha also, can I say I’m having so much fun with these angry boys interacting rn lol
@Jayflying ohhh yeah that makes sense! My bad haha also, can I say I’m having so much fun with these angry boys interacting rn lol
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
.............................................____________________
z3QG5P2.gif
Gotcha gotcha. Ping me if the group gets close enough to hear them bickering at least xD
Gotcha gotcha. Ping me if the group gets close enough to hear them bickering at least xD
@fitz
I agree, this is fun. Although, as soon as things started getting offensive I immediately thought to myself "Is alteration-related discrimination considered racism or abusing the disabled?" because that's the sort of direction my mind goes in for worldbuilding.
@fitz
I agree, this is fun. Although, as soon as things started getting offensive I immediately thought to myself "Is alteration-related discrimination considered racism or abusing the disabled?" because that's the sort of direction my mind goes in for worldbuilding.
@Jayflying that’s fair haha I didn’t mean for Arjun to sound offensive, he was more being a jerk because he probably doesn’t like Ax much, totally unrelated to Alterations but Arjun says things without thinking of consequences

Also: I really really couldn’t see Arjun not pointing out his eyes as probably a lot of people are scared of Ax and intimidated by him / he loves any reference to LotR, and Ax probably was the perfect target for that reference
@Jayflying that’s fair haha I didn’t mean for Arjun to sound offensive, he was more being a jerk because he probably doesn’t like Ax much, totally unrelated to Alterations but Arjun says things without thinking of consequences

Also: I really really couldn’t see Arjun not pointing out his eyes as probably a lot of people are scared of Ax and intimidated by him / he loves any reference to LotR, and Ax probably was the perfect target for that reference
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
z3QG5P2.gif
@fitz
That explains a lot. Also, I don't actually know what the LotR reference is, can you explain, either to me or IC to Ax? I've never read or watched LotR, and Ax is very mathematically minded (he doesn't really read), so he wouldn't know it either.
@fitz
That explains a lot. Also, I don't actually know what the LotR reference is, can you explain, either to me or IC to Ax? I've never read or watched LotR, and Ax is very mathematically minded (he doesn't really read), so he wouldn't know it either.
I’m just gonna subscribe to the thread lol

Ah, I think (I’m not super familiar myself) — wait I looked it up and woops I mixed up two memes, but basically the reference is just to Legolas and his elf eyes, “What do your elf eyes see?” and a meme from a commercial about contacts that says “Look with your special eyes”

Sorry for the confusion lol but honestly Arjun is probably vaguely familiar with memes so would likely have made a similar mistake xD
I’m just gonna subscribe to the thread lol

Ah, I think (I’m not super familiar myself) — wait I looked it up and woops I mixed up two memes, but basically the reference is just to Legolas and his elf eyes, “What do your elf eyes see?” and a meme from a commercial about contacts that says “Look with your special eyes”

Sorry for the confusion lol but honestly Arjun is probably vaguely familiar with memes so would likely have made a similar mistake xD
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
z3QG5P2.gif
@GrandeLatte I’m crying laughing, I love Apep already also, mentioned he needed to bite someone to be heard....might have an idea for that
@GrandeLatte I’m crying laughing, I love Apep already also, mentioned he needed to bite someone to be heard....might have an idea for that
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
z3QG5P2.gif
Y'know, I've only done a few good lines with Ax and I love him already. Also, things are getting tense. So to celebrate that / defuse my building excitement, here's a scry of Ax as a Wildclaw, according to his canon description. XD [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=97&bodygene=1&breed=10&element=7&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=97&tertgene=5&winggene=6&wings=70&auth=96275b096a05e54108552d8be24f04617ac3e0a8&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Y'know, I've only done a few good lines with Ax and I love him already.
Also, things are getting tense.
So to celebrate that / defuse my building excitement, here's a scry of Ax as a Wildclaw, according to his canon description. XD
dragon?age=1&body=97&bodygene=1&breed=10&element=7&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=97&tertgene=5&winggene=6&wings=70&auth=96275b096a05e54108552d8be24f04617ac3e0a8&dummyext=prev.png
I think I'll be adding a section to the flora and fauna doc to add in something on stones and precious gems. Cause it just dawned on me as another thing that could be used here that and symbols.

Edit: Yeah to be honest I didn't expect things to go this way at all and I'm just chuckling a tad. But if it keeps going this way Anya will try to seal/contain Apep to move him back to the Garden or possibly try to toss him back into the Dreamscape.
I think I'll be adding a section to the flora and fauna doc to add in something on stones and precious gems. Cause it just dawned on me as another thing that could be used here that and symbols.

Edit: Yeah to be honest I didn't expect things to go this way at all and I'm just chuckling a tad. But if it keeps going this way Anya will try to seal/contain Apep to move him back to the Garden or possibly try to toss him back into the Dreamscape.
Cool! More lore is always good lore.
Cool! More lore is always good lore.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21